How long do you think the MSM will continue pushing the "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative...

How long do you think the MSM will continue pushing the "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative? I know they want it to be true, but what happens when it doesn't get clicks or shares any more? Will they keep pushing it in a more low-key, background noise kind of way? Do you think there's anything that would dissuade them of the notion?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KdbdJ
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
discord.gg/QH4nW8U
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll keep pushing it till it explodes back in their face. Then they will make up something just as stupid till that explodes in their face. Rinse and repeat. Hell. CNN has been doing it since the 90's. Liberal cultic propaganda is the cancer they like to spread.

Maybe when he stops being a russian puppet? I.e. never

Is that what they are saying? Or are they saying that the election was influenced by Russia? It seems quite likely that it was, not because Trump asked, but because Putin wanted it. Trump probably has businesses involved with Russia or Russians, and that is what he wants to keep secret. Expose him, and Putin's tinkering.

hopefully until 2020!!! MAGA!!!

dems will run the rock!!

It's gone too far, it's a real reflection on American society when their entire media is obsessed with some shitty made up story instead of Trumps real flaws.

Shitpost all day nigger

This is just one attack vector. At this point they are launching into the final phase of disrupting and destroying the west. If it doesn't come through this, it will come through a major economic crash that is another bullet this point through one of three major bubbles. One is the Chinese derivatives market, the second is the Canadian housing market, and third is the $20 trillion debt limit that we have looming over our heads in America. This Summer is about to get Harry, there was a link on info wars that cops are spending more than ever on riot gear. Something is going to come down the pipe and I believe they are getting information from the department of homeland security. If you are smart you have already prepared in someway for bugging and bugging out operations. As soon as major multi city riots start, you better have a plan on deck to go by several bags of rice, beans and chicken.

They'll stop when it gets proven totally wrong, then they'll pretend like they never reported on it. I guarantee you they have five or six different "Russia" like things on retainer for when people stop believing in it.

Honestly though, I hope they don't stop for a long time, people are so sick of the Russia narrative, even life long democrats and liberals can't stand listening to the MSM bull. It's just making Trump more and more popular.

They got what they wanted so they will back off now
archive.is/KdbdJ
Rosenstein is compromised - special council is a trap

What evidence would prove it wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, though? It seems like they'd just hand-wave any evidence that contradicts their narrative, no matter how credible it is.

Why would they ever stop? Judging from their ratings, it's obvious the left long ago abandoned pesky things like facts, logic, and reason.

>They'll stop when it gets proven totally wrong

Nigger, Dianne "remove the 2nd amendment" (((Feinstein))) flat out said there was no evidence of collusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

If Trump gives them the war they want, the Russian narative will disappear. If not, he's probably impeached with falsified evidence

>he's probably impeached with falsified evidence

The day that happens is the day every single person with a Democrat bumper sticker within 500 miles of me gets a bullet in the brain.

Which war would that be? Syria?

I just don't see how he gets out of this. Sessions messed up when he recused himself for no good reason. They are willing to lie, cheat, and steal to stop him. They are just as scared as Flynn is now. Trump better have a royal flush in his hand by the time the river card comes out. If not, he's done.

They will one day give up and begin pedalling another theory, liberals won't even blink

Syria, which will lead to world war 3.

We start calling them out for being racist slavophobes.
#SlavophobiaIsReal

it will continue until trump is no longer in power. so if trump is president for 8 years, this will continue for 8 years.

It's working, though.

>pushing
They'll stop reporting on it when developments stop emerging.

Meanwhile, when will the NMSM stop pushing this "Colbert thinks Trump is Hitler because he got two scoops of ice cream and everyone else got one" narrative?

Twooo scrooops gronaaahld

haha

Since none have in months, how long do you think it will take?

It's been all but proven wrong more than once. They don't care. It's not about truth, it's about pushing their agenda. Sites making up news should tell you that.

>Since none have in months
The city of drumpf delusion

>"Sup Forums" still doesn't believe that Trump is blatantly sharing information and secrets with the Russians

Having fun in The_Donald?

What's all been proven wrong?

We know Russia was running an influence campaign on the 2016 election.

We know they wanted Trump for president.

We know that Trump staffers met with the russians multiple times.

Therefore it's highly probable that there was some degree of collusion. That's just common sense.

>white hispanic

That ugly brown low IQ underclass day laboring mestizo was nowhere near being white.

Name one credible development. One, with a sauce.

Yeah. He totally sold 20% of US uranium to Russia. Oh wait, that was Hill-dawg. That's your fucking collusion dipshit

God, what an ugly, inferior woman.

>We know Russia was running an influence campaign on the 2016 election.
FBI only said they have "strong confidence" and you're talking about possibly sending leaked emails the Dems wrote themselves. It's like reading your girlfriend's text messages and find out she's cheating and then trying to make the conversation about honesty.
>We know they wanted Trump for president.
Wanting someone for president is a few hundred steps away from properly connecting them to Trump.
>We know that Trump staffers met with the Russians multiple times.
Possibly, as an international businessman running for the highest office in the world I really wouldn't doubt he had some sort of contact with Russians of some sort. The problem is WHO and WHAT the purpose of the meeting was. We know jack shit about either of those things.

