What is your honest opinion on Trump?

What is your honest opinion on Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

Saviour of the Kike Race

He means well but he's an idiot who was totally unprepared for the job. I think Stern was right when he said Trump wanted to lose

100% honest? You want the 110% honest truth? If I give it to you, you won't believe I am being serious:

I absolutely love him. This madman has everyone scrambling to take him down, and he's just doin' normal President shit. It's fantastic. I'll certainly vote for him again in 4 years.

what kind of coat is trump wearing?
i want one but don't know where to find one

Good job demonstrating exactly how a shill posts user, it will help other anons identify real shills.

He's a pretty decent president
He's gotten more things done than I could've expected someone to do with the opposition he's facing

I actually like him. I'm always thinking "oh no, he's fucked now" but he always seems to end up fine. I've been thinking that since half way through his campaign. Now he's the fucking president.

Treacherous rodent.

But still funny

I've never seen one man take on the world and win. It's fascinating.

I liked him even before he did all the President stuff.

The original madman. I love the man, I love the message of hard-work-beats-everything he sends. My life dramatically turned better when I started listening to Trump's speeches and when I read his book. Honestly, I'm a much better person, I work harder, and I have better moral values than I used to. Trump's the man.

absolute cunt, world class moron and also knows nothing, great combo pedes.

Its been funny watching all the stupid shit he gets himself into, but I'd like for it to end now.

leery, but optimistic.

He's a big guy.

It's been even funnier watching the libtards get
buttblasted and have mental breakdowns on every tweet he makes,

voted trump, loved everything he did up to the point he attack syria, now my maga flag is in the trash and my maga hat si somewhere in the dirty corners of my closet. He's become a neocon and I hope he doesnt run for 2020, I wanted a god emperor for a 1000 year american reich, not a establishment shill

He needs to work on his communication when implementing his policies and decisions.

neocon buttbuddy of the jews

he got compromised and became the nightmare scenario I had in my head

ctr/shareblue fec dox

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

a massive disappointment

traitor but still better than anything else that was on the table.

Like him, he gives almost zero fucks for what the "norm" should be. He's also planing on lowering taxes and when that works in America we might lower them also.

I've already seen this copy/pasted multiple times. The Soros trolls are hitting us big time. They're afraid.

underrated

i unironically support Trump 100%
shia's stolen flag alone is enough justification for his presidential victory

10 x better than Eggplant

were not shareblue/ctr retard, were Sup Forums who realizes weve been back stabbed, but keep telling yourself that by posting dox well stop saying trump is a neocon now

i don't think he's racist he's just a new yorker.
they all talk shit like he does.
some of his policies are too christian pandering
and he should shift more centered to hit the mark

Did people think Trump would change everything over a weekend?

You realize we have to fight for it, right? And that every road block put in the way is to be expected.

Faggot.

A good person that didn't know what the fuck he was truly getting into or what he was up against and I don't mean the presidency.

I actually think he was genuine and was planning on fulfilling his promises. Some shit is going on behind the scenes, somebody has leverage on him.

I'll give him another 6 months, if he doesn't accomplish shit, I'll just be neutral.

Very good man with good intentions, but heavily impeded by the company he put around him. Their baggage is slowing down his agenda and the never ending stream of corporate negative media isnt helping. That man needs a break.

He's doing shit that presidents before him could do and get away with no problem.
The Media just portrays him as big bad Russian puppet.
He's really just another president but he could have some potential.

I hate his cultish fanbase, not the average guy who voted for him and will call him out on shit.

I think he's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Judging by some of the responses here he's gonna have a tough time winning Britain in the next election.

I think its impressive that he still keeps going after all the constant bashing.

He is a fucking genius, a true mastermind.

Meh, I'd rather Pence become president.

yeah guys, jsut wait. it will all happen in september, nevermind the 100 day plan, no budget for the wall, and plans to instate a bad obamacare substitue (both plans are shit imo, im not backing oonga boogna) but yeah, HES TOTALLY ON OUR SIDE GUYS, THIS IS JUST 17TH DIMENSIONAL UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON

This. He does good stuff, deficit is decreasing, jobs are increasing. I think he legit cares about what's going on it the country and the people.

MSM is reporting very unfairly on him. It's pretty sad, really.

