>flat costs a fucking bomb to rent
>plus tax
>plus electric and whatnot
>plus broadband
>plus food
>plus old small grungy rooms
>plus noisy neighbours
>plus job stress

Fucking hell I was making more profit working a min-wage job at my parents house. It was far less stressful too. What's the fucking point? I guess I could finally take a girl home except they're only interested in Chad McSquarechin anyway. What's the point? Why work hard if there's no reward? Fuck this gay earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/131-Grienbrier-Dr-Carnegie-PA-15106/11577183_zpid/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Little-Rock-AR/52998_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/34.762239,-92.258249,34.716112,-92.332063_rect/13_zm/
zillow.com/homedetails/749-S-43rd-St-Louisville-KY-40211/95203627_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/3680-N-Buckboard-Way-Boise-ID-83713/79685782_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vote for endless immigration
>housing costs go through the roof

every time

Thanks boomers

Live in a car. It's cheaper than living in a flat.

>Why work hard if there's no reward?
That's what credit's for, so you can buy all the shit you can't afford and be enslaved to a financial institution

Britbong here where you living? England, Scotland, Northern Potato, Drunk sheep? I know from stories I have from family that some places in the UK are especially shit for work, housing ect.

Just think about all the Pakis living in the UK occupying perfectly good housing that you could be living in for less money

Don't forget the tv tax

>LIVES IN ENGLAND
>FUCKS EARTH
>ASSUMES EARTH=ENGLAND

Thanks for the tax money wagie

where you live lad

This. Fuck boomers.

Welcome to the real world.
> plus tax

I'm 24, work at Sainsburys and live with my parents. I take home £1300 a month from working full time and £1000 of that I can spend on whatever the fuck I want. Last month I spent it on a gaming PC and this month I might book a holiday with it. Feels good desu.

Yup. we get fucked financially on everything. If i didn't have anxiety and wasn't a procrastinating lazy piece of shit, i would have gotten a job, saved and left this shithole.

Welcome to adulthood.
Now go to sleep because you don't wanna be late for work tomorrow wagie.

in a big city

>England

Fuck I forgot about this. I don't even watch the TV.

Nice fantasy not feasible

salary?

He's probably doing some entry level graduate job for 28k or something which gets you nothing in London

be the true alpha

live at home with your parents, and bring girls back to your childhood bedroom

Yes please.

This but not London

I take home more than that each week lol

why don't the self service checkouts ever accept the nectar points coupons properly. every fucking time. scan the barcode. "code not recognised", tap the coupon button, "code not recognised".

I HAVE TRIPLE POINTS WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE LAD

also whats the easiest way to steal stuff through self checkout? finding something cheaper of a similar weight? do that work?

sometimes I scan sweet potatoes as cheaper potatoes, yolo

what part of cuntry mate?

Birkinghamshireton

fuck the boomers up the ass.
fuck em

>why am I not being paid 6 figures in the first year of my first job REEEEEEE
kys millennial scum

Went from 0 to 100k and still can't afford shit.

>why don't the self service checkouts ever accept the nectar points coupons properly

the coupons are shit material

>whats the easiest way to steal stuff through self checkout?

You'll be stealing fuck all if I'm attending self service you cunt.

That's honestly your fault, you should have studied harder. If you got into Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard you would have a higher paying job right now and you would be able to afford things. Or if you opened your own business you would have more money.

cheaper but 1,000,000 times more awful

Get a partner. Halves your fixed costs.

>live in a caravan and claim bennies
>live near the beach, beautiful and peaceful
>pay no taxes
>very cheap rent
>don't work
>consume very little gas or electric
>free wifi
give up on the rat race, not worth it unless you have the right connections to get ahead, there are less stressful and more fulfilling ways of living

millennials are to blame, too. im no boomer but the cucks i ever see marching for refugees are in their 20s. never see a grandpa doing that shit. in fact grandpas are generally more racist

Hear, hear! Embrace the comfy life

>the people who hold no political office are to blame

If it all falls apart I'd love to try this. Just say fuck it and go full hippy.

>he fell for the not-living-in-a-multigenerational-home jew
you'll be poor and renting for life

not hippy at all in caravan parks m8 it's a stereotype, it's mostly old retired people, very peaceful

you can't even do that here in the US. the price to park your RV is about the same as it is to rent a room.

Those types of millenials are just reactionaries to the blight the boomers brought upon us. Certainly they are too stupid to realize they are just exacerbating the problem, like picking at a scab, but they are not the origin of said problem. The sooner the boomers all fucking go extinct like they should have decades ago, the sooner we can maybe unfuck this shit sandwich of a situation.

haha
bonglanders and their struggles

>26
>finally get a career position at a bank making 60k in nyc
>live in jersey in pretty nice city area with 10 min commute to world trade
>pay 800 rent to live with two autistic af people
>one is autistic jew who went on a date recently, deeming it successful because it lasted 3 hours and he kissed her.
>other is korean immigrant phd in public policy
>both autisticly clinton voters who think trump is hitler

lmao

There's free camping at most state parks.

You can live there indefinitely.

Give back taxes you filthy Tax Heaven ape.

In the UK you pay a ground rent charge for a Caravan park, it varies in price but I pay £2500 per year. Way cheaper than the average rent price and has access to a clubhouse, heated swimming pool and stuff it's pretty comfy

lol what are you talking about? every state government I've been to they charge like $16 a day

I think they're starting to wear off on you

>800/month
>roomates

This is England.

How are you okay living with literal autists?

