RED ALERT

The_Donald is at WAR with Reddit. They are breaking all the rules, threatening to shoot people, and calling all the Reddit staff pedophiles!

> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/

The admins are going to BAN them!

If The_Donald falls, then all of the centipedes will immigrate to this board!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So?

>If The_Donald falls, then all of the centipedes will immigrate to this board!

Hiro please do something before this happens, like implement an /r9k/ style bot across all boards

Good fuck your feelings leaf

So? What do you expect from us? Back to r/the_cuckold

As T_D goes, so goes the nation

NO, FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN TRUMP SHILLS, WE DONT WANT YOU (pic related, its where you belong and your whole website)

That subbresdit sucks. You get banned if you're not a shitposter or if you even share a whiff of logic/reasoning.

>This mod cannot be threatened. I conceal carry and I'd love to show any one of you my skills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're already here

>No subreddit in history has been more unfairly treated than me. Believe me.

Learning from their orange god, I see. And this would only be about the 9000th time the admins were supposedly about to ban those faggots.

Its a woman retarded leaf

The donald doesn't even let you mention the word Jew or even hint at it , why should I care about them. It obviously isn't about "muh racism/bigotry" because they openly shit on Muslims.

Leaf knows gay larp when he sees it.

This is obviously a bad thing because newfags are gonna flood Sup Forums (more than they have already) and not assert to board culture.

You brought this on yourself you cunts

>i'm not retarded u guys i'm just trolling

Has the meme wars 2.0 started?

this shit is cringey
fucking 10 year olds

don't bring those autists here

So? We can't do shit.

This is shitposting, should be moved to

fucking 6 year olds

Everyone here hates the donald but fails to realize what exactly the twats at reddit have done to their site - there are multitudes of redundant, anti-trump/pro-whatevercunttheyaresupportingatthtattime subreddits that now basically constantly occupy the top positions on the site thanks to suspect voting patterns. Since the admins actively worked to suppress the donald from the front page, other subreddits have used the same tactics they used to employ in order to fill the gap. This serves 2 purposes for whoever/whatever is pulling strings (ie someone like Shareblue)

>suppress any notion of positive trump news by making sure there is constantly negative posts about him at the top, at all times through the use of multiple different subreddits (this also allows them to fill up r/all almost entirely with repeat posts from different subreddits when big stories come out)
>prepare to use reddit as a tool in the 2018 midterms for whatever candidates are paying for their service

the donald may not fit in with Sup Forums, but they are literally the only thing left on that site that is preventing it from being a haven of shills - it could have huge influence on american politics in the future, and it is actively being steered to support the left.

I'm amazed something hasn't killed the site a la digg yet, it should happen sooner rather than later though now that people are realizing how easy/useful it is to astroturf there

you mean they haven't all been here shitting up the place since last year already?

Hello fellow redditor...

r/pizzaparty

t_d is just Sup Forums without larping and autists fighting for (you)s

That website and that subreddit in particular is a fucking embarrassment. The most cringe worth "content" the memes are mostly copied from Sup Forums because Redditors are mostly retarded and incapable of being creative and funny. I just hope they go to coat or some place when their sorry excuse for a subreddit inevitably gets the boot instead of coming to /oil/ to shit the joint .

I don't who is more annoying, reddit fags, or the fuckheads who have ruined this board with repetitive threads.

Why don't they actually do something about it instead of whining all the time?

>threatening to shoot people
>calling all the Reddit staff pedophiles
So basically chimping out? Let them burn, they ruined this board and the image of the right wing anyway

We don't want them, society doesn't want them, tumblr doesn't want them, the media doesn't want them, even REDDIT, their HOME SITE, doesn't want them
When everyone agrees something is a problem, it's REALLY a problem

keep your gay faggotry where it belongs

And why would I want them?

Agreed

T_D is truly based, a bastion of free speech and free expression

This is the only way to plead for help with Sup Forums

>The admins are going to BAN them!

who gives a shit what conde nast publishing does?

who gives a shit

redditors killing each other? great

Oh god no. Please let them go to voat.

