FULL DISCLOSURE COMING PART 2

prev

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html?m=1

Victoryofthelight went on a tweet storm last night and early this morning.

Among other things he said what /pol has already confirmed, that Trump is a time traveler and his uncle secured Tesla's work.

A lot of red pills in those tweets last night. Help spread the word. It has been coming out more and more the past several days that this twitter account is legit. I mean, who calls out the Queen of England and Bush Sr. for murdering Kennedy directly to them?

He said that if all goes well, and WW3 does not happen, that in 2 months the "embargo drops" and full disclosure will happen.

For Seth Rich and for all humanity!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ai79cQcwpfE&index
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=6s&ab_channel=Pleiadian_sphere
luisprada.com/the_lacerta_files/
discord.me/anufor
youtube.com/watch?v=BSBKmD2TRow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do aliens never wear clothing?

Asking the real questions.

Because they don't know shame.

they are retards

>drumpf is crashing and burning

>"b-but muh aliens!!"

drumpf is going to jail,just accept it

Jewish psyops.
Don't fall for the alien meme. It's just part of the jewish narrative to incentive globalisation.

This is pure mental illness, I feel so sorry for the guy. I think i'll report him to the authorities so he can get some help.

>slavs
>white

>twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

stop. between this, the mexican guy and avocado hand, I can only take so many habbenings

Wouldn't it be cool to crack open a beer with an alien and talk about the universe and stuff. Assuming he was telepathic of course.

>Trump is a time traveler

Fuck off with this embarrassing nonsense, Hillary wasn't even declared the winner of the election.

fuck off texas

Yeah, as we all know, a species that evolved independently from humans would be structurally identical. The ayys would definitely look like that.

BEWARE! This is all very clearly a part of the great deception foretold in the Bible. NWO attempting to join all major religions, convince humanity that aliens are benevolent and here to help or guide mankind to enlightenment. Don't be fooled! We were warned of lying signs and wonders...Satan is the great deceiver, and refers to himself as the bearer of light. So-called aliens are merely demons--ALL of them. There are no "friendly" aliens planning to bail out the human race. God told us that many would be persuaded...even many of the elect. DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP! Blessings brothers and sisters...

Are ayyys /ourguys/ ?

GTFOH, that LARP account is fucking stupid. Great way to make us all look like crack pots.

> and WW3 does not happen

ah fuck. but it has to happen.

i for one welcome our new alien overlords.

they're further down the progressive cycle than we are
clothes exist only to hide one's shame, born out of self-loathing
truly enlightened aliens would not burden themselves with such trivial quandaries
#TheyreWithHer

What if the typical grey alien with black eyes IS THE SUIT

You know that twitter Fuck is a POS because he refers to Podesta as skippy. Sounds like a newly redpilled Redditor that ventured over to Sup Forums and then binged on YouTube for weeks/monthsn

They are degenerate scum

stfu larp fag

enough with this bullshit already
saged

>MUHH ALIUMMSS YAYYYY ALIUMS YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYY ALIUMS YAYYYYYYY
cringe

Resistance is fertile.

I rather crack a beer over the alien's head. Aliens are just space niggers.

what's the connection to obongo then?

advanced interstellar civilisations and radical nudism go hand in hand user

Clothing is a social construct.

What do they want i think i was raped mentally by them
I feel something in me
They touched me

Solid larp.
Did like the theory about queen being reptile whore of babylon

he's not a fucking time traveler, he's the new anon5
>a fucking lying faggot with autism looking for attention
you're either him shilling for yourself or a retard

reminder that UFOs are nazitechnology
Another reminder that what we call ayys, or at least the greys, are most probably demons.

Underrated.
"""Aliens""" are just a creation of the CIA. They will be the final """enemy""" to unite the people under globalism.
Think about it. If there were an alien invasion, humanity would unite under a single government. After the invasion ends, the elites would have absolute power.

Yes, we're all aware of the comic book Watchmen and also read it when we were childish teenagers.
Time to grow up.

The aliens that you see are not the actually species but rather a bio-android specifically design to collect data and survive the dangers into outer space.

Its why they have no genitals and no belly button. They were grown in a vat.

because they are space suits

This should be on /x/.
You at least made a thread there too, right?

this.
God created the heavens and the earth and we are his children.
Only fallen angels exist in our plane and they will use every method they can to corrupt us in order to make a mockery of your Lord God in heaven.
Stay strong, stay faithful and may you find strength in Jesus Christ the saviour.
Amen brothers.

dickless and proud

>star trek the post
reptilians are here, but they're on a different frequency

there's an infinite number of worlds and times overlaid on top of our current one at all times
>what are demons
>what are angels
>what are ghosts
>what are reptilians

ufos are, at a minimum, transdimensional. do they originate here? maybe some, and i'm not talking about manmade ones.

do they all? i sincerely doubt it

Because they know niggers wont rape them anyways

They do wear clothing but it fits super tightly and is made of an ultra-lightweight and practically translucent material

I think there is enough evidence to point to at least two different kinds of aliens

Reptilians
Greys

Not sure about any of the other races but reptilians and grey seem to be a common theme among abductee victims

what's funny is just how close to the truth it all is. who knew mankind is way older than ever thought, the earth has multiple intelligent species living in futuristic subterranean and all religious texts are allegories to their interactions with man back then and in the future. you are either apart of a farm, an experiment, or prison depending on how you look at, and in many cases that would be relative to what species you are related to.
there is plenty of rage to fill the streets with blood, but what if in that moment of pure hatred, humanity were to find out just how long it has been mislead.? that eisenhower warned us about an international consortium post WWII and instead our politicians gave them the resources to become a recognized organization among non-sol players. that these non-sol players behave more demonic than "alien", and worship a being the size of a large city who manipulates matter through a stargate on saturn and the moon to posses politicians and other people of power to fulfill nearly ever prophecy of all holy books to tempt his opponent into waging battle.
just remember children. worship the light, not the one who brings it.

is he riding a bike?

