How do we stop this degeneracy? Encirclement of sporting grounds and deportation to work camps?

How do we stop this degeneracy? Encirclement of sporting grounds and deportation to work camps?

Second question, abolishment of professional sports when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Remove liberalism.

>liberals are the most violent sports fans

Kek

Ban professional sports? You must be a riot at parties...

>Ban professional sports

Absolutely.

This guy voted Obama, no question

Why?

What would be gained?

Randy?

Could make one hell of a stew with a SuperBowl.

Degeneracy isn't really a problem as much as it's a product of and evident of a free society. Personally I'm morally relativistic and as long as they're not directly affecting me or causing crimes against humanity I really don't care.

You have to look deeper.

Liberalism = Cops can't do shit
Right Wing = Cops can beat the fuck out of these assholes and charge them with crimes

More education among the wealthy, higher salaries in science sector. No more rewarding per social visibility.

Fuck off kike

>Encirclement of sporting grounds and deportation to work camps?

I don't know what you're asking? you mean these hooligans? Yeah they're pretty deranged
If they could atleast use their primitive antics for soemthing productive

I thought Serbs were Hardcore
Most Professional Sport Fans are Right Wing-Voting Working Class Men.

That's one of main problems with right wing, attracts too many meatheads.

Sporting events are a huge waste of money and don't do anything for anybody except to have someone yelling at you while you run up and down a field with a ball while being chased by huge sweaty men who could easily give you a potentially fatal brain injury or an intense bone fracture simply in the name of (((SPORTS))).
As for curling, I didn't realize janitorial services were an Olympic Event.

yeah nah, its really interesting though these sporting events when it comes to the top rows, i think OP is talking about these meatheads that look for excuses to bash their heads in and then chose football to do it

Same here, but they still exist.
They shouldn't. Neither should the (((" mentally challenged")))

Ask Maggie

Al from Dadeville called The Paul Finebaum Show on Jan. 27, 2011 and made his confession.:

"The weekend after the Iron Bowl, I went to Auburn, Ala., because I lived 30 miles away, and I poisoned the two Toomer's trees. I put Spike 80DF in 'em.

Paul: Did they die?

Al: Do what?

Paul: Did ? they ? die?

Al: They're not dead yet, but they definitely will die.

Paul: Is it against the law to poison a tree?

Al: Do you think I care?

Paul: No.

Al: I really don't! And you can tell Tammy, I hope ? never mind. Roll Damn Tide!"

Exactly my point, but yes. There really are some impressive athletes out there but it shouldn't be a huge influence on public schools in ways where-as it takes up the whole budget of a community.

You are all low-T beta faggots who literally cannot enjoy a hockey game? And you wanna ban sports for those of us who enjoy them?

Are you sure you're not fascists??

Ok.

>Sporting events are a huge waste of money
It does piss me off that taxpayer money goes into building massive fuck huge stadiums, then have the gall to charge $10 for Coors Light, though I wouldnt have as much of a problem with it if stadiums were entirely funded by private companies/donations tbqh.
>don't do anything for anybody except to have someone yelling at you while you run up and down a field with a ball while being chased by huge sweaty men who could easily give you a potentially fatal brain injury or an intense bone fracture simply in the name of (((SPORTS))).
Found the nerd who never played sports as a kid. Sports are god tier for teaching children traditional values
>Hard work
>perseverance
>teamwork/community
Sports also condition the body which is mandatory to consider yourself redpilled.

You partialy right,
and i dont know how it is in Serbia,but in other places, at least they have style and glory flags still fly high

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk

Obviously the body sculpting I am aware of, but the cultural values of an athletic centered community usually have large percentage of big bodies and big egos and some tiny brains.