Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/k5Hei
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS HER TURN

YAAAWWWNNN

OH SHIT NIGGA!

A shiny mudkip!

It's okay! Trump only has a 1% chance to win.

Hillary Clinton ordered the murder of Seth Rich

Well don't just stand there, user! CATCH IT.

NEWS FLASH
You can't impeach someone for unfavorable polls.

the polls are right this time, you swear

Trips catches shiny mudkip, who's gonna get it? This is a mega rare find guys.

Ultra ball toss

>>(((Polls)))
Drumphelstilsken is finished, he better ha nd over the delegates.

You greatly underestimate the overlap of the trump supporter population and the "I'm not answering your fucking survey" population

k.

MADAM

>we polled "americans" (the people in our office) and 100% of them want Drumppahgaljgahrotila! out!
>trust us goys!

kek

looks like this is it for ol' drumpfy

DRUMPF

FAGGOTS

UTTERLY

BTFO
T
F
O

AD INFINITUM

>Tfw more "Americans" voted for trump

This is not surprising

The polls say Hillary is our next president!

We all know how accurate the polls are.

>still posting this shit
>think polls still are believeable

Yawn, I think I will grill some steak tonight.

Former President Cheney disagrees, drumpfkin.

>Polls find

>Emily (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shugerman)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DRUMPF IS FINISHED Sup Forums BTFO HOW WILL THE ALT RIGHT EVER RECOVER

GLONALD FLUMPF BTFO

>Polls have historically predicted elections correctly with a 96% success rate for 100+ years
>Get in that 4% margin of error one time
>WRONG FOREVER

You guys are ridiculous

>poll finds

Actual american who rarely hangs out here or watches CNN and all that garbage.

Where is the irrefutable fucking proof that he needs to be impeached? No one has showed it to me yet.

you pulled that number out of your ass.

That assumes the methodology for obtaining their sample size is rigorous and not full of shit, like we're implying here.

This is the same (((Emily Shugerman))) who said the "okay" symbol is a white Nazi salute
archive.fo/k5Hei

Drumpfies cuckies on permahurt about their good boy who didn do nuffin

>MSM goes into full court press with "IMPEACHMENT!" talking points from the DNC.
>All MSM talking heads mentioned it yesterday.

OP is surprised

How successful have polls been in the last 10 years? It doesn't matter how infallible it WAS as an institution, what matters is how it IS as an institution. The answer is they have been bought and sold wholesale. There was always special interests trying to sway them, but they had little to no impact before. Now, now they are totally 100% compromised.

To still trust them in this while knowing this and experiencing it firsthand as your own proof, simply put, is insanity. Textbook insanity.

Lol I'm not a super big fan of Trump, but the whole "Drumpf" thing is cringey as hell

I was generalising a bit, different polls have different methodologies and histories. Most have a very good track record though.

The difference is that they now inject HUGE bias. They aren't trying to actually gauge the mood of the public, they are deliberately using non representative samples to create a false impression, and use this falsehood to attempt to mold public opinion. The only poll which used a representative sampling, the USC/LA times one, showed Trump winning very narrowly. Biased polls have just become another tool of the media. You seriously don't know this?

I wish impeachment would happen soon so that I don't have to listen to the same fucking Trump joke made by every late night show host.
Other than that there is not a basis yet; anyone calling for it is more of a faggot than I am. I am curious what people would think of President Pence were it to happen, though.

>Nate Silver
wasn't he blown out so far on his 2016 "predictions" that you can actually see a day by day of his soul eroding out of his body?

What I'm talking about is firsthand living thru an event like the 2016 election where almost every poll was out and out wrong, not a smidge or anything, a total reversal of fact. Whilst being told that their system was airtight and conclusive.

All to have it tumble down in magnificient fashion leading to a scurrying about trying to fix it and blame it on someone like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

The 100 years they had of being a trustable institution are gone, it will take another 100 years of doing it right for anyone to even trust them passively again. They don't have the fortitude of character to do that. They won't even try.

He was, but this data on polls is good.

They weren't that far off, it wasn't total reverse of fact. Most of them got pennsylvania wrong and that's all it took to swing the election.

>they weren't that far off
>hillary 98% to win

I don't care if thats not an "official" poll. That is what people think of when they talk about polls. An innocuous yet mostly accurate poll is meaningless when it gets published and pushed onto page 265 of a journal then shelved. It means everything when it is blasted on prime time television nationwide. That is the problem people have with polls, there is no distinction between a trustable poll from a respectable institution and a guy asking tourists on 28th avenue as they walk by. Its the same shit to the average joe.

I guess I'd say its 24hr news that ruined polls, not the polls themselves.

That mudkip is mine now.