/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL

Was he unmasked by Obama during routine surveillance of Assange? You know he was. That's why the catalog is filled with shilling, because we're this close to ending the Russia narrative and restoring the republic.

MEDICAL
BALLISTICS
POLICE REPORT
prev: We need: CCTV footage, bodycam accounts, hospital staff testimony, more clues to the wheeler puzzle, among many, many other things. Time to do what we do best.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
go.mpdconline.com/GO/SO_16_01.pdf
anonimage.net/view/mM30MiPs0k
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o
wnd.com/1998/02/3198/)
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjlivsCBcM
heavy.com/news/2015/12/josh-uretsky-bernie-sanders-campaign-national-data-director-fired-photos-bio-age-who-improperly-accessed-clinton-data-democratic-dnc-system-access/
meetup.com/en-AU/westpotomac/members/188224216/
archive.is/wzLTo
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bong6/working_theory_according_to_rod_wheeler_pi/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40160
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26012
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24363
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15792
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33385
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

el bumpo for seth

Any look with the cameras?

PERMANENT RUNDOWN HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

at least two of the responding officers are still with the MPD

go.mpdconline.com/GO/SO_16_01.pdf

Family tree of the owner of the bar where Seth Rich was last seen. Codefag said tread carefully. Why the heavy redaction?

Hey OP stop being a faggot and update the OP

The Joe capone shit is relevant

You are right. Sorry. It's hard to know how to sum that stuff up.

Write something and I'll add it if it seems legit.

Part 1 of 3

Full Image

come prove this liberal wrong

Kill yourself shillfag. It didn't work in the last thread, it won't work here.

By the way, the more you point out shill's tactics the more aggressive and targeting they become.

They also seem to have a set time in between their rage / divide and conquer posts.

2 of 3

Full Image

Wut

You're the OP do your job faggot, read your thread there was plenty of summarizations of it in the last thread.

3 of 3

Full Image

Not going to get into an argument with you. If you care, summarize the findings in a concise manner and I will add it. I just got home from work.

LOOK.

If the Clintons/Podesta order a hit on a member of the Hebrew Race. A Tech Jew. Which we could probably say it safe to say if Seth was willing to talk to Wikileaks he was probably working for or talking to Mossad as well.

You damn right the Israelis are gonna retaliate. Trump is heading to Israel. If he going to make a move against the Clintons and Podesta it's going to be when Trump is in Israeli.

Screen cap this.

his name is joseph capone tho

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o

Well someone needs to do it, I may be smart but I'm dyslexic as fuck! Chelsy Clinton will be standing by the time I finish reading the last thread.

Anyone else find the Codefag "HELP" message suspect? Felt forced to me.

No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
>Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
>Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?

Bump

didnt see that.
link?

lol this post is proof white Americans are retarded

TFW when you're a neet loser and thinks an app maker had access to people's private emails.

This is the main argument you shills are using. Nobody is focussing on that. Everyone is focussing on CCTV shit right now, you just come into every thread and go "CODEFAG WAS A LARPER, HELP, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS? THERES NO CONSPIRACY. OH YOU'RE NOT QUESTIONING CODEFAG ALL THE TIME, YOU'RE CLEARLY TINFOIL HAT NUTJOB"

Do the words "kill" and "yourself" mean anything?

Hello Shill

/Shill off
// Sign Organ donor card
/// Hang-Self

Considering Bauman's ties to the DNc, if were considering the premise that the DNC had Rich killed, then Bauman's word is unreliable to say the least. Bauman seems to engage in the same bemused dismissing that Clinton did during the campaign about any legitimate criticism. Seems to be a common theme among those associated with the DNC.

The rest are pertinent questions that I've seen no answers for. These are the subjects we should be pressuring about for answers. It may be a good idea to get these questions into the wider society somehow and maybe we can mount enough pressure to get answers for them.

Engaging the bernie bros to help with this effort may be a good attack vector. They seem to be good at raising public support and will be able to make more headway with more people than pol van.

Fuck off, shill.

bump

no sleep

>you shills
>am OP of this thread
OK!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Notice how these fags can't figure out how an app maker got access to people's emails.