Trump being a Russian puppet is a desperate media spin. You've been brainwashed.

They will never stop. The left is incapable of self reflection and cannot perceive a point of view where they are the ones that are truly corrupted. Thus they will keep frothing at the mouth like the rabid mouth breathers they are.

It will continue as long as polling data suggests that it is popular with their base. If they lose the 2018 midterms on this bullshit, they might try a different approach, but I doubt it.

He's more of a Turkish and Azeri puppet for what I am seeing now.

TWOO SCOOPSS IS TOO MUCH WHEAR POEPEPLE OLNY GET OSNE SCOSOPS THATSS 200 PRSCETN SCOSP TOO MANY VONLAD JUMPF YOUR GOIAN DAONE

Colbert has really let himself go

that's a scary colbert :o

discord.gg/QH4nW8U

GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
>GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
>GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
>GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO
>GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO

trump is a russian puppet you dolt

honestly i think the msm is actually trying to spark a civil war, this is beyond pushing a narrative for clicks and views.

they are trying to pit the two political parties against each other in a bloodbath.

they dug themselves in too deep. To admit they were wrong would be too damaging to their ego. Unless there's some kind of 'out' that presents itself, they will continue it in-perpetuity. I keep saying it - this is the democrat party's "birther" movement.

Anyone have any guesses what the new conspiracy theory against Trump will be after people get tired of the Kremlin?

GLUMPF WILL FLOAT TOO

If that's a root beer float, it better have ONLY ONE FUCKING SCOOP!

>8 years
>more ree's
>it's always going to be front and center for the entire time he is POTUS
>nothing will dissuade them

They'll keep pushing it because the very accusation itself is going to be enough to use against him during the 2020 election. That they found, and will find, nothing of any damning value is irrelevant; the headline "History of FBI Investigations on President Trump" is enough of a headline to sway the uninformed masses of Trump being the "bad guy."

>white hispanic
fucking wew

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Hillary Clinton? The person Trump was running against in last year's election? What's she got to do with this?
Fired James Comey and casually shared classified intelligence with Russian officials, just this week.
>only said they have "strong confidence"
There's no level above strong confidence. That's as high as the metre goes. There is no level 4 called 'absolute confidence' or such like, strong confidence is the best you can get, and that's what all three (FBI, CIA and NSA) agencies have concluded on this matter.
>Wanting someone for president is a few hundred steps away from properly connecting them to Trump.
So that you understand me, that's not the point of the three items of known knowns I posted. The point was that those three pieces of knowledge, taken together, lead you to a particular conclusion. A different conclusion would be led if the Russians wanted Bernie Sanders for pres, for instance.
>Possibly, as an international businessman running for the highest office in the world I really wouldn't doubt he had some sort of contact with Russians of some sort.
As above, but with more incriminating elements given the timing of the meetings and the identity of people in the meetings. Why did top Trump campaigner and the man who would be in his national security team meet with the Russian ambassador? Answer that in a plausible and non-incriminating fashion, please.
>Trump being a Russian puppet is a desperate media spin. You've been brainwashed.
I think it's a slow play by the Trump team. There is actual collusion but insufficient evidence to prove it so they're leading it on by fanning the flames of suspicion wherever possible so the media stays on it, goes nowhere, and Trump ends up looking like a poor widdle victim of the MSM boogeyman.

As long as it brings in ratings.

It will go on forever. Until these networks are reporting news and not feelings, it will always continue...I hate fox also. All of them.

I just want facts. no editorial. just simple new.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSS

Are you larping as a dem larping as a trump supporter who is larping as a dem?

I hate everything about Franny's ugly nigger face and I myself am a nigger

the scoops
hand them over

>How long do you think the MSM will continue pushing the "Trump is a Russian puppet"
they have been lying about 'muh six trillion' for 70 fucking years, so I assume it won't stop

That nigger always says "white hispanic" when it's a spic, ignore him.

You're right that they do not have a coherent accusation against Trump, but they obviously think Trump is directly doing something with Putin, hence the push for impeachment.

They keep pushing the narrative now to get it on public record so it is more likely to be seen as true in retrospect

I love this clip so much. You can watch the exact moment when Wolf realizes he has to pivot.

Until one of them falls to sedition charges.

It's an inevitability on the current course.

Leave Podesta Alone!!!!!

Isn't the media doing kind of middling in that regard? Don't podcasts and YouTube shows get better ratings than the MSM?

Either when Trump's tighten the libel laws or they die off due to financial troubles.

>what happens when it doesn't get clicks or shares any more?
It will ALWAYS get clicks and shares.
>2048, Pres Barron Trump will be asked if he thinks there was "collusion."

It doesnt matter. When it comes out this is a false narrative they will have become completely irrelevant along with the democratic party. A new centralist party will take its place and we will have peace in the world.

her face makes me hate the world

Seconded. Does she have any other facial expressions than "smug" and "disgust"? I feel like even if she was happy it would just be a combination of the smugface and disgustface.

I agree.
The press should stop reporting about Trump being a russian puppet and start reporting the fact Trump gives historic amounts of weaponry to Saudi arabia

>Radical islamic terrorism XD
>Aniway let's sell saudi arabia 100 billion dollars worth of weapons

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html