I reluctantly voted for trump,

but everyday left wing media lies and lies and lies, i like trump more and more and more.

obviously theyre afraid of trump, and not because trump is dangerous to Americans, but because trump is dangerous to the left wing lies and propoganda

keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

my opinion of president trump is just as high as ever: he will be one of the top 5 presidents of all time.

the only opinion of mine that has changed is that i am generally more jaded and suspicious of ALL forms of media, even the ones that give opinions i agree with.

A good businessman but an awful politician. An egotistical demagogue who is completely out of his depth. He isn't even racist, he's just pandering to racists.

And no I'm not CTR; I also think Hillary is a moron.

My opinion was much higher when he was running. Now he is just alright. He is probably my favorite US president since Reagan, but that isn't saying much.

If he got rid of the jews surrounding him, especially fucking Jared and Ivanka, he would be a much better president, even if the courts get in the way of everything he does.

A dumb nigger who failed to get the minorities in their place. Bring on Pence or cuck Ryan

Facing obstruction does not mean he has abandoned nationalism, everyone paying attention knew he'd be fighting for every inch. If you want anything to be done in this country you have to work with shills and maneuver. And if you expected him to revolutionize America, you don't know politics. If by this time next year there is no progress with the wall and tax cuts, I'm where you are now. But for now, immigration is way down due to his tough stance and regulations are cut. Decent start.
>People are right to suspect you're shareblue.

An imperfect man fighting for what's right with the entire corrupt establishment against him trying to stop him at every turn.

I didn't vote for him because he's some saint god emperor who can do no wrong or some shit, I voted for him because I didn't want the U.S. to fall into a final inescapable tailspin where we have open borders and import enough rapefugees where the debt keeps piling on higher and higher until it bursts and we become Zimbabwe.

Everything else aside, if you at least don't support securing our borders and having the rule of law actually mean something for citizens of the U.S., you're an asshole and actively in favor of destroying this country.

Better than Hillary. No contest.

Pretty incompetent for the job, but that's to be expected when he has 0 political experience.

Way too easily influenced by people he trusts. A few neocon generals and relatives were able to get him to do a 180 on Syria.

In terms of domestic policies, not bad, but he should have been more prepared for all the opposition he's getting. He doesn't seem to have the balls to conduct a major purge, which is the only way he'll be able to achieve anything.

If nothing else, there's never a dull moment around him.

>I reluctantly voted for trump,
>but everyday left wing media lies and lies and lies, i like trump more and more and more.

same for me.

corrupt treacherous retard

Senile narcissist.
Hope he ramps up ICE more.

A bit too jewish for my taste

Literal biggest balls in the world. Probably annointed by God himself to give America a last option to change before the jews lead us all to bloody destruction.

Thank god it's not Hillary.

Whatever you say, Achmed

Welcome to any republican presidency. Basically they left cries impeachment from day one and then collude with the media to make up bullshit. Did the same thing to Reagan for eight years. If libs can't win they will do their best to spoil the time of the person who did win.

7/11

Such as?...

Needs to be impeached for the 350billion he is giving Saudi Arabia in arms. Absolutely bullshit.

Pretty great, except for how much he loves the kikes. I believe that he genuinely wants to help America reclaim some of its lost glory and cultural stability.

Really can't stress just how much his deep involvement with actual jews is a problem. However, the Jew controlled media being on his ass 24/7 leads me to believe that he is not, in fact, indebted to them and controlled by them.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, he's really been disappointing. Probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years. Not only do we need to get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must impeach him and lock up his most fervent supporters. i've come to realize hate speech is not free speech. This has to stop. Please spread the word.

Will vote for again.

He has a four-way disconnect between what he thinks, what he says, what he tries to do and what he's capable of.

The only thing he's done right so far is withdrawing from the TPP and letting the ICE do its job finally.

Little shabbos goy whore of Bibi Netanyahu. As if somebody without these qualities can become president of JewSA.

zionist globalist shill.

i would do the same if i could :(

He was born a multi millionaire, what do you mean hard work. Guy had a larger more successful network of support and opportunities before he could shit in the golden toilet than you'll have in your lifetime.

I was really hoping his narcissism would get him to axe murder three three letters that were openly undermining the authority of the President and thus the democratic process.
Too bad he's a pussy, because the next opportunity to restore the Republic will come with revolution and not a ballot.

It's a trade deal. The weapons are not being given away for free. They are being sold to somebody that wants to buy them.

That's how our lovely military industrial complex works, after all.

Saudi Arabia will use those weapons to splatter poor muzzies all over the peninsula, which is a win for us.

