What are you Polish fucks gonna do about this?

What are you Polish fucks gonna do about this?
Why does America ruin everything?

I don't think Geralt will be black, but I bet they will put some niggers in the show.

Do about what? Someone's opinion?

Probably ignore it.

>universe based on medieval fantasy Slavic europe
>niggers

Why did Hitler have to fail lads

YES BLACKED

POLISH WOMEN LOVE BLACK MEN IN THE UK

Triss is going to be black.

The love-hate relationship you faggots have with holyweed is hilarious.

>Joos (((holywood)))
>don't touch muh cartoonz

people with brown skin are incapable of writing and developing their own IP, sorry about that

sage

I thought the witcher is Czechs not polish?

SHE'S GOING TO BE BLACKED

This looks like the we wuz Kings guy.

hahaha this was predicted yesterday damn they are fast

Yen will be black because that will cause the most butthurt

Not that I care, It won't be canon, Yen will always be a raven haired aryan goddess

There will be no Geralt in the story. Maybe as a cameo, if that.

There will definitely be shitskins though, one cannot make a show without them in US.

It's probably going to suck, although if you are waiting on it, watch what Sapek is saying, he is the sort of jew that will shit on it, unless he really-really likes it. He is also the sort of jew who likes very few things.

No she wont, for someone reason having a black chick have sex with a white guy isnt good, so Yen will still be white, but will cuck Geralt by fucking a black dude

Nilfgard is gonna be da evil white male nazi raycists

WHAT THE FUCK???
WE WUZ WITCHERS AND SHIEET

Ok let's be serious for a moment; the ethnic makeup of a population is a vital element of any fictional setting and should never, ever be sacrificed to appease anyone who might not be familiar with the environment that the author is trying to emulate. Racial diversity is fine, but historical accuracy should always be prioritized when it comes to movies/books/games/etc. This goes for fictional settings based on historical settings too, especially if those fictional settings are based on very specific real-world cultures. If a story is taking place in feudal Japan, medieval Europe, northern Africa, etc. throwing in an excessively racially diverse cast is going to destroy authenticity even if the events of the story and the characters in it are fictional. Likewise, if a story is set in modern USA then not having enough racial diversity will have the same effect. If a story is set in North America prior to colonization or in any country where Caucasians are a minority, we should also not try to aim for a perfectly even ratio of actors of different skin tones; although "whitewashing" is usually more detrimental to the message of a work as it not only ruins authenticity but also exacerbates our cultural perception of whiteness as the norm, other forms of ethnic and racial misrepresentation are also terrible. We should also realize that there is a huge difference between showing gender roles in a work historical fiction and perpetrating gender stereotypes. Showing prejudice is completely different from writing characters whose behavior proves such prejudices true and validates anyone who would hold such prejudices, either on-screen or in the audience.

TL;DR I swear if I hear one more person criticize the Witcher because the population of the Northern Realms (which is based on Slavic, Wendish, and Germanic people) is primarily Caucasian, I am slapping them in the face with a Medieval Europe history textbook.

>watching netflix
>watching netflix and their series based on retarded polish books
good goys
saged

>(((Netflix)))
Of course there's gonna be niggers

Pretty sure Radovid is supposed to be the nazi seeing as he wants to purge all non-humans.

Didn't you know that europe was built by african american slaves? every country is america

Well, i think Nilfgaard is supposed to be HRE. So ancestors of nazis?

Makes sense if they're villians from distant lands

I swear if they do a nig love interest, it can die in flames.

>anchor as the hero, not the sidekick
djimon was just objectively worse than pokemon though

These fucking kikes never give up do they? I saw the last ARTHUR movie and it was filled with niggers! Dissapointing shit show

Actually maybe Geralt will be black, then they can claim to have "genius social commentary" about how peasents are scared of him being a Witcher being an allegory for white on black racism

He's right tho. Sorceresses have been plotting for decades, and their machinations plunged North into chaos. And other races would be the one genociding humans, given the chance

You literally cannot make this up

You guys know that they are filming a miniseries about Troy. Guess who's playing Achilles and Aeneas.

Did they at least try to give an explanation HOW?

Why not go all the way and set it up in africa? If we're lucky the local warlord will make them disappear.

no it doesn't there is no minority or token in the book
they can hire chinks for the elves if they want diversity

I dont think they will change the race of any noteable character from the game
That would upset the gaming crowd too much

Probably some new characters are gonna be nigs plus more diversity in general

Wasnt there a witcher movie already?

