Is Trump going to be impeached?

Is Trump going to be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OgDai05bkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope.

Oh I hope so. I want off this ride.

no, they own him, theyre just doing all this bullshit to take everyones attention away from seth rich

100% this

no. but king nigger is going to jail thanks to susan rice.

it's been like, 120 days, you'd be delusional to think he won't get impeached within the next 3 years

>impeach trump
>pence literally becomes electric campaign trump
i might be ok with this

Can't impeach him. He's not president.

Republican senators aren't about to commit political suicide just because "ANONYMOUS SOURCES" keep pushing the MUH RUSSIA narrative.

If the House and Senate are smart, yes. Pence is stable, smart, likable, and knows how to negotiate and work with others. It stands to benefit everyone involved to have him removed.

FPBP

Give it up, there's nothing there. It's fake news.

>Wheeler never saw the laptop
>FBI Agent doesn't exist
>Wheeler recanted story
>Family threatened to sue Fox

yeah, he's totally oblivious to 'how not get impeached', he can't stop talking shit.

He needs to stop fucking tweeting. Also isnt there a press conference happening right now? I'm sure its going to be hilariously victimized.

No, you won't stop the Trump.
King nigger however will be where all niggers belong.
In jail.

Clinton will join the nigger.

"push button for short speech by [flavour of the month media boogeyman]"

No

Wtf Im a cruzmissile now

>he can't stop talking shit.
Talking shit is not even close to illegal in the US

Democrat here.

His tweets are hilarious.

Legal Problems 101: shut the fuck up. Stop talking. Don't put words into the public record.

Every single tweet is going to come back to bite him in the ass.

I bet that was a lot funnier in your hand.

Let me ask OP a question. What would the charge be? Really. Impeached for what? What "high crime or misdemeanor" has he committed?

Nope

The new arch in our story is about to begin where Trump, our hero, get's his big win.

>Legal Problems 101: shut the fuck up
get fucked commie

It's not illegal but it opens up opportunities for opposing counsel to demand further discovery.

And it IS illegal to withhold discovery.

If you're getting sued, you shut the fuck up. You stop posting on Facebook. You stop texting or emailing the opposing party.

Sure it's not against the law. Its just really really stupid.

Almost definitely no, I think.

Yes.

lmao. The shills in here are literally fucking RETARDED.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OgDai05bkU

Watch the first couple minutes.

Now try to prove the veracity of the "memo" in light of this on the record statement.

I think so... after all there's video of him tearing the tags off of a pillow and a mattress, if that isn't evil I don't know what is..

> commie

I'm not the one who's pro Russian. Or Canadian in general.

The guy who said the family was going to sue is a professional democrat who works for the DNC. Also, they didn't sue

So is Russia commie or fascist now? which one is it shill?

Im confused. Who's king nigger?

Obama my dear newfriend

Obama nigger

We can only hope

This. He tweets like a fucking school girl. Any man over the age of 20 that still tweets should kiss a speeding train.

>I'm not the one who's pro Russian
last time I checked the USSR collapsed, they have a GDP lest than Italy ffs and their military is rusting away, what do Russian haters want to do? invade in winter?

He should be, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Nice trips, btw.

NO.

Instead, he will order his enemies to be brought in before him and slain.

>InfoWars

>2/3 of the congress needs to approve for the impeachment process to begin
>congress is majority republican
Doubt it

Also impeachment =/= removal from office
An impeachment is when a high officer has charges pressed against him/her (is accused of committing a crime) for a removal from office he needs to be convicted, and for that they need the majority of the legislature's support (basically they need to convince 2/3 of the legislature to impeach and 2/3 once again for conviction, hard task) and solid evidence of the alleged crime, two things democrats lack.

So it's highly unlikely he will get impeached, and impossible he gets convicted.

The reason why democrats and the media, who works very closely with them, are pushing so hard for impeachment is because time is running out for them, with the 2018 elections looming and democratic support at all time low, this is their last chance to retain some power, if they fail republican supermajority will be the most possible outcome in 2018 and reps could basically edit the constitution at their liking, and seeing how republicans already have the executive and judicial powers pretty much controlled, completely losing the legislature would destroy the democrats, they would be basically BTFO for years, might even decades, that's why the push so hard, that's why they create this "lmao anonymous reporter" ans sourceless "reports" and try to create one fake controversy after the other.

I thinkhe'll get impeached but it won't work

lol, nope. Buckle up.

Nope.

But Hillary Clinton will face justice for ordering the murder of Seth Rich

No, you silly sage.