Angry gay guy ranting

I know I can't really vent to my irl friends about this, but I'm venting here

>finally out of the closet
>decide to start planning to go to a Pride March in London
>subscribe to a forum for it
>they start posting videos, in panel format, with African gays and Muslim drag queens
>"Today's question; Does racism exist in the gay community?"
>Someone comments saying we need to do something about Chechnya
>immediately gets called a racist

What the fuck. Gays are literally being put in camps and protesting the fact is considered racist. The only places where gay relationships are punishable by death are Islamic, but leftists refuse to point his out -- although they're happy to campaign against it being simply illegal (not the death penalty though) so long as the country is Christian.

This group constantly references the 72 countries where it's still illegal, but never mentions it's basically all Africa and the mid-east. But hey, they have the UK's first Muslim drag queen on the panel, so that makes up for the collective crimes of Crucifixion and prison rape for having a gay lover. Yay.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
discord.gg/SfEw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Family_Structures_Study#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off fag. You should all be hanged.

Your writing style is atrocious. Consider suicide.

Literally a degenerate fag posting on Sup Forums how fucking dumb can you be?

Lol what Chechnya is doing is the bomb!

Kill yourself you degenerate scum. You were molested as a kid and that's why you're a fag.

>Going to a pride parade
I bet you were going to LARP as Hard Gay too.
I hope you still go and catch a case of aids you promiscuous faggot.

Divine Justice

>>immediately gets called a racist

Welcome to the Internet. On the Internet, people are allowed to voice any opinion they please, no matter how stupid. That someone got called something is meaningless and potentially harmless, because on the Internet, everyone gets called everything.

How many people called the user racist?
Do any of them rank above peon status in the group?
Did you argue with them?
Are any of them able to see reason?
How many group members have been silent on the issue?
Are you able to complain to a higher-up in the organization?

Off the roofs you go faggot
Chechens are doing what we don't have the balls for

btw,

>Gays are literally being put in camps

"Gays are being put into camps" is not a common figurative phrase. "Literally" is a completely useless word to use here. "Literally" is not an exclamation point. Never use the word "literally" again.

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn fags on the stake to get them ready for the fires of Hell.

proof of God killing fags: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God hates fags
And so should you

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Sounds like you really care about those foreign gays.

Fortunately the anger of poltards give me strength and comfort.

Your sinful "movement" joined forces with feminists, niggers and terrorists.
Sup Forums has no sympathy for you or your ilk, today I saw a video on here from one of your "twerk marches" where a kid no older than 12 was twerking in front of drag queens and other ogling gay old men, I hope you all burn in hell for corrupting the youth into thinking being trans is anything more than a fucking fashion statement

>Sup Forums has no sympathy for you or your ilk
>I speak for anonymous

lol you fucking loser

Do you have proof for any of that other then (((sources))) saying they heard that from other (((anonymous sources))).

Btw, you can do in private with your partner whatever you like, but in the public space it is not acceptable that you propagandise your mental illness as an acceptable way of life.
It will be made illegal again, you can bet on that.

Why do you implay that what Checniya is doing is somehow bad, the only way you can complain that it is bad is if you were going to say faggots should get shot

>angry gay guy ranting
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off.

Slimes are at the gates of the West and squirming through the bars, and this is what you focus on. You side with the Slimes. Abrahamists are all trash. Traitorous fuck.

Nothing wrong with being gay user. But you might want to consider finding a nice girl and having a family, while fucking men DL on the side. The jew hates when white gay men do that

Why are gays si fucking annoying in person? Do you not ralize that your body is male? Stop acting like a fucking woman

Jew.

Hey look, more proof that Abrahamists are trash. Go fight your sectarian war with your own bodies and leave innocent people out of it.

Chechnya is the shit dude

>sjw are pure cancer

Gee, you think?

Good luck when these faggots usher in the caliphate. You'll need it more than most of Sup Forums

Parades are shit.
Who cares about Russia? It's a hellhole.

How does it feel to know your lord and saviour Milo is a child lover?

Degeneracy is what wears us down, niggers have no chance beating us when we have a strong right wing government.
So you've got cause and effect wrong. The cause for our weakness is the commies who push degeneracy, we need to remove it. All of it.
And I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

What kind of double psy op are you playing right now

Kike.

>leaf

Draw me surprised

>transparently loaded question

Sorry OP, your thread seems to have attracted mostly ~80 IQ drooling retards.

>I don't give a fuck about your opinion
>Please give a fuck about mine

kek, you're not even on topic

>cheeky cliche confirmation bias

yawn

A fucking leaf. It's always a fucking leaf.
Day of the rake when ?

Kek a genuine faggot,i hope a paki trows you off some roof you fucking mentally ill abomination.

He's no ones saviour and so long as he keeps homosexual acts private I don't care about it.
It's his life.
Btw he didn't fuck children, he was abused himself, that's what he said.

see

>tfw you live to see the day when the gay community is being forcibly culturally enriched for not being tolerant enough

RIGHT AND WRONG DOES NOT EXIST

see

kill yourself faggot

This is the important part of this thread.

This is the important part of this thread

>implying im trolling
no really i hope you fucking die

Nobody likes gay people

I won't lie Sup Forums former butt fucker here! It has been hilarious watching regular society crash and burn! But in all seriousness guys we can't let this trans pride movement get his hands on those purple grape jelly dildoes!

>ctrl+f discord
>0 results

I'm actually surprised, the bot is slow today.

uh huh. Should have stopped when you were accepted.

uh huh. Should have stopped at tolerance.

You didn't have to say you were a fag, we could tell by your fucking annoying way of writing. "Literally" kill yourself

You may as well be trolling, you're so emotional and impossible to take seriously.

