/Éire/pol - Paper Irish edition

NEW NP VIDEO: m.youtube.com/watch?v=s30rjA3U4ow
Barrett recalls #WeareIrish in the latest video

>Thread
This Thread's purpose is for the creation of memes around the term "paper Irish"
Get a hashtag trending, make some good memes to shill with, that Limerick fag ought to have some good pics to use.
>notes before shilling
If you're using twitter, don't use a cartoon/anime/flashy profile pic, don't use a joke name like "rabbigoldberg69" or "goodgoyjones1488" use a real sounding name and real looking profile pic

As always, don't forget to join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s30rjA3U4ow
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Anglo Master race

Anglo man, will you lend your sword? I promise the tears of Irish leftists in return

Bump
Let's try to get some responses like we got with #WeareIrish

Bump

that's the most irish accent I heard.

What's up cucks?

Looks like we're going to get Coveney as taoiseach fuck

ive also just noticed potato wogs sound like jamacian wogs.

Seems like a top lad. Is he relevant?

Does that effect the generals? Will they still be in 4 years or wil they be pushed back?

NP just started 4 months ago, they seem to be making steady progress as a new party in a small nation

Good evening lads. Took your time making the thread. I was busy shilling for the National Party earlier. Very important to keep spreading the word about them.

I thought that thread was archived? At any rate, you were my inspiration

Irish away reporting in.

Better him than the gay Indian. WTF has happened to this country...

>he doesn't now Convey wants to double the population of every Irish city - with or without Irish ethnics

How's NZ? What city are you in ATM?

It's sad that American, Canadian and British flags must start the Eire/pol/ generals because the Irish are too low energy to fight for their country. Sad!

Good to see you again NZfag. We were chatting about your recent arrival in the Southern hemisphere a few days ago. Met many Irish down there yet?

Those cunts are just enjoying the weather over there, I don't blame them

So far so good, still in Auckland while I get over the jet lag which is still kicking the shit out of me! Heading to Waiheke island tomorrow with a girl I meet through tinder.

NEW NP VIDEO. JUST POSTED. SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.

youtube.com/watch?v=s30rjA3U4ow

when its just a little matter of when not if you get whats coming to you.

controlled opposition and fake descent managed and controlled by soft pussy scum shills is so last century. its a small world buddyboy

I swear to God the national party times the release of their videos with the Eire/pol/ threads. Justin are you lurking right now? Give us a sign senpai

Nah just cabinet reshuffle

Nigga, that video is in the OP, its the purpose of this thread

Cheers Ameribro, mainly euro trash in my hostel with a few lads from England, met up with a few Irish I know living down here during the week for a pint. Auckland is too big and impersonal to be meeting people going to head out of here next week for a few days.

Nice man, are there a lot of chinks in Auckland? Heard it was like Beijing
That's a little better I suppose, hopefully this cunt will accelerate the problems in your country

Haha the first thing I noticed man, especially a lot of elderly Asians for some reason!

Sounds like a plan. All major cities feel the same in my opinion whether it's Auckland, Toronto, NYC or London. Same chain stores, same fast food, same mix of foreign nationals. To experience thereal New Zealand you need to hp in a car and drive out to the rural parts. Enjoy your trip to Waiheke island.

NP will fail. I will be glad.

How is your Communist Party coming along? Have you reached 2 members yet?

>replying to shills
Mate

I know, silly me. At the same time it shows that these spineless cunts are feeling threatened by the meteoric rise of the National Party. There are no brakes on the Barrett train.

I don't believe in communism. I'm also not some nativist cuck who loves a group of people who have only mistreated me.

>Barret train
How about Barrett Bus?
I'd shy away from the cult building right now btw, It might just be me, but I'm still shaken up after the Trump betrayal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>implying youre even somewhat germanic

Youre just a rape baby version of us, sorry to break your bubble inbred britbong.

>implying america is white. Youre just an ugly rootless mongrel like the rest, dont project.

>Barrett Bus

I love it! Let's run with that. Memesters get to work.

Btw his latest video is blowing up
>61 views
>Refresh page 2 minutes later
>101 views

>flag
Well color me stumped
>new video blowing up
I know, seems to be going well

He's partially wrong about U.S. citizenship

>If the person is 50 years of age or older and has had Legal Permanent Residency (Green Card) for 20 years, the person does not have to speak English and can take the U.S. government and history test in their own language.

>Also, if the person is 55 years of age or older and has had Legal Permanent Residency (Green Card) for 15 years, the person does not have to speak English and can take the U.S. government and history test in their own language.

kys, nigger loser

m8, even the poo in the loo Varadkar isn't as bad as Coveney.

So how does the new Taoiseach get put int office? Do the public vote on it, or is it done through the Dail?

daily reminder gerry adams brother and father fk their children and done time.

You forgot about Gerry himself, surely he gets in on it too

>who /lonelybutcomfy/ here?

bump for the glory of erin

also reminder that general threads are chemo for nu/pol/

Present

lads im at a crossroads here i could make an easy 5k but my beliefs go against it what should i do

What's the job? Why are you so against it?

growing weed i fucking hate junkies and im 100% Dutertist when it comes to drug policy but i could do with the cash

Two options
1. Say no, stick to your principles
3. Grow the weed, take the money, inform the police (strike a deal with them or something)

paper is a great meme but what is he going to say when they say "so anyone born here is Irish then, are they? They don't go through a citizenship ceremony."

i know the lad whos growing since we were both babies. like i cant run to the shades and rat him out like, i wouldnt be able to live with sending me best friend to the joy ya know.

Very fair point

Maybe say that those born to these paper Irish, who were never Irish in the first place, cannot be Irish just because they were born here. Wasn't it the duke of Wellington, born in Ireland, who said "A dog may be born in a stable, but that doesn't make it a horse"

Oh, I feel for you, is there anyway to talk him out of doing it? Make moonshine instead, it's less illegal and more respectable

no like he's dead set on it because we both need the cash and he's one of those "weed cures people" types and his uncle is in shite health so he figures he might as well

Idk what to tell you man, talk to a priest about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto

Goodnight.