shut up
sage
you fucking shill

no one knows what you're talking about

stupid shills are so desperate
Seth Who?
Richy Rich?? ahhahha

fucker

Look him up. See why people think he's important.

bump

HE WAS A SHOW GIRL
HE HAD RIBBONS IN HIS HAIR. .

Thank you Seth Rich for helping to bring to the surface, the corruption and evil that is Hillary Clinton and her cohorts.

You will be remembered.

If he were black, no one would care about him.
W H I T E P R I V I L E G E

New fag here can someone tell me who Seth Rich is? I've been seeing this name lately

Never existed

The only white murder victim in DC last year. DNC aide or something like that, who supposedly leaked stuff and was whacked by Podesta
SAY HIS NAME

Just keep the Seth rich love in check. He probably did it for Bernie. He was Jewish. He was probably a redditork. Let's all be glad he leaked, but we don't need to put his picture on ass dildos and start ducking ourselves

His name was Seth Rich.

We all know what happend to him, and what he fought for. He has made a difference. Kek Speed Mr Seth Rich, thank you for bringing down the wicked bitch of the left.

>One of the top DNC IT guys
>Grossed out by the corruption and pedophelia he witnessed
>leaked thousands of emails to Assange
>podesta has him killed
>DC police say it was a robbery
>All jewelry and other valuables left in tact, on his person
>family hires private investigator
>former D.C. Homicide detective
>He tells us that D.C. Police had "stand down" orders on the investigation, and that they can't tell him anything.
>Hilary amd podesta used him to make an example out of to other potential leakers

His name was Seth Rich.

the only question now is whether Trump will do something about it

Wow. Is that a Barry Manilow plug?

Bump

Go

youtube.com/watch?v=KH2pgrLiajs&t=3s

Follow George Webb dude is one of the good Jews, amazing reporting on deep state and Seth Rich

ive been reflecting on my marching band days recently.

BUMP!

Trip 7's
Noice

Chaim Weizman, one post........

Bumping for justice

Forever Grateful

Ff

Always remember Jews killed him for telling the truth.

Brad Baurman works for the DNC

WTF???

Too bad this shit isn't televised, liberals would probably wake the fuck up to what these sorry fuckers are trying to do to this world.

bump

Go

and they say Sup Forums is being raided by feminists and faggot SJWs. I dunno guys...

HIS NAME WAS RED IT

Bump

F

Nobody close to me has any idea wtf is going on and its just not worth it to explain it to them.

Fuck everyone.

Beautiful pepe, user.

You subverted my filter. Stop using pseudonyms and I can stop constantly tweaking my filters.

I know what you mean, user. It blows my mind. But thats the state of your average consumer. I dont know of anyone I could discuss this with face to face. Its fucking sad.

Fffffufff

>Seth Rich
>white

He's a kike, you mongoloid

Shills must off for the night, they were here all morning shilling the fuck out of seth rich breads.

bump

Yea, I'm just refusing to participate.

I'm taking my first opportunity to gfto.

I'm surrounded by quicksand.

F

Bumped

you're literally the only person on Sup Forums who doesn't know what op is talking about