I always thought that if i´d be gay i´d probably hate the LGTB lobby. They make you guys look so cringe and, by my experience, they are a minority, at least in Spain.

As a married faggot, I agree.

Slippery slope is real as hell.

I do. Don't be a homophobe, faggot.

Why does the entire world need to know and care that you like cock?Shut the fuck up already, you got your rights and your marriage, I'm sick of your shit.

Your mum forced you to suck her dick and thats why youre a poof. into the fucking oven with you.

yep. this is why my twitter feed is full of gay conservatives.

Muslims WILL kill you, and leftists love muslims. leftists love muslims because they are told to love muslims, poor peaceful tolerant muslims right? Who tell YOU THEMSELVES that Allah says you have to be eradicated.
Conservatives may not like homosexuality, but they aren't throwing you off rooftops, they JUST DONT WANT TO BE FORCED TO BAKE YOUR GOD DAMN CAKE

dont put me in the same basket as these queers. i demolished a fag thread earlier single-handedly.

... because gays are being put in camps and/or executed by religious nutcases in some countries maybe? Are you even fucking trying?

>immediately gets called a racist
Somewhere along the line, a jew was involved.

Yes, faggot "culture" is now a death cult. Now repent and vote for lower taxes

My sister supports gay marriage and abortion.

I'm pretty mad.

>I do. Don't be a homophobe, faggot.
When will this fucking meme die already? Phobe implies irrational fear. Nobody is fucking afraid of two faggots kissing. (Although you faggots seem to love Aids, something you lack the fear of.) I hope your fellow liberals applaud as Ahmed murders you and your fellow degenerates.

At the end of the day, gay people are the same as you and I. They just want to settle down in a loving relationship and contribute towards society. The fact that they like to meet random men in parks late at night and perform oral sex on them all while being penetrated by a tramp, then scour the park looking for used condoms to lick clean and retreat to a public toilet where they wait for more random men to arrive and pound their asses until they are leaking cum, then squat over the mouth of a drugged teenage boy and shit out a torrent of cum, shitwater and blood into his mouth while singing 'I am what I am' doesn't mean that they should not be respected as valuable members of society.

>being gay
>londonistan
OP is faggot and retarded

You fags are fine, if anything being a male fag should be promoted since it's good for society as a whole.

Lesbians suck though. Why did she have to break my heart /pol?

>be gay
>be monogamous
>only ever have had sex with 2 people in my life
>go to first pride parade with bf last year
>we both agree to never interact with the gay community again

Why are Jews so fucking annoying? Do you know your body is like a normal human? Stop acting like a fucking rat

I hope you get lynched. Being gay is nothing to be proud of. This is coming from a gay man by the way. Fuck you.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off. Saged

very very very nazi nazi kraut bishi bishi!

There is a difference between being a faggot and being a gay man
faggots are the sjw, degenerate, gay pride parade fucks.
gay men aren't literally only their sexuality like the fags.

The hypocrisy of gay communities...
Anyway, post this on your fag forum and help a good cause.

piss off. we are not your blogging site. also fags are normalizing mental illness.
>decide to start planning to go to a Pride March in London
my god just piss off you subhuman

reality is homophobic

The only good gays are Sup Forums gays. Every other gay I've come across online has been a massive mudslime cock sucking liberal.

homos are often victims of molestation, further proving that its a mental illnes.

>the only good mentally ill people are from that website i like
liberals are less damaged then homos.

>follow the strong Aryan pagan non cucked religions
>Odin sucked the semen out of dying young men to replenish himself

Yeah man sure

I didn't need to read a word you wrote. You're a homosexual which means you have a mental illness. Accepting the gross behavior of you faggots will never be normal. Period.

>mentally ill
See I would understand that if homosexuality handicapped me in any way and prevented me from functioning in society. Being a minority aside, being gay is great.

No amount of bar charts or statistics will persuade me to think otherwise.

>some ____ are whores
>therefore all _____ are whores

Spiffy original thought you've got going there

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/SfEw8

>no amount of facts on drug abuse/mental problems/ high rate of pedophiles will change my mind.
IT NORMALIZES THOSE MENTAL PROBLEMS

Not like this shit is new.
The first world countries that are expected to bend over backwards for immigrants and change to suit their needs are the only ones ever criticized if they are not welcoming enough.

You don't even need to go as far as mentioning the mistreatment of gays, you can stop at the mistreatment of women and still be forever amazed by the doublethink.

Weren't we all told to hate Muslims after 2001? Some of the more commen left wing turnarounds might be part of an overcorrection to the former, considering that we all were lead to hate them under false pretenses.

For the rich, right?

Why would you need to wait for 2001?
Most of Europe has hated Muslims for hundreds of years due to their warmongering.

Remember the crusades?
Protip: They were not unprovoked.

We want to put you in camps too lol.

I get it bro, you just don't like us queerosexuals, and I understand. There's no need to go all out to prove your hatred towards us.

am i supposed to take an unsourced series of Sup Forums posts as gospel when science is very clear about the origins of homosexuality
>societal rejection leads to mental illness so we should reject gays harder
>being pushed into mob-controlled bars until the 80s led to rampant drug use in the gay community; it's their fault
>this non-clinical study suggests that 46% of gays are molestation victims when abuse of this scale is statistically impossible
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Family_Structures_Study#Criticism
>promiscuity is a thing because gay people are stigmatized if they have public relationships
>aids is a thing because of Reagan this means gay people are morally abhorrent

the amount of misinformation on this board is astounding

ALLAHU AKBAR BEST POST!!!

I hope you get HIV and die you sodomite pig.

rot in hell, faggot