>newfag doesn't even know Chad Thundercock's last name

Thanks to capitalist system but you capitalistic cucks won't understand that

The reward is taking the weight off your parents shoulders you fucking leech

same bro, i sell fruit and vegetables and i live just but my life is pretty chill

Forgot

>plus tv license

No Jolene i was debt free when I left I left uni now I have £3k debts because of poor life choices

no i just dont talk politics. i think i would destroy the autistic one mentally if i opened my mouth. his quite literally autistic
yea and that's considered cheap for the area. Im living around rich people. I'm in a city but little niggers in this area.
i needed cheap rent and somewhere i can commute to work and school easy.

we need a final solution to the property developer question

it's like that all over the US. I live in Florida and most rooms for rent here are like $700-$800 and that's just for a bedroom where you share the bathroom with your roommate, it's insane.

Here it's like $20+ a day, it's ridiculous. You could move to the middle of nowhere in Idaho and rent a room for less money, but of course you probably won't make much money either. There really isn't any way to game the system. Sleeping in your car is somewhat illegal depending on where you're at, and here in Florida you would probably have a heat stroke if you tried.

I'm just a lowly chef, and have a 4 bedroom house in the middle of a city, not in a shitty neighborhood and my newly renovated house with new appliances all around was only 65k, mortgage $500 a month. I love America.

that's pretty shitty yeah. you might as well not live then.

I dont know. Im camping for free.

Now its more sweet

Meanwhile in America

>5 beds 4 baths 3,179 sqft
>$199,900

>Enjoy easy living close to everything in this big beautiful multi-level home. As you enter you have an opportunity to use the entry level rooms as flexible space for you family there are two rooms, a powder room, garage access, storage and a laundry/utility room on this floor, then up a few steps to not only a large livingroom, dining room, kitchen, plus breakfast room, and a full familyroom on this floor. The breakfast room has light streaming in from the adjacent patio plus an incredible amount of storage. The rear staircase leads to two bedrooms and a bath, and the front staircase leads to 3 bedrooms and two full baths. Closets and storage will not be an issue in this home, cedar closets, ample closets in all the rooms, linen closets, and so much more storage than you can imagine, plus a great lot, curb appeal, oversized two car garage, in a perfect location.

zillow.com/homedetails/131-Grienbrier-Dr-Carnegie-PA-15106/11577183_zpid/

>(((city)))
There's your problem.

People like you appear in every thread. You must be full of shit. Where do you live that your 4 bedroom house with mortgage is only $500 a month?

Forgot

>get shot

Lol nice house that's like 40 years old and made out of plywood and has an outdated interior. Looks like shit.

Idk I think it would be pretty comfy if it was a really nice car.

that's also in bubblefuck where few jobs are around

If that claim has any credence, maybe some dead end state no one remembers like Montana or Nebraska.

Little Rock AR, but I suppose you guys with think its a hell hole because I have some old black people as neighbors.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Little-Rock-AR/52998_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/34.762239,-92.258249,34.716112,-92.332063_rect/13_zm/

>I have food, a place to live, electricity, running water, internet
>wahh why is life so hard

just kys OP

I'll be the first to check those quints I guess

Oh man that sucks I sure am so--
>"flat"
>bong flag

lol you have fun with that

How much would this cost in Yurope?

>5 beds 2 baths 4,937 sqft
>$76,000

zillow.com/homedetails/749-S-43rd-St-Louisville-KY-40211/95203627_zpid/

Did you even look at the map?

Fuck you, underachiever.

Fuck, of kill for that low a mortgage.
4 bedroom, 4 bath, 2200 square feet not including basement.... $3600/month.
Granted it's a high end middle class neighborhood.

5 beds 2 bath, depending on location anywhere from 500k to a milli maybe

and who was it who voted in the politicians who structured the schools and universities in such a way that those useless idiots were produced?

Stop blog posting.

>dying at 50 for cancer caused by sterss
not worthit

UK is one of the shittiest Western countries though so really who cares. I mean you guys lose by nearly every metric - weather, jobs, housing, Muslims, women, etc etc. You could compare anything in Europe to the UK and the UK would be a worse choice.

Montana is expensive as fuck. I used to live there. If you want anything decent in Montana or Idaho that isn't a 1-2 hour drive to town (aka where there's work), you're going to pay a lot of money.

I think most of them are just morale shills, they pop up in every thread with these ridiculously low prices and deals and try to act as though it's the norm.

Pay up wage cuck, I want my tendies ready after my nap.

>MUH BOOMERS
Grow up you fucking children and take responsibility for your own lack of work ethic.

£750,000

jeebus that's the cost of a nice pickup.

>Why work hard if there's no reward?

The pride of your hard work is reward in and of itself.

But if that's not enough, you will be rewarded in time.

>5 beds 2 baths 2,088 sqft
>$199,000

zillow.com/homedetails/3680-N-Buckboard-Way-Boise-ID-83713/79685782_zpid/

Should have studied harder m8

quit blaming other people for your shortcomings like a Greek

let's stick you on a rainy island with 70 million chavs and poles and pakis, and tiny busted shoeboxes that cost £500,000, and no employment opportunities, and we'll see how you fare

Isle of Man is a local Tax Heaven, they live off UK's taxes.

live with parents until u can get mortgage downpayment.it really isnt a big deal

>2000 sq ft
>5 bedrooms
retarded
>old worn out paint
>HDR photo
>built in the 1960s
>$200,000
wow what a deal

American houses aren't like European houses, they can't last for centuries, they're not built out of logs, brick and stone. They're made out of fiber wood and 2x4s

>gets a career job
>expects results day 1
i dont think you understand how life works buddy

And how is that Boomers fault?

Lol wagecuck

You forgot Jamals, they will be there too to make your life "exotic". Still i prefer fruit on my property to feel exotic.

>be boomers
>prices already high
>decide to import millions of more people
>prices go even higher
>blame the generation not even legally old enough to hold political office