Hey Sup Forums prove to me that illegal immigrants hurt the economy instead of helping it. Oh wait you cant...

Hey Sup Forums prove to me that illegal immigrants hurt the economy instead of helping it. Oh wait you cant. I'm about to make Obama-Leaf look like a bitch. You ready? Here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

gregmankiw.blogspot.ca/2006/04/krueger-on-immigration.html
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf
economics.cornell.edu/sites/default/files/files/events/peri paper.pdf
nber.org/chapters/c11773.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21123
npr.org/2015/12/02/458007064/resettled-refugees-help-to-bring-buffalo-back
nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration
nber.org/papers/w21801
voxeu.org/article/immigration-trade-and-productivity-services
hbs.edu/faculty/Publication Files/09-013_15702a45-fbc3-44d7-be52-477123ee58d0.pdf
wannalol.com/p/763380
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/20/illegal-immigrants-may-not-find-warm-welcome-in-canada-refugee-policy-immigration-migration-trudeau-trump-united-states-poll/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-half-deport-illegal-immigrants-deported-justin-trudeau-refugees-poll-a7641801.html
reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN16R0SK
dailywire.com/news/14511/canada-lectures-us-closing-border-then-turns-more-james-barrett
louderwithcrowder.com/canada-turns-away-mexicans/
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/
youtu.be/s0dFiV9raCQ
cis.org/The-Cost-of-a-Border-Wall-vs-the-Cost-of-Illegal-Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gregmankiw.blogspot.ca/2006/04/krueger-on-immigration.html

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf

economics.cornell.edu/sites/default/files/files/events/peri paper.pdf

nber.org/chapters/c11773.pdf

nber.org/papers/w21123

npr.org/2015/12/02/458007064/resettled-refugees-help-to-bring-buffalo-back

nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration

nber.org/papers/w21801

voxeu.org/article/immigration-trade-and-productivity-services

hbs.edu/faculty/Publication Files/09-013_15702a45-fbc3-44d7-be52-477123ee58d0.pdf

Here's an ACTUAL red pill guys: losers remain losers, winners win.

The fact that illegal immigrants can claim welfare based on a US born child

Not an argument, immigrants on the whole are a productive force. Could/should/would.

What's that the sound of crickets? Sup Forums is so easily BTFO

Let the leaf float away
don't waste your effort

wannalol.com/p/763380

So why aren't they so productive in their own countries? Why in the world would poor countries allow their wealth creators to leave? They should WANT to pay for the wall.

yea of course, because you have NO argument. It's easier for you to call me a leaf than face the very real fact that you're wrong!

A nonsense reply from a nonsense country

Are you going to start calling people right wing retards and posting a bunch of charts? Because that would be cool.

What's the sound of a 150 mph leaf blower?

Over 100 billion in government theft annually. Spics pay less than half the tax dollars they use, if they even pay taxes.

Because the majority of them are victims of circumstance, Western countries are economically free, have high confidence and trust amongst people and have plenty of space for extras to thrive.

But that's besides the point, my point is they are an economic plus and not a minus

remember to sage and hide obamaleaf threads

>implying you aren't the same autismo
how do you live so far on the spectrum?

Cool, some more nothing points. Thanks for validating my claim.

Still a net positive to the country's economy, the government is a scam to begin with. Next!

No, I genuinely want you to start doing that.

Im not him but something even greater. You sage and I'll bump REAL knowledge.

>18 posts by this ID
gsus
calm down and fuck your dogo leaf

tldr

fucking leaf

No thanks, now step aside kid. Your ideology just got shattered into a million pieces and thrown into the wind.

More like do something about it. Oh wait, I forgot, Germans literally can't do anything besides fuck up Europe. No culture besides work!

It depends on your definition of "help the economy." More people by definition grows the GDP, that's just how it works. A country with a higher population will almost always have a higher GDP, unless it's a third world shithole. More people, and especially more poor people can hurt the GDP per capita, however which is a better representative of the quality of life of a nation than simply the GDP.

from a globalist perspective they do help the economy. their new heads to create debt from those who already have too much in your country....but like i give a fuck about that, don't need shitskins, give OUR ppl jobs and money first

>unironically using a JFK quote

its still a culture
we can't all be known for fucking our pets

Why do I have to prove anything to a fucking leaf???

