Is killing people who disagree with you the ultimate redpill?

Is killing people who disagree with you the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_troika
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_Public_Safety
youtube.com/watch?v=8djIHQS4kyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, crop dusting them is.

No that's murder.

I am guilty of this.

Literally a fake image

Protip there was photoshop in the 40s

It's not murder if they're wrong

all killing is murder

murder, also a sin.

yes

EMBRACE THE VIOLENCE! EMBRACE YOUR OWN MIGHT!

Okay I'm coming over to steal your shit, so don't shoot me or you're a hypocrite.

no
brainwash their kids to work for you
that's what (((they))) learned long ago

Well yeah, they did that.
But only after they killed a shit ton of people who disagreed with them.

you missed my point.

Yup.

All communists should be dropped from helicopters.

Gore is the ultimate redpill.

It makes you realizes that life is ultimately suffering. And that you yourself will go through that suffering because someone else like you went through it and why not you?

Those who embrace the horrible, dark side of life are more able to make sense of that horrible meatgrinder.

This is now a holohoax thread

The problem is that Marxists don't just disagree with us and nothing else. They actively use the force of government to impose their views on us. Government is violence, so Marxists are inherently violent towards anyone who wants to be left alone. Retaliation is justified.

also not murder if there are no laws
this, this, and THIS

The Holohoax is the only "historical" event that is ILLEGAL to question.

still a mudering dipshit

>Proclaim a law making it illegal to disagree
>Execute people for breaking law
Execution =/= murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_troika
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_Public_Safety

Fun fact: it is mathematically impossible that "6 million" Jews died in the holocaust.

If it's to stop something even worse from forming, like Weirmar Republic levels of degeneracy for example, then yes it is "redpilled".

It depends on what you disagree about
>I think snickers is better than marsbar
No
>I think that we need to have our country overrun with shitskins
Yes kill this one

Fuck

The "6 million" number had been tossed around in Jewish circles and the Jewish-owned media for decades before World War II.

No, you're supposed to fuck them until they love you.

That is the final redpill.

No, you're just a stereotypical retarded burger. Killing someone in self-defence isn't murder. Killing someone by accident isn't murder. Killing a communist isn't murder.

The door to Auschwitz's "gas chamber" is a wooden door with a glass window. Literally no real gas chamber has ever had a wooden door.

That's retarded.

The Holocaust is an industry, earning Jews billions of dollars every year from books, films, museums, donations, and welfare payments to Israel. All of it built upon the greatest lie ever perpetrated on the human race in all of history.

That "red pill" would be the tactic of the left, whitest man in Argentina.

If you kill your enemies, they win

I laughed when I saw it in real life, desu

Isn't the armenian genocide also illegal to question?

>Killing a communist isn't murder.

Ultimate redpill is accepting that we are not all born equal and no amount of hand holding and virtue signalling will make unequal things equal.

Yes, but don't just start killing people tomorrow. Play the long con and make it legal to kill them. It's the only way to ultimately solve the problem.

Delete these

Partisan should be executed. Having different opinions is fine.

I have his graphic but it's not useful since the numbers are retarded and don't explain anything. I have a more useful copypasta on the crematoriums

Isn't it illegal to say that the Armenian Genocide happened?

My roach politics are a bit rusty.

Well and they are winning arent they?

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 1,200,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

This is also implying there was an infinite supply of gasoline, zyklon b and firewood available in every death camp that was used.

Killing people who disagree with you = creating an echo chamber for yourself. An echo chamber for yourself is a fabricated world to enable you to hide from reality. Therefore killing people who disagree with you is the ultimate Blue Pill.

in turkey is illegal because it didn't happen
in the rest of the world is illegal because it happened

I don't fucking know, I don't see Armenians trying to genocide the white race though.

Lol at autonomous-bolsheviks. You'll be throwing each other out of helicopters soon enough. Hopefully there's enough bitcoin fraud to keep them flying.

Stfu you kike some ideas like Judaism and Islam must physically die

You LAUGHED when you saw this obviously air-sealed and unbreakable gas-chamber door that kept over 2 billion Jews confined while they were gassed, electrocuted, and set on fire before beinf anally probed and turned into lampshades? You utter swine.

Never.

Leaf.

How does something that isn't physical "physically die"?

Yeah, a wooden door with a wooden frame?

And the fact people bought it?

Hilarious.

Do you know how many nail marks would've been torn into that door? They were never good at the minute details though, they always blow it there.

Ironically, they could've used some German precision.

>posts a picture of an obvious steel door with wood cladding on it and bulletproof glass as proof they werent sealed in there

pff, try harder

here you go John

>steel door
>bulletproof glass
there is even a goddamn keyhole mate

Fine, I guess I meant that every physical specimen that holds those ideas and gives them merit should perish

No,its just shows how shit and ignorant your views are,so shit that nobody wants anything to do with it,thus you somehow delude yourself into thinking that death for ideology is somehow, justifiable
Oddball

>Implying that they were all burned

>Protip there was photoshop in the 40s

Modern computers are almost 20 times more powerful than they were in 1940. Even a low resolution jpeg like that would have taken days to edit.

