Why is Sup Forums such a boogeyman to the rest of Sup Forums...

Why is Sup Forums such a boogeyman to the rest of Sup Forums? You can't even bring up certain things without people bringing this board in retort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only on some boards. Just ignore it if it happens.

we don't need shills at a time like this.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, that chick is fine as fuck, but in all seriousness, gimmie her digits

its the same tactic they use when they say "racist" or "homophobic" they are so stupid that think mentioning "muh Sup