Elite of /leftypol/

discord.gg/9sJ5QUJ

This is an invite to the International /leftypol/ the inner /leftypol/ community. We have meme makers, voice over producers, film creators, theory teachers and much more.

We organize raids on /pol and many other places.

Our server is free for anybody to join be it leftist or right-wing.

No registration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join us. Don't let right-wing overtake the info-sphere.

The best of the best gather here.

>meme makers

With all those film creators and producers one would expect leftypols memes to look better than MySpace 2005

they are much better.

All genders and races are welcome.

This picture is perfect, becaues you have to be as stupid as a nigger to actually be a communist.

nice

Special invitation to our best halves.

Lets destroy right-wing from within on /pol.

bwahahaha /leftycuck/ you cannot be serious

After we finish establishment of /leftypol/ you right-wing freaks will suck our dick continuously for the rest of you miserable life.

>elite
Why do you people think you're above everyone else.

Because we are better. We are influential. We've got around 300 people total on left-wing discords constantly generating art and propaganda.

>constantly generating shitty art and propaganda
wew, enjoy yourself then lads.

You're genetically I N F E R I O R you fucking cucks, that's why you're commies in the first place

Fuck you, right-wing scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

THE REVOLUTION IS COMING COMRADES

Go back to Facebook.

Nice Larp
If you're serious...Thanks for the easy b8
Leftists are followers,weak minded and soft.
Only annoying...never a threat.
Keep being worthless to culture,
Children need an example of what NOT to become.

communism is the most failed ideology of all time and you should kill yourself to save someone the trouble when you finally manage your pussy ass revolt.

>anonymoose
You need to be over 18 to post here sweetie

I've got this one friend who posts commie memes on Facebook.
He's a real dumbass.

yea cause right wing populism is taking over our media...

There is only one truth.

I can say "I hate conservatives" as a fascist. We have to see the ideological parallels between us and work with eachother against the decadent state of the west.

Oh cool i will join like i did in the spanish civil war

All leftists are cancerous parasites. Please, stay, so hopefully you'll either learn the truth or get so stressed out that you kill yourselves.

Admit it, most Jews are right-wing scum as you are.

>We are pushing an ideology that has failed miserably and murdered millions of people across the world!
>We are so influential and awesome and we will beat you!

Jesus Christ it's not even worth cringing over. Thanks for making these containment threads for all of the most pathetic and ignorant faggots on this board. I mean that.

HAHAHAHAHAA observe the intelligence of /leftypol/
My god.

Hahaha

Who are you to call anyone genetically inferior, you bald Canadian piece of shit.

Don't forget a nudes and PR leak just happened.
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

The pic: If this coon hates liberals (probably meaning white libs who suck up to niggers), then why do they worship this guy simply because he is a nigger BUT NEVER live in all nigger neighborhooods, you know to PROVE they are "good people". What ever happened to leading by example, like our President is trying to do?

sage goes in the options field

Funniest shit I've seen all day!

Isn't this that primitive nigger with the classy ice cream cone face tattoo. LOL

>elite

BTFO

Don't you all have some purple soda to be buying with your ((actually "our" since we actually paid for the shit)) EBT Cards?

nice circular logic you got there
btw am not fascist nor commie scum
im a radical centrist xd

>We have meme makers,
Ask them why production of Alunya memes suddenly ground to a halt. Those memes were good, but I haven't seen any OC lately.

>/leftypol/ already calls itself the intelligentsia

yawn

>So what are you? A republican?
Essentially and by modern terms, yes. You are a modern republican. Because anyone that doesn't agree with the left are LITERAL NAZIS. You really have no idea how far left society has gone, do you? Do you think you're a commie for wanting social programs? Then the entire country is commie already. You're so out of touch, I don't even know where to begin with you. Saging you because I dislike LARPs

you guys realize that you are just as authoritarian and naive as fascists and anarchists, right?

agreed

I go to leftypol when I need a good laugh at how fucking stupid you """"people"""" are

>Larp
That means live action roleplaying. It's literally impossible to LARP over the internet because the internet is not live action

nice slide thread

>LARPs
That means live action roleplaying. It's literally impossible to LARP over the internet because the internet is not live action

that is an argument
just blatantly insulting someone when youve run out of buzzwords

>elite
>no registration

Touchdown!!

You're nothing special, pseuds.

you are literally supporting what killed your country

Nigger

Seventh post best post

Except for the part where Europe absolutely demolishes the caliphate and retakes Constantinople.

>It's not live action, because I don't see it!
>I don't like idioms
Autism speaks.

>so great and influential that you come here begging
Neck yourself

>fucking idpol

you know you are the same as the fascists

The term LARP was created specifically to distinguish people who roleplay in person and not through the internet or seated tabletop gaming.

No, sweetie. It cant be populism when the "people" are russian bots

and you people get uppity when we call jews devil worshipers

youre a jewish owned mindslave

>black and communist

Do we hang him from a helicopter?

Saying this again, because I really wasn't being ironic.
Why did you commies stop making Alunya memes? She's one of the only half-decent memes you have.

Fuck off commie

That Ladifour guy is a massive faggot pretty much pic related incarnate

And now it's often used here to describe people that pretend to be something ironically. Like you're probably LARPing as an autistic ledditor. Here's your last (You).

This wave of trolls is dead and low-energy. /pol is weak as you can see.