Aliens are in actuality demons.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html

>126070777
ayy

Some speak of tall white men with white hair.

Maybe what you see is their clothes? The naked alien is inside this bio suit.

They are niggers

thats not the one, quite some time has passed i think we cannot see nothing more than shills waving their flapjacks around.

There is both. Demons are interdimensional beings that can possess people.

Reptilians, Draco, are actual aliens from the Alpha Draconis system. Demons often serve the Draco.

They often wear silvery silken gowns

It's all about the blue avians now broski

They are German

GRAND RED PILL DROP
It's time to take the David Icke pill.
Our world governments and Religions are worshiping Saturn(Satan)
[YouTube] David Icke - Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either (embed)

NASA researcher exposes extraterrestrial activity around Saturn : podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

Extraterrestrial manipulation of our humanity. They are responsible for all wars in history : whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf

Ex-illuminati child Exposes truth : [YouTube] Jay Parker - Free Your Mind 4 Conference 2016 (embed)

The man who tried to warn us all : [YouTube] Alex Collier JUST THINK how YOU can Change the World (1994 FULL LENGTH VERSION) (embed)

AeroSpace Engineer whistleblower : youtube.com/watch?v=ai79cQcwpfE&index

All mythology and our human history is based around this great and almighty war against (((THEM))) Archons, Reptilians, Demons, Lucifer. Whatever you want to call them.
These higher dimensional entities live within our Earth and feed off our children and negative energy and our governments are allowing them. PizzaGate. Dulce underground base.
A Dutch Elite Banker whistleblower exposes their satanic child sacrifices and Judaism : [YouTube] Ronald Bernard High Finance Shocking Revelations (Dutch with Subtitles) (embed)
The Jews sold themselves out to their control because they promised them Earth. Rothschild Zionism. The entire monetary system.

"Aliens" are more spiritual than physical.
Benevolent extraterrestrials are trying to free humanity and bring free energy to Earth exposed by WikiLeaks Podesta Emails : wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Saturn is putting out the satanic matrix frequency to keep us in our slave state of consciousness. Ever feel like it all wasn't real? Almost like a virtual simulation..? That was your spirit telling you something. The true nature of things.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Our greatest minds and scientists were on to something.

EVERYTHING IS FREQUENCY AND VIBRATION . A HOLOGRAM. EMBRACE LOVE AND HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS

It is the divine purpose of our humanity.

Came to the conclusion that this is what is has to be. More and more points to it.

when i made that graph i should have added something but i didnt knew back then.
be carefull with symbolism. for example the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology as well.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

I was "redpilled" through my study of the ayys, I even became a Christian as a result of it.
It all makes sense when you read the Bible through a more "sci fi" perspective.
There's a lot more in the Bible than people often like to mention, for example the Bible mentions a whole council of lesser "gods" with whom the creator God makes decisions.

It also explains a lot of the genocide you see in the Bible, when the angels and humans started breeding on Earth it ruined the gene pool, also other extra biblical texts say that these angels would not only tamper with humans but all sorts of living things , and this is probably where myths like the sphinx, minator, centaurs etc come from.

It is even even mentioned that certain practices like genetic manipulation, cosmetics, weaponry were taught to us by these "fallen angels".
How to tamper with things we were never meant to know.

If trump does get impeached i hope he goes scorched earth and releases all info on aliens and technology.

>Why do aliens never wear clothing?
That is their clothing, its a biological space suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=6s&ab_channel=Pleiadian_sphere
Thoughts?

What the fuck is this KibBitz shit I keep seeing everywhere?

Time Traveling is impossible.

germanon why are you posting in these cosplay threads

make a UFO thread NOW

transcript for anyone curious
luisprada.com/the_lacerta_files/

The video is much more easier watch with the subtitles imo

ayy lmaaa0

the one yesterday got moved, and i think i let it cool down a day or 2 before making another one.
if you are interested in antarctic hollow earth nazi UFOs you are free to join the discord though. we arent that many since the discord is pretty new, but we are getting more people
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

Fuck the Dutch banker. He's a conman

thank you greatest ally please don't lie to me

>he never watched "Fire in the sky."

youtube.com/watch?v=BSBKmD2TRow

>FULL DISCLOSURE COMING PART 2

No. Not ever.

UFO idiots, which are a kind of new cult religion, have been saying this since the 1970s

Never listen to them. They are all fucking crazy and mentally ill.

because thats final redpill

You make me happy! How are you doing girls?
I know everybody thinks all you girls are lovely fighters

OP definitely isn't victoryofthelight.

Reminder to sage all paranoid schizophrenics, who think their mental illness and delusions are "red pills".

Prove it faggot.
r
o
v
e

I
t

>unironically believing in grey space aliens and lizard people
>being this retarded

>too intelligent to wear clothing

Some level of truth involved with this person, but unfortunately he/she are truly just taking advantage of the level of ignorance existing among humans.

The lack of complexity in the language this person is using is a dead giveaway its not a real oversoul. I could go on but this is not the place. Keep your mind open.

We have never been alone.

Is that you victoryofthelight?

Where does the order without order go to organize?
Nobody sent a bird

The original OP of the last thread and now this one is not him, or they, no. He made the thread to let people know about all the tweets victoryofthelight posted so people could check them out.