Oh how I long for the DAY OF THE RAKE!

Not for long lol

illegal immigrants already cost the taxpayers of los angeles $10 million in attorney's fees to prevent them from being legally deported

>tell me why immigrants are bad
No. I'll let your own government tell you.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/20/illegal-immigrants-may-not-find-warm-welcome-in-canada-refugee-policy-immigration-migration-trudeau-trump-united-states-poll/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-half-deport-illegal-immigrants-deported-justin-trudeau-refugees-poll-a7641801.html

reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN16R0SK

dailywire.com/news/14511/canada-lectures-us-closing-border-then-turns-more-james-barrett

louderwithcrowder.com/canada-turns-away-mexicans/

If you actually read the news, your government doesn't want them either.

They don't hurt it.
But they should come here legally because it sucks for the people who come spend time and effort coming here legally.

But they don't hurt you in any measurable way. It's up to you to stay competitive in the market, its up to you to continue the white race and it's up to you to remain financially and physically in balance.

They don't harm YOU is the point.

If they ain't white...you know the rest

There is only one true obamaleaf. Fuck off leaf

> reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

No you just fuck your own children Hans.

>illegals help
dropped

youtu.be/s0dFiV9raCQ

Hey idiot how about prove illegal helping economy instead of hurting it?

Also GDP per capita is consistently increasing.

(((economy)))

I just showed you through 10 links that it does, just because you French degenerates have a fetish for darker skin and uncontrolled immigration doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Sad, depressed little frog.

Look at CA's healthcare system

I do not care. I want my country to remain for European people as it was enshrined in the constitution and explicitly created for. Even it made us economically worse to remove all non-Europeans I would not care. Not everything is about the economy you fucking kike.

Why is it always a leafm

ya they do by taking jobs. they don't help in any measurable way except ppl at top....sigh. Make 125k/y+ in monopoly Canadian dollars, competition ha they can do that in their country. nigs gonna nig

They do. More people = more problems, especially when automation starts picking up in the next decade. It's not a coincidence that all the best countries to live in in the world have a low population relative to their land/resources. Jobs and wages do not scale linearly with population.

>leddit
i know i have should've posted this earlier

>victims of circumstances

Yeah I'm sure they are.

what fucking side are you on leaf?
jesus christ youre the reason canadians get some much shit here.

I'm on the side for FACTS and TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE

I saw that image posted on here, Germans are so pathetic.

i dont even think you know leaf.

also sage

its why it's called a imageboard faggot

Here is a fact. United States was formed with the explicit purpose of being a European majority country. Why do you want to disregard the will of my forefathers and ancestors.

WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH, Germans, could you find a more fucked and useless group of cannon fodder? No wonder your rulers chimp out every once in a while and thin the herd. Move on Hans, you have some Syrians to please!
I don't care who forms the majority, demographics are irrelevant to economics prosperity.

faggot leaf BTFO

>Demographics are irrelevant to economic prosperity
>Ignores the direct correlation between economic prosperity and White population throughout the world.
Wow I thought you liked facts.
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

>prove to me that illegal immigration hurts
>you have some Syrians to please
you just btfo yourself leaf
never btfo yourself
especially not in your own thread

If they were white europeans instead of shitskins the benefits would increase 100 times over. Prove me wrong.

>he blows himself out again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN ONE LEAF BE SO WRONG

>demographics are irrelevant to economics prosperity
>except productivity and earnings are higher amongst white in all western nations without a sungle exception

Well then, you just shut yourself in the foot.

>what is envrionmental kill condition
>what is hitting the industrial age first because of environmental factors that select for planning and foresight

its like you guys didnt even read the part where I said VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCE! I mean ya bro some apes decided to go north and some decided to stay near the warmer parts, good for you!!!

Ya no I didn't, you're just too autistic to get it and also you didnt read my last post

dont you have a continent to ruin?? I dont mind anyone else but Germans are just the worst form of European, theyre the reason for how fucked the US is now

They lower wages.
Now fuck off.