>be shareblue
>play up the 'muh russia' bullshit narrative
>no one's buying it, strategy fails.
>disillusionment sets in
>realize everyone notices Trump fighting neocons, shitlibs and corporate cocksuckers
>there is no hope
>kills self
There is literally nothing to back up your narrative. You're a globalist kike-shill and should rethink your worldview.

Okay, completely honest opinion here. I'm not a liberal and I voted for Trump. I didn't even want to vote, by my liberals parents insisted on it and since they were annoying and so intend on voting against Trump I voted for him anyway. I didn't like either candidates, and for the most part I don't regret voting Trump. However, I don't think I can stands three and a half more years of the constant Russian scare going on with the Liberal controlled media. I looked Trumps tweets and some of them made me wonder why he actually posted them, like the one where he threatened Comey with releasing tapes of he says anything. I think Trump is honest, and good intention, but he doesn't know how to actually talk or put a filter on the things he says. Once this recent scandal blows over, and it will blow over, I hope Trump uses the opportunity to resign with honor and respect so that I don't have to deal with all this shit anymore.

By far the stupidest leader we have ever had

TWO SCOOPS?

> 700 years

Are you retarded, the US isn't even 250 years old yet

he's completely out of his league. but, i don't blame him because president's job shouldn't be for one person these days. obama was completely out of his league too and a fuck up. just nuke dc and start over

The Congress can impeach on complete bullshit if it wants, but know that's what you are asking them to do.

No, it will be used to splatter independent Muslims and increase radicals and Israeli / Saudi power. Huge loss. Not only does it empower the worst in the region, it will force others to create / join terrorist networks or leave the region completely and go to Europe. This is everything the Jew could dream of.

>but heavily impeded by the company he put around him

Namely Ivanka and her Husband

Can't wait for the libs to get their way and impeach him. Then they get to deal with Mike 'gas the fags' Pence. It will be the perfect revenge.

Newfag detected.

Trump former supporter here
I voted for him last November, and I've never regretted anything that much in my entire life.
How the hell did we sent a senile Alzheimer-ill old white cis male into the Presidency? If the white House could talk, it'd say it would prefer be burned down by the red coats again rather than hosting this lunatic clown.

This. maybe the problem is that the idea of a president is old an archaic? Maybe their ought to be a council in place of it. Unfortunately this problem won't happened unless some horrible civil war happens that will completely destroy the country and the government with it.

At least Pence isn't a complete moron. I hate everything about him but he'd be a significant improvement for the next 3.5 years.

Would rather have had Hilary if this is the shit we have to deal with. This way whites would finally see their nation and culture is fucked. Now morons still believe Trump is out for them and we have a reason not to be angry or keep fighting. Awful.

>white cis male
>Pizza flag
You made me laugh. Thumbs up.

Faggot

>"waaah, if you dont deep throat trump cock like us at r_thedonald your shareblue shill"

he attacked syria twice, is following his democrat, jewish sons advice on international policy, frankly if you cant see he's breaking his promises 1 by 1 and its gonna take another year then you cant see the jewish dick a inch in front of your face

The election ended so I haven't given a fuck what happens. It would be nice if he accomplished all of his goals, and I believe he will by the end of his term. He's dealing with the constant autistic screeching from the left as well as an impotent right that is afraid to do anything.

He will continue to be president as much as the 5-layer irony false flaggers all over Sup Forums say he's going to be impeached. I wouldn't really care if he were removed from office, but you would have to be retarded to think that can happen in the current circumstances.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the whole impeachment shit? Is it actually likely or are all these people shills?

That's called Congress. The executive branch is supposed to be a fast acting leader who can take the reigns when a situation needs to be dealt with faster than Congress can debate on it, and act as the face of the nation.

It's not the system's fault he's incompetent

The arms deal with Saudi Arabia is Washington Consensus, and it's part of the American educated worker jobs program.
If Hillary won the election ICE enforcement would not have increased, there would be more refugees imported, and they would work further to secure your demographic irrelevance.

No one is more mad about the Trump Presidency than Donald Trump. He hates the job.

I think he genuinely wants to help, but has no idea how. He's flying by the seat of his pants. He has a tendency to let his emotions get the best of him. It gives the illusion of weakness. One thing I liked about Obummer was the fact that he remained unbothered by all the crap around him.

>globalist kike shill

so literally trump?

It's hilarious watching him tap-dance for his jewish masters.

Compared to the chimpout the rest of our government is currently in, Trump isn't looking too bad.