Call me a shill, well There's your shills. 100% kys fags

Codefag with the appropriate tripcode reported yesterday that they'd been raided and had to bug out, yet goes on later to post more about the investigation (without explaining what happened) and even later in a /r/creepypasta-tier ominous message spelled out HELP. All smells really suspect, but even questioning it will get you branded as a shill by paranoid insects like No one is saying you're a nutjob or there's no fucking conspiracy you idiot, SETH RICH WAS MURDERED. All we're doing is questioning Codefag's legitimacy or at least trying to have a discussion about what happened yesterday, but you're so quick to SHUT IT DOWN that it's even more suspicious.

What type of app was it he was working on?

Encore performance
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjlivsCBcM

here is the bernie bro we should reach
josh uretsky
heavy.com/news/2015/12/josh-uretsky-bernie-sanders-campaign-national-data-director-fired-photos-bio-age-who-improperly-accessed-clinton-data-democratic-dnc-system-access/
he got fired from campaign because of a breach in dnc ngp van system
he must know something or have seen something

Who the fuck cares, how did he have access to emails?

Derek Tarr's social media, he was one of the responding officers on the scene

fb: derek.tarr

rugby club: meetup.com/en-AU/westpotomac/members/188224216/

twitter Johnny_One_Time

insta: johnny_one_time

dunno if any of this helpful

ah i see. i wasnt aware of the help part. but i do remember that at some point there were like 3 or 4 different codefag here posting different bs.
and im too newfag to notice the difference quick enough

Private email app for DNc only?

2 leakers, americans
legal access
>seth rip
>makes me wonder what is going through the other guys head/s?

On one hand he acted with seth. Was lucky and survived but lives every moment in fear Hillary will come knocking. If so wouldn't you run to the press by now?
Either that or Seth was a signal to the leakers that acted separately but couldn't be dealt with. What do you think user?
This may not be relevant and is by no means intended to take away from the undeniable links and clues. Godspeed

Day of rope. No fear.

see

uh... guys...

why is the fbi involved in a common botched robbery?

why did they confiscate his computer??

wouldnt his girlfriend, brother, or parents inherit his material goods?

what does that have to do with a common mugging?

if the dc cops or the fbi dont have his laptop

why hasnt anyone asked their parents who came to get it??

why isnt there people calling in the police station and fbi to ask??

honestly i feel really bad for shrugging this off in august...

not to mention assange mentioned him on 2 occasions and clarified after hannity

im sorry pol...

His name was Seth Rich.

also bump for body cams and a re-counting of events from the EMTs who picked him up

The tripcode is key, it's password protected so the jumble of letters you see after the name 'codefag' is how you identify him as legitimate.

Here is the HELP post with tripcode !oCbrgLyIyM that has always been used by him in the past -

Yet you pop into threads and literally have said in the past "NONE OF IT IS CONSPIRACY HE WAS MURDERED IN A HIGH CRIME AREA, ITS ALL IRRELEVANT BECAUSE OF CODEFAG" Now you claim

>No one is saying you're a nutjob or there's no fucking conspiracy you idiot, SETH RICH WAS MURDERED.

You are getting people to to focus on the codefag being fake thing, then calling me a shill thing when I bring focus to that. You are manufacturing shills because you're focussing on shit that doesn't fucking matter. He didn't go on to post later or on a /r/creepypasta-tier ominous message saying help because it wasn't fucking him. He said after the first posts people were going to pretend to be him

We need CCTV footage from the areas where this shit happened

how havent we gotten reinforcements from the bernie bros?

it only seems required at this point

common goals and all

the man literally embodied their ideal candidate

can this be memed?

Did we hit a wall in the investigation?

No, CCTV footage of the areas. If they don't have it because "police took it for evidence" that's even mores suspicious considering people have claimed police body cam footage "was misplaced."

Calling people out for focusing on the legitimacy of the Codefag as to slide Seth Rich investigation , then calling people out for following your shill tactic in the investigation of SETH RICH

Double shilling always fails , ask Germany.

If Seth Rich was informing on DNC voter fraud to the FBI, could we in theory submit an FOIA request for anything pertaining to DNC primaries voter fraud?

