Just found out one of my friends is WOKE AF

Just found out one of my friends is WOKE AF.

How does Sup Forums feel about Nelson Mandela?

>Mandela was treated unfairly

Is that the mandela effect guy?

Yeah, I remember his name being John so that must be it.

So you're supposed to be treated fairly when you have the blood of thousands on your hands?

Interesting, I've been going about this the wrong way.

That guy is 100% right. He's a terrorist and should have been shot. But because a racial component was involved in the conflict he is automatically the good guy in the eyes of the world.

Him and Che Guevara are the scum of the earth.

I wonder sometime if the people that post dumb shit like this are really, truly that stupid, and ignorant of history, or do they honestly think they're making some kind of "Edgy" political statement.

Mandela caused the destruction of South Africa

that doesn't look like donald trump

Nigger, fought the apparthaid, the uprising of the niggers got white south african farmers raped and butchered.
As the black were allowed to vote they elected a racist terrorist niggers that not only didn't stop the apparthaid, just changed the colors.

The (((world))) virtue signaled like there was no tomorrow licking his leather balls. Become peace nobel price, became somewhat important in the international associations like NATO and UN
He was called to arbiter some international conflicts, not very well, and he retired

Mandela turned South Africa into a complete shithole.

Technically a terrorist who became a politician. Like Jerry Adams x

This. Fuck that crippled little nigger.

Based Eddy

fuck commies and fuck niggers.

>Inspired by the actions of Fidel Castro's 26th of July Movement in the Cuban Revolution, in 1961 Mandela, Sisulu, and Slovo co-founded Umkhonto we Sizwe ("Spear of the Nation", abbreviated MK). Becoming chairman of the militant group, Mandela gained ideas from literature on guerilla warfare by Marxist militants Mao and Che Guevara as well as from the military theorist Carl von Clausewitz.[115] Although initially declared officially separate from the ANC so as not to taint the latter's reputation, MK was later widely recognised as the party's armed wing.[116] Most early MK members were white communists who were able to conceal Mandela in their homes; after hiding in communist Wolfie Kodesh's flat in Berea, Mandela moved to the communist-owned Liliesleaf Farm in Rivonia, there joined by Raymond Mhlaba, Slovo, and Bernstein, who put together the MK constitution.[117] Although in later life Mandela denied, for political reasons, ever being a member of the Communist Party, historical research published in 2011 strongly suggested that he had joined in the late 1950s or early 1960s.[118] This was confirmed by both the SACP and the ANC after Mandela's death. According to the SACP, he was not only a member of the party, but also served on its Central Committee.[119][120]

>
>Operating through a cell structure, MK planned to carry out acts of sabotage that would exert maximum pressure on the government with minimum casualties; they sought to bomb military installations, power plants, telephone lines, and transport links at night, when civilians were not present. Mandela stated that they chose sabotage because it was the least harmful action, did not involve killing, and offered the best hope for racial reconciliation afterwards; he nevertheless acknowledged that should this have failed then guerrilla warfare might have been necessary.[122] Soon after ANC leader Luthuli was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, MK publicly announced its existence with 57 bombings on Dingane's Day (16 December) 1961, followed by further attacks on New Year's Eve.[123]

Yeah that guys still alive right?

For some reason niggers will prefer a warzone full of hunger and misery than being civilized by a white man.
I think now 3 of 10 most dangerous cities in the world are in South Africa, Rich people have personal armies just to stay alive there

Che Guevara wasn't so bad, at least he hated niggers.

>tfw the only thing you're guilty of is a couple peaceful bombings

Am I going to be the first one to point out Mandela died before the election started.

Wait I have no reading comprehension I though the quote was what Mandela said.

''great surety''

oh man

But muh niggerz. Lefties are the worst

The quote is about Trump talking about Mandela's life.

Mandela committed terrorism but avoided killing people.

TOPKEK

He was a terrorist but he fought for his land and nigger country. Isn't this what Sup Forums would do?

>lincoln
>civil war
>against the english
>civil war
>CIVIL

Don't wanna be a buzzkill but he changed his stance later

He is a good actor(for a shitskin) and I like some of his movies

wow, what a retard, however
>Lincoln was a tyrant
correct