Niggers stole scimitar from the lady of the lake

whats important is that Ciri is going to whimper and moan as she takes a BBC

A series, and it was hilariously bad

They dont care about the original audience or being faithful to the characters, L is black in their new Death Note movie

why do you keep posting this? you sad little poof

i've heard the writer of the books is realy fucking strict with this material, and since its being made based on the books and not the cucked game series they wont change much stuff

I haven't seen anyone explain it, but I imagine it goes something like: "Europe was always diverse"

Magical thinking. He wishes for it to be true

>what is fantasy

It was a fucking fantasy film anyway. Nothing was realistic in any sense.

LOL

>It was a fucking fantasy film anyway. Nothing was realistic in any sense.
You're a stupid

This is how you deal with those kikes

A European fantasy film

Wtf is going on?

DERETE THISU!

>HEY GERALT I'M TYRONE YOUR BLACK COLLEGUE MIND IF I FUCK YENNEFER YA CRAKA ?

Wut? Literally "We wuz anglo Saxons n sheeeeiiiit". This is getting way out of hand, a darkie has absolutely no place in Arthurian legend. This sort of shit has an insidious effect on kids, they start to think that niggers have always been in the west throughout history when that simply wasn't the case.

Tyroneious Caesar, I have seen it all now.
Veni Vidi Surrupio

Does it really matter? I tried playing Witcher 1 and it was shit

Even one nigger will be too much. Fuck this shit, I'm sick of seeing ugly coon faces in my fiction. I want escapism, not propaganda.

A genre based on Medieval Europe with literary embellishments founded in European folklore.

maybe they're from the roman empire? rome did conquer parts of britain.

The witcher is a jew book filled with jew mysticism cloaked in Polish folklore

Ofc it matters. Literally every Slav has either read the books or played the game at one point in his life. I remember when I was in primary school the books were in our yearly text books.

probably something along those lines
Like a unknown witcher school in niggerland

>We wuz Witchas and shiet

Finns are holonary bwacks

Did everyone forget about Azar Javed?

niggers get out
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>While doing battle in the shape of a seal with Loki
ufuckinwot

>the school of the coon

Odin drank semen and took on the form of a women so men would fuck him

Norse mythology is weird

You mean that there isn't already a movie made in Poland based on the books? Of course if you're going to wait for the Americans to make it for you it's going to be jewed-out and cucked up

there is but it was made with a small budget and therefore it is shit

They better not ruin this by pushing diversity

That is a flat out lie that was made up and written by someone named (((Greenstein))) in a 1980ies book about "homosexuality in mythology"

BBC has to be the #1 perpetrator of this historical crime

As a die-hard fan of witcher books, if they are gonna make Geralt, Ciry, Yen, Triss or any other important character as black, I will fucking allahu akbar their asses with a truck...

>Slavic people are predominantly white
>predominantly

What did they mean by this?

And we have a pretty good local film industry in Quebec, even though it only has a small maybe 6 million people market

>cucked game series
>it's not cucked at all

Nigger what??

I'm so sorry.

Itll be about Geralt taking down a current king to restore the true king to the thrown, a young black man who also has sex with Yen

Lord of the rings is the last white movie.
This is why I stopped watching anything from Hollywood years ago. Enjoy your niggers. Luckily russian cinema is being pretty good lately and there are also some nice asian movies as well , might be 100% gook / chink setting but at least you could say its kind of pure in a sense and there is not even a hint of ((their)) propaganda

The Poles should just make a more high-budget version

No Slavic people are entirely fucking white.

Or Slavic, they arnt fucking niggers

- t. Polish dispora

its a fictional play you retard cunt

>Sapkowski
>strict with this material
All they need to do is pay him. Then he'll fluctuate between endorsing the series and calling it a pile of shit depending on amounts of vodka consumed.

Mongol, non-European blood.

I know, I'm also of partly Polish descent

no way americans are so dumb to push diversity on a slav folk tale

>Omg Hollywood white washes everything.
>Let's make a clearly white man black

I want to murder these people

Kys dumb nigger, it's a European story

if there's any fucking niggers or sandniggers outside of zerikkanians/ofieri or some shit like that i'm dropping the show harder immediately. this show better be as good as the games or else they shouldn't even fucking bother. netflix better not cock this up.

They are.

>no way americans are so dumb to push diversity on a slav folk tale
it's not dumb, you faggot, it's evil.

get it straight

Americans are dumb enough to mutilate infants cocks for literally no reason, fucking up a book adaption is small-time to them

>mutations make you a nigger

Watched the movies last weekend

Poles seem pretty based and I don't think they would cuck out.
They will probably just tell them to fuck off.

no it's not. It's a Slav story

Who says the Slav wants to be fucking European???

Fuck your mutt blooded degenerate nation wrecking multicultural people's.

Slav stronk