Wake the fuck up, pol

Wake the fuck up, pol

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=18163
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last time (pun intended) that TIME mattered?

Can you be any less relevant than Time?

>2012
>liberals mock Romney for thinking that Russia is a geopolitical threat to America
>2016
>liberals now think Russia is worse than ISIS, and that anybody who supports Trump must be a Putin sympathizer

This sounds like something straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

>After third Presidential debate

"You literally can't rig an election. Fucking Christ, Trump and his supporters are retarded."

>After election

"How can Trump and his supporters literally not care about Russia's meddling in the US election? Fucking idiots!"

fixed. why did the kikes at time shop out the crosses? that's like saudi press shopping a hajib onto the statue of liberty.

checked
fpbp

Wow, so powerful.

>the white house is turning into a cathedral

I just moved and apparantly the ex tenant had a subscription to Time they didnt bother changing the address on. Its as biased as Huffington Post, with headlines like

>Trump says jobs are on the rise, but "experts" disagree
>How immigrants already made America great
>Gender:not as simple as you thought

The guy cant even take a shit without being criticized for it. Must be frustrating.

Holy shit they did. Cultural marxism is very real.

>Can you be any less relevant than Time?

You could be Tony Blair

They keep using words like "meddling" and "connections".

Why aren't they saying "treason" and "espionage"? This shit has to be bullshit. They know it's nothing but they are building a narrative.

Literally McCarthyism.

to note, I'm a liberal, btw.

yeah, there was no "hacking". They say "meddling" because they are too ashamed to admit that they mean fucking twitter accounts and stories on RT. People saying things you don't like on the internet isn't "rigging an election".

Does anyone have any proof? All I hear is accusations, implications and suggestions.

(((Time)))

This especially offensive to the president, because presidential libraries and museums typically feature the "Time" magazine covers throughout the term

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I thought Time stopped being an actual magazine a while ago. Why do they still have "covers"?

oy vey

this is some cold war/red scare level fear mongering

Fucking lel

DELET THIS

And if the american public has lost so much confidence in their own media that they would rather read and believe russian news, whose fault is that?

Wtf i tetris now.

>that pesky court of public opinion
>puts people in jail everyday
They're gonna need more than control of every media organization.

>May
>Could
>Probable cause
>Possible
>Maybe
>could have

Your average American news network talking about Russia hacking the US election.

>And if the american public has lost so much confidence in their own media that they would rather read and believe russian news, whose fault is that?
The American news media. They fucking lie so fucking much. Even Hillary supporters should be pissed at them.

Huzzah. We could have voted for someone with vague ties to Russia or someone with ties to Saudi Arabia.

Slime Time Magazine

Also
>implied that
>suggests
>anonymous sources state
>as yet seen
>likely
>strongly suggests

It's like they are fucking allergic to facts.

Rare

St basil cathedral is now the Kremlin.

What didbthey mean by this?

I truly hope Trump opens up those Libel Laws and breaks up these fucking assholes.

errr um don't talk about politics discussing this political image.

correction: one side can talk politically about it

kek

>liberals mock Romney for thinking that Russia is a geopolitical threat to America

That was before Crimea. I was ok with Putin killing gays and getting 140% of the vote as long as it stayed within his own shitty country. But after Feb 20 he became a cartoon bad guy, and only then did I see Romney was right. Forgive me.

Astute observation.

thats not even the kremlin. fucking retards

Though to be fair...

Why are you so god damn obsessed with Russia? It's quite insignificant a country nowadays on a global scale. You might as well talk about Trump's Finnish and Slovenian connections, and he probably doesn't even have Finnish connetcions.

why not both?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Famericas%2Fus-politics%2Ftrump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html
>protip the deal is now worth $350billion

Hypocrites

Remember this one

By their logic, the MSM have been meddling from day 1 of the election. They treated Trump like a jokes and broadcasted every controversy they could. Im so sick of the blatant hypocrisy

My Personal favorite /sarc

they might as well have done this, to shop out the crosses for jewish/atheist reasons is absolute kikery.

I dunno man. Michigan (.2% Trump win with 10704 votes), Wisconsin (.8% Trump win by 22748 votes), and Pennsylvania (.8% Trump, 44292) all had electronic voting machines. It's a number stored in memory of a computer. All you need is to know the true total at two points in time, and fucking CheatEngine can let a script kiddie change the total.

forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=18163

Meanwhile China owns trillions of US debt, they're building a fleet of aircraft carriers and are likely to beat the US back to the Moon.

But according to the media, it's like they don't even exist anymore.

The votes were counted again by petition of Jill Stein and Trump got even more votes

Sorry bro Michigan uses paper ballots tallied by scan-tron machines, there is no database to be hacked, he just won fare and square.

The propaganda is real.

What will happen if china drops all the debt on the market??

1 post.
start reporting these threads dumb-asses

desu I think an explanation of this could be that they worried having crosses displayed on their scare-piece about evil Russians would be offensive to Christians.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA #ImWithTony

Why are we still paying attention to the DNC main stream media?

>this is the agenda we're setting, now follow it goyim

How long are the parasite liberal retards going to hang out here thinking that they're accepted lol? Time is a joke, and so are you.

When do leftists ever give a fuck about offending Christians? It's a part of their business model at this point.

only people who still read Time are in old folks homes. this will scare them until they forget about it because of Alzheimers

Get the fuck out, faggot.

>I think an explanation of this could be that they worried having crosses displayed on their cover would be offensive to atheist/jews.

how are you guys still so bad at making memes? been here for over a year come on..

And how does this matter TO THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. Fucking ingrates

its the cathedral next to it. and they photoshopped the crosses off.

it speaks more about the atheist/kike that control the media and want to destroy Christianity than about the russia/trump non-story.

A machine tally is exactly what I'm describing. It's a number, stored in a computer, ticking up and up. I get you voted for Trump, but even you should be able to grasp that simple concept.

Trump has violated the constitution far less than other recent presidents and Hillary. Trump has colluded with forerign nations far less than other recent presidents and Hillary.

Tell me why I would want him impeached? The ones calling for impeachment seem like foreign operatives wanting to literally tear this country down.

>why did the kikes at time shop out the crosses?

To appease the liberal base

I like this design. White house reconstruction when?

>that pic
Jesus fucking christ.

Ha. Whatta bunch of cucks

Jesus christ, it's real. They really are going all-out to make you forget that Russia is a fellow christian white nation and to blindly hate them.

kikes literally photoshopped an international monument that they considered to be too Christian.

DESU, it looks better with some color.

it's the WHITE house user.

Somebody post the screenshot of CNN using the word "minarets" to describe the fucking Saint Basil Cathedral.

Russia is shilling long and hard to make the West like them despite their long history of being a determined and dedicated enemy of the West.

Just because Jews need gassing and Muslims need butchering doesn't mean Vatniks are any better. Jewish influence in Russia has always been strong.

Sup Forums is such a naive place. Ask Polish and Baltic Anons how sweet the Russian boot tasted up close and personal.