>Codefag with the appropriate tripcode reported yesterday
Link to post?

What? I never said any of that in the first sentence you lying maggot. Go to and look at my ID NhFDrikI and please link to where I said NONE OF IT IS CONSPIRACY and it's all irrelevant because of Codefag. I literally said multiple times that I believe Seth was murdered, have actively been investigating it since it first came out and spent roughly 9 hours bumping threads and bringing attention to Codefag and the user that predicted the server would crash 40 minutes before it did.

How does Codefag NOT matter? He's the one who gave us the Joe Capone information. How do you know he wasn't a pig shill giving us a false lead, or a bored LARPer? Why would a pig post that fake HELP shit in the first place? You've never answered me that. Instead you call me a shill and lie about what I've been saying, making you even more suspect.You accuse me of trying to conquer and divide when you're the only one making such a big commotion, all I wanted was to have a discussion on a fucking relevant discussion bored. Fuck me right?

holy fuck yea thats weird..
praising kek he will be ok

Seth Rich victim of random gun violence. Covered up by Trump campaign during election.

Meme it. More people looking into Seth Rich the better.

fbi agents are still in a open investigation in reguards to his murder

we found our that he didnt die till later at the hospital

there was also body cams on both officers

who knows what he was talking about or trying to warn somone

they also took his laptop for reasons unknown and no one is able to claim where its at

he also was having issues at work right before the time he died

the man who he was having drama with was the same man who prevented furthur investigations back in 2016

this is what they call a motive

goy book /josh.uretsky
>digital director. Not a low-level staffer
>he improperly accessed proprietary data from Hillary Clinton's campaign.
>viewed data that the Clinton campaign had added to its own files during a temporary glitch in the voter database managed by outside vendor NGP VAN, two people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg.
archive.is/wzLTo - Jennifer Epstein
t jeneps December 18, 2015, 7:46 AM

The page for Derek Tarr on cuckbook says he's from west virginia....

He's supposed to be one of the responding officers.

Do i have the right goy???

You've been in multiple threads.
Nice sock puppeting by the way.

this is a aspect i havent thought of

this is a real possibility

the better possibility is if it gets rejected

then you know we are on to something

yes, I found him through a washington dc rugby group. Check his friends and notice how many work for the washington dc pd

Bumping for these (from old bread)

FOIA for the street cams and the cops body cams.

Look for the other cops on fb? Linkedin?

Interesting idea, dubbs checked

Shills are gonna shill man ....

War is terrible and sickening .... but murder becomes legal.... The day of the noose cometh ... and those who flee are to be labeled the worst of the worst.... they and theirs will get a special noose....

// Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

Again you didn't respond to any of my valid points. You can make up whatever you want to hold on to whatever fairy tale you want, you're just making this investigation look like it's full of divisive assholes. These are the only two Seth Rich threads I've posted in today, yesterday I posted in probably a dozen for 9 hours trying to bring attention to it.

What a fucking mess.

You are the mess.

Mind-Blown....

didnt find him on twitter tho.. wonder if we can dig more on him and get in contact.

why would that need to be memed?

we could just tell the truth that he saw the DNC staffer emails promising the primaries to bernie

the same emails leaked 17 days after his death

they were cheated by their own party who scapegoated russia

I'm just not going to respond to them anymore. They always go with the "YOU DON'T RESPOND TO MY VALID POINTS" and pretend they are trying to say something that is completely different from the previous threads they've come into. Or even that they are helping. They went from changing what they are doing in one thread to another to stating one line of thought continuing in another thread and using previous thread as an example as to why they weren't doing what they were originally doing as manufactured evidence. Honestly this head fuckery is giving me a huge migraine. I'm done for today.

also check if any friends match the shooting report maybe?

promising the primaries to hillary**

sorry

How does anyone see this shit and not think it's Reddit libshits trying to divide us?

I looked. Unless they are going by different names I didn't find any.

interesting

nice job goys

k

I hope you divide and conquer mindfucking shill types get aids and die im seriously done.

You're a retard if you can't realize sleepy posting is a meme and not actual shilling

Riggedit seems really slow.
Anyone else?
Are they under attack?