I agree 100% my spic mestizo friend. Let's continue our discussion on a relaxing helicopter trip over the lake.

>Be on the side of objective truth.
>Others are not.
They hold on to beliefs that are build on lies, for hindering progress their early demise will be in favor of the greater good.

>hurr durr i speak words

I am actually 1% Jewish from my father's side according to DNA testing

>Implying that they weren't all burned
Where are the mass graves then my dude?

>20 times more powerful
*Sorry, 100 times more powerful. Moore's Law is 2 times faster every 18 months.

You deluded memelord

Different angle, the second photo was taken a few minutes later when the random passer-by on the right stepped out of shot.

I guess you should cut off your pinky then

You are fucking retarded.

IT WAS AN ANALOG IMAGE AND IT WAS CLEARY TEMPERED BY ANALOG MEANS

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

>random passer-by

lawl newb. you know nothing.

>Modern computers are almost 20 times more powerful than they were in 1940. Even a low resolution jpeg like that would have taken days to edit.

They didn't use computers. Artists used a variety of techniques to edit photographs. Like airbrushing or using a razor to cut out parts of an image to transplant on to another picture.

My father used to be a photographer and image editor. Even in the 80s it was still all done by hand. He worked for a company doing advertisements and other image editing jobs. That's how advertisements used to be made. Photography, splicing, layering, airbrushing, all by hand using film.

It was only computers making the art obsolete that changed. That was probably only around 1990 when that happened.

wait, wouldn't it be 2^n?

If so 2017 - 1940 = 77
77/1.5=51.33 (repeating of course)
so it would be 2^51.33(repeating of course)= 2,836,434554,157,906.5

just the tip

Europe a true place of free speech

>Corpse disposal and cremation
>Deniers might have objections against the capacity of corpse disposal and cremation.
>This is, by part, a consequence of miscalculation. >Considering Auschwitz-Birkenau, the first crematory ovens were indeed overburdened, and additional ovens were constructed. The officers had to resort to burning corpses in pits.[83][84]
>Another objection deniers have put forth is that the amount of fuel necessary to cremate that many bodies would have been impractical.
>In 2000, David Irving sued an author in British high court for libel, for calling him a "Hitler partisan" who manipulated the historical record to deny the reality of the Holocaust.
>At the widely publicized trial, the prosecuting attorney claimed that it would take mountains of coke to burn all the bodies.
>An expert witness for the defense countered by showing German patents, issued before the war, for a mass crematorium that could be run almost entirely off the body fat of the corpses disposed in it...

>...The second objection in regards to the ovens themselves is more arguing semantics.
>They often note that the designs used in the camps, in particular, Auschwitz, were not crematoriums as might be defined by modern standards; but instead were based off of a large-scale hospital incinerator design which Topf and Sons created prior to the war for industrial uses.
>In this, they are marginally correct that the crematoriums are in truth incinerators, but this does not remove from the discussion that the use of either would have the same results.
>Historians note that it is easier, both in explaining what Germany was doing during the Holocaust, as well as teaching younger people, to simply call the ovens crematoriums; as stating anything else would only confuse people.

Yea, and that's why Sup Forums will be destroyed.
You constantly fight each other over communism, facism, libertarianism, and 1000 other isms.
The center liberal majority will eventually make your views criminal, and Sup Forumstards will be lined up in firing squad like the scum they are.

>>An expert witness for the defense countered by showing German patents, issued before the war, for a mass crematorium that could be run almost entirely off the body fat of the corpses disposed in it...

I thought that they were burning the gassed remains of skinny people on the brink of starvation with barely any fat on them?

Context of picture?

Depends, do you believe in semetic values

Are you retarded, don't you think they may have been able to force their way out of that door, rendering it ineffective?

I bet the pic is fake
youtube.com/watch?v=8djIHQS4kyQ

>The center liberal majority will eventually make your views criminal

You act as if that's something we're unfamiliar with.

Wouldn't the correct comparison be to the mass slaughter & incineration of livestock during disease outbreaks? They manage to kill off and burn very large numbers of large mammals in short periods of time and space, comparable to holocaust figures(?)

No, but killing people who promote genocide is what UN international law tells you to do.

>Wouldn't the correct comparison be to the mass slaughter & incineration of livestock during disease outbreaks?

That's more akin to what actually happened, user.

Disease and starvation were the primary causes of death.

But there had to be an extra layer of juice because hall of domor was recent.

wooden flimsy door to a gas chamber confirms the holocaust to millions I suppose

Corpses don't need stadium seating and a half time show you fucking retard.

On top of that, most bodies were in fact incinerated, mostly in the incinerators (which people need to stop comparing to single body crematoriums) but also in pits as well according to guards and workers because apparently the incinerators could not keep up with the gas chambers.
An incinerated body has roughly the total volume of a shoebox (~10L) so an olympic swimming pool could fit the ashes of around 250,000 people.