Tunisia

How relevant is Tunisia, politically speaking

Where?

Literally, who?

not very... or at all

all the north african countries are interchangeable shit holes whos power united equals mexico in that a wall should be built to prevent u from crossing the mediterrean. i guess? i dont know anyhting about tunisia

Oh, Carthage? Yeah, the Punic Wars are pretty relevant.

it was relevant 2000 years ago

Stop.

we're irrelevant and i'd like it to stay that way
if we ever got more relevant we'd get torn apart by memes, memes that are worse than leaf memes.

What is a Tunisia?

Good place with decent people. Would make a good mediterranean ally against illegal immigrants if europe made us act as we wish about the issue

High quality olive oil

Don't you think it should be ? seeing how Tunisia especially the majority of the forces in ISIS
>pic related
Why is that ?
We are very far from Iraq and Syria compared to most on the list

So you're on here bragging about how many ISIS terrorists your country supplies? WEW.
You wouldn't even have an ISIS to join if it wasn't for the Americucks.

What part of that was bragging ? i'm trying to understand why we are the number one supplier of terrorists, even though we're a bit more westernized than most Muslim countries

I don't know. Tunisia doesn't come up a lot. And yet yeah, you actually have google streetview. So I guess that makes Tunisia at least more relevant than Cyprus.

the revolution + change of government halted the streetview contract with google for years

You're experiencing a jihadi counter-movement due to all the western degenerate cuckoldry. Just like how Sweden has a massive nazi movement.

>Why is that ?
Because EVERYONE who is 20-25 here is a suicidal robot NEET

ISIS is literally the muslim equivalent of Elliot rodgers/r9k

>have revolution
>dictator ousted
>turmoil
>democratic government elected
>did some good things
>after 5 years elections
>elect friends of ousted dictator
>Marzouki REEEEEEE's hard

Why the fuck didn't he forbid the old gard to engage in politics? You deserve what you get

Was Abu Hajaar Tunisian?

Their olive oil is nothing special, it's even the shittiest of the mediterranean basin.
btw how come you americans haven't come up with a special snowflake word for olive?

Maybe

>takes italian oil
>doesn't realize it's rebranded Tunisian oil

How can they be educated and believe that hard in jannah

>Italian
no
French everything goatfucker

Did some Tunisian beat you over there François ?

i'm sorry but i would never go to France, not even if you pay me, so take it down a notch

Cool down SHOLOMO and put a baguette up your gay ass.

Are Jihadists still getting btfo in the mountains?

lmao i fuck beurettes on the daily, just would never buy your """"olive oil""""
how about you fuck off moor

Are you enjoying democracy? you're now in economic crisis, no tourism because of terrorism, you've got the highest number of Jihadis even more than Egypt & Saudi Arabia fighting in Syria & Iraq. The west want to show that your country made it but you are at even much worse situation than you were 6 years ago.

Yes, everyone says that but what are the solutions realistically

Depression does alot of bullshit to your brain

no solutions, wait for the puppet government installed by the muslim brotherhood to solve all the problems they always bitched about during the dictatorship years

They're already btfo since laste 2016