You wouldn't have a migraine if you didn't try and find a shill conspiracy in every fucking post that tries asking questions out of the norm. If I want to have a discussion about what happened to Codefag yesterday, why not let me do it with others that want to have a legitimate discussion? Why do you have to instantly go for the RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SHILLS angle? I understand doing that to the 'Let's go to sleep' posts but why every other post that just wants answers?

Go drink some water.

>bumping with past from an earlier thread
I was searching back through the wiki podesta files and came across emails from when the dnc voter database was compromised and Bernie campaign ended up w voter info from Hillarys campaign. They had NGA VAN do a few audits to find what was compromised and reported the results and who was responsible in the Bernie campaign for accessing info they weren't supposed to. The director of voter data for the Bernie campaign was fired as a result. The last email about it said they would continue to do another audit of all their systems. There are some key links to Seth: he was working on the voter app project for dnc when he discovered the fraud. If you read the emails the Hillary campaign wanted to know the "ACTUAL DAMAGE" of the compromise perhaps afraid the fraud would be discovered? Maybe in their audits Seth came up? Also, it was reported that Seth was having difficulty with a coworker and there was a theory that maybe it was his boss Amy Dorcey. Amy Dorcey was the one leading the investigation with NGA VAN on the software "glitch" that caused the compromise. She provided a detailed report of what was found in an email direct to Podesta and has a long history with Podesta from back when she worked at SEIU. She's the one that said they would be continuing the audits - this was in December and he supposedly passed his info to Wikileaks in September and was communicating with them about other info from what Ive read on threads in here so the timeline is plausible

Here are some links to back up the above: please share!
Original thread about Amy Dacey: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bong6/working_theory_according_to_rod_wheeler_pi/
Amy when she was employed with SEIU in 2007 (long history of working with Podesta), planning a meeting with lots of key players (hint: ballsack eyes): wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40160
She moved to the Government Relations Dept with SEIU: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26012
And she also was Executive Director at Fund for America: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24363 working with the same crowd
She then went on to be CEO of the DNC and was leading the investigation into the voter database compromise and this is the report she sent out after the initial audit, wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15792 and at the end she refers to continuing the audit which is when I think they might have initially discovered Seth as a leaker which could possibly then lead to the unmasking hunch everyone has. If that is the case then perhaps this NGP VAN is also a point of research as they would have played a part in uncovering this?
The DNC has also instructed NGP VAN to conduct a review process of their internal procedures to identify how this mistake was allowed to happen and prevent further such mistakes. The DNC is currently beginning the process of securing an additional, independent audit by a data security firm of NGP VAN’s procedures.
I also found this email of interest because it describes that there was a ‘hostile situation’ they wanted to try to avoid between DWS, Amy and new hire Jen O’Malley: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33385

You're the only one doing the dividing here you autistic fuck, I came here trying to get to the bottom of what happened with Codefag.

I didn't even read your faggotry

My sins are over 9000 and I can triforce

This is the “Actual Damage” email I was referring to with H wanting to know what the actual damage is from the voter database compromise: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35361
Essentially, Seth reported to Amy and was working on the Voter App using the DNC Voter database where there was this compromise issue. During the audit/investigation its very likely that this was when he was discovered and given the LOOONNGG history with Podesta, Amy would have definitely been involved to some degree.

be gone molloch

Christ dwelleth here

Found the retardett

These are the people on your team. Think about that.

How should I word my request? Also, honest question is it safe to do so?

this looks like some nice compiled info but it needs to be formatted for normie consumption

use
>
>
to being a line

and it could be used as a copypasta

>>>riggedit

And if random strangers on the internet make you angry.... you might be a the rare and illusive reddettard.

This is /pol , we are weaponized autism and love every second of it.

How come the DNC doesn't offer anything to solve the "robbery"?

You're not Sup Forums, you just have early onset schizophrenia

Because the DNC is full of retards that have email passwords like the word 'password', which was John Podesta's. It's the same reason they hired you. They are retarded.

Then we all do and reality is just a dream.
Can I tell you something ?
You cannot kill something you did not create.

You guys never quit with the baseless conspiracies eh, what a bunch of tools.