Dont let this liberal toronto faggot warp your opinion of canada. We arent all sjws.

BASED!

youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og

who cares?
they're faggots

THat's fine. The shills will make Reddit implode and die, finally.

guys I really REALLY don't want more reddit shills. This place is bad enough in the last couple years

And? What did those idiots expect from one of the biggest left leaning and liberal sites on the internet? They better not come here en masse though. This place has been getting progressively worse.

>its where you belong and your whole website
Is that an electric range? They belong in the kitchen?

"the donald" is plebbit and pol's severely autistic bastardized child

seems like it's pretty bad for those guys when even a Taiwanese fishing enthusiast hookup site doesn't want them.

I'm not saying I feel pity for them but for fucks sakes at least they might one day be a useful horde for stopping zionists

Yeah, just like cable television has been on suicide watch for decades.

report any reddit tier posts you see. don't make them feel welcome here

>6 million redditors that are right leaning come to Sup Forums and get even more red pilled and angry.

whats the problem?

kill yourself shill rat

Reddit has no influence with anyone. Libs go there to stew in their outraged echo chamber, T_D goes there mainly just because they haven't been kicked out yet, and everyone else goes straight to whatever subreddit they're interested in. What posts are on top of r/all are really just a meaningless pissing contest.

If any of you are from reddit or post there, please die. If you can't do that, keep your posting to an absolute minimum and never post outside of Sup Forums. Thanks.

>shills destroy Reddit

>hmmm wonder where the niggers and kikes will shill next into oblivion

Fucking reddit, what a hole.
The entire website is just a shitfight to gain mod power.

9gag

Redditors from the_shabbos aren't redpilled. They're shills for Trump.

Boys we might not be able to stop muslims going into europe or beaners coming into america be we sure as shit can stop T_D from coming here.

If T_D wins, they attract more normies into their community and from there to here, maintaining the flow of ledditors to the site.
If they lose, the flow is decreased to somewhere just above the pre-election rate of people coming here for the first time, but only after millions flood to here.
MILLIONS, that's what we're dealing with. There's no winning, just cutting our losses, but we don't know which choice that is.
I wish, but good luck convincing them to turn against "muh greatest ally!"

All we have to do is ensure there is no place for them here. We need to get libertarians to pretend to be NatSoc at least for now otherwise the self proclaimed 'lolbertarians' at the donald will think we tolerate them.

You faggots are the biggest pile of short sighted cunts I have ever seen. RTD is a slow gateway to here. It should be supported. Have some vision you silly geese.

>Sup Forums receiving a rash of immigrants

We need to help them because we are in the same fight at the moment. Don't kid yourself if you don't realize there are think tanks working Sup Forums and reddit over as we speak working out ways to co-opt and abuse their success in future (((grassroots))) movements.

I shall pretend to be a fascist to stop these retards.

>all of the centipedes will immigrate to this board!

>implying this place hasn't already been taken over by 14 year old ledditards

Were it so easy?

Let's see how they feel when they come here and realize that they won't be protected from those mean old opposing viewpoints

>almost 12k upvotes
>everything deleted

I'm leaning toward invasion or mod account compromise on that one...

>, but they are literally the only thing left on that site that is preventing it from being a haven of shills

They are shills for a kosher nationalist, and will cry "muh shills" when someone doesn't like their Israel bootlicking "gawd emperoah".

Redditors hating each other is a good thing.

no one gives a fuck
unless they wanna assimilate (1488), T_D can fuck right off

>shills for trump

did you forget the last year and half of election Sup Forums? the difference between theD and Sup Forums is their users actually have loyalty to the board and have a general identity. Sup Forumss like a fickle slut turning on anyone when they become too popular.

Listen up, you fucking dipshit.
We are one of the most autistic communities on the internet, we believe in fucking conspiracy theories and a frog God. We're literally fucking crazy. We've been rejected by literally everyone, and we share many interests and enemies with you.
And not even WE want you fucking kike-loving, meme-spouting, controlled opposition fuckwads.
NOBODY WANTS YOU, GO MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN WEBSITE AND LEAVE US ALONE BEFORE WE DECIDE WE'D RATHER TEAM UP WITH THE REST OF REDDIT TO DRIVE YOU AWAY THAN YOU FUCKING LOT.
Got it, newfag?
Holy shit, this. This might be our shot at turning them away.
Refuse to acknowledge the existence of shills, be as far-right as you can, refer to every group you can with a slur, even if you're a fucking member of said race/religion/whatever.
This will drive them off, even they know shills wouldn't go that far.

>plebbit drama

It's only leddit drama until it means leddit comes here

You Tell em pal!

It's short sighted gimps like this that will never spread the 1488 message. Get with the fucking program, we want people schooled in race realism, niggerdom and other topic we hold dear - RTD and the fags that come here is how we do that. Now go and hang yourself like Cuck Cornel you smelly fuck.

Remember when Trump authorized the bombing of the Syrian airbase and it didn't sit well with a lot of his supporters? Sup Forums as it related to Trump was virtually unreadable for days as anyone who brought up how disappointed they felt since he ran on being anti-interventionist were called shills. You don't get banned by mods for voicing anti-Trump opinions here, but the sycophants here make it not much better than reddit sometimes.

Bro those are shills. Might even be bots at this point. This shit has been getting raided hard as well as the Donald. They wont lose an election and then just go "oh well". Sup Forums is targeted for compromise or destruction along with anywhere else that free speech can reign.

What ever you say faggot

Yeah how did that turn out? It was all telegraphed and nothing came of it in a negative way. So much for the "Trumps a neocon" narrative. Fuck off pol always supported Trump.

thanks for the heads up user, my shill game is way off

>not turning our newfreinds from plebbit into extreme right wing trolls to trigger the masses further

its like you hate fun

yes, b/c mass immigration of one solid, uniform group with an already established culture all at one time works so well for integration into an existing community. Esp. when their numbers are greater than the community they are migrating to.
>not realizing that r/the_donald functions as a holding place for newbies who will instead come straight here.

I honestly don't know what Sup Forums could do to change reddit anyway but One should expect Sup Forums to drastically and permanently change in the near future.

Possible solution: get the mods on r/T_D to create a /T_D/ on CrippleChan and have everyone move there

That's not the point at all.

>be as far-right as you can
Why would that upset them? They would leave immediately if they thought we were commies but that would be incredibly hard.

Because you want to be a faggy contrarian when real shit happens. The mods here banned you because we were being raided to push views like you (or your bosses).

>mods on r/T_D to create a /T_D/ on CrippleChan

This, oh fucking please, this. Can you imagine when those plebbit fags find their way onto cripchan Sup Forums, the REEEE will be heard round the world...

you see a few months before the election the mods of r/the_donald were faced with an ultimatum of either letting reddits admins take control or getting shut down

they took the deal with the devil to keep the subreddit open, and all the mods were replaced overnight with admin loyalists

since then it has been run under the same sort of rules as the rest of the site, and like the rest of reddit is an echochamber where opposing viewpoints are banned quickly

Same reason China doesn't want best Korea to fail.

>The mods here banned you

Nobody banned me. Are you high? Your reading comprehension is shit.

Please don't, you spitlicking boring maggots ruin everything you touch

>Are you high
Yes.

Sorry if your whiny post blended with the million spam bots and shills that have been hitting this site.

This. God damn that sub sucks. They just repeat thr same old jokes and memes until the joke is long dead...then they keep going.

Last I checked they had 50 low effort seth rich posts taking up the entire sub so you can't even discuss any other shit. It's literally retarded cancer at this point. Let it die.

/leftypol/ would have a collective anyurism

Ayy saved