MMMMM, did you even click the links I posted that show they dont? HMMMMMMM, for some reason I dont think you did

how about we move all the illegal immigrants to israel so they can grow thier economy? or africa or mexico? those places need economic growth!!!

importing people with no money and no skill who get on welfare and steal and reproduce more of same is not a contribution to economic growth

i dont think you did either dumb nigger
reposting to reinforce that youve been thoroughly BTFO

>Everything is environmental
Yea man, populations who are isolated and in different environments for 100's of thousands of years will definitely not develop distinct genetically determined behavioral and intellectual traits.

they're breaking the law and they cost the u.s billions.

study doesnt disprove that they are STILL an overall net benefit to the economy, just that the cost of a wall is less than the cost of illegal immigration but the benefit they bring>cost of illegal immigration

its like the point flew over your head didnt it?

LIKE I SAID, VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCE YET THEY STILL PROVIDE MORE BENEFIT THAN COST

are you serious right now?

lol the moment you use alan krueger in an argument

anyone using the clinton's fucking economist is the stupidest fuck this side of anywhere

everything krueger has ever said has been disproven, even by himself, because they were all paid lies

>Hey Sup Forums prove to me that illegal immigrants hurt the economy instead of helping it.

My sister gets about 780$ a month for her five kids and sells the use of that card half the time to buy expensive shit for herself and buys the kids ramen and chips. Youre a fucking retard that doesnt know jack shit about what happens here in the states. Rural south especially bad.
Way to be a fuckin shill.

Can't refute the point that shuts down his argument.

How fucking pathetic. Even for a leaf

>They are not the same kind of humans
>The reason their countries are shit is because of the people in them.
Sometimes the most simple reason is the correct one, don't overthink it user.

Your point is ridiculous, and downright delusional. The circumstances are that Mexico and the third world is poor because it is full of Mexicans and third worlders. The unskilled laborers are not involved in work which has high value. You see, the value of goods is based upon the value of the raw materials, and the high skill levels required to produce them. No getting around reality. Wealthy nations are wealthy because their people are intelligent enough to perform highly skilled tasks. Poor nations are poor because their people are only able to perform very low level labor. The cost of schooling a shitskin's kid or kids, alone is several times greater than his contribution to the economy. Unbelievable as it seems, becoming a chemical engineer is a much more difficult to acquire skill than picking tomatoes.

This boils down to a question: is it better to let the immigrants pay taxes or not? There's your solution.

yeah, you didnt read it.

get lynched.

people in africa not using the wheel and being unable to farm by 1900 was all circumstance and enviroment right?

>not factoring iq in

>VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCE
so its ok we become victims of their circumstances

>2:00am
>drunk and tired
>can still defeat a leaf at shitposting
get on my level

cool, another 9 links for you to disprove now

they produce wealth >100$ billion, is that enough for your monkey brain?

so you're a spic?

i get my economics from a guy thats willing to shill for the RIAA

durr durr durr

It is exceedingly rare for a White House chief economist to give a speech on rock-and-roll. But Alan Krueger is scheduled to do just that Wednesday evening at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. His talk there (a text was made available in advance) is a terrific window into how the music business explains the forces shaping our collective economic fortunes.

"The music industry is a microcosm of what is happening in the U.S. economy at large," Krueger, chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, says. "We are increasingly becoming a 'winner-take-all economy,' a phenomenon that the music industry has long experienced. Over recent decades, technological change, globalization and an erosion of the institutions and practices that support shared prosperity in the U.S. have put the middle class under increasing stress. The lucky and the talented – and it is often hard to tell the difference – have been doing better and better, while the vast majority has struggled to keep up."

we went from Henry Carey and the American School of Economics to these fuckwits

you noob econ students are like groupies for an indie band.

you use a bunch terms you thank makes you look smart to virtue signal but anyone that actually does what you talk about knows youre massive faggots

>Leaf

Sup Forums utterly BTFO, this is why no one takes you guys seriously! back to /r/marchagainstdrumpf for me!

got fucking damn it
the eyes always get me
like looking into a abyss

who cares, they are deliberately breaking the law to get what they want. There used to be a time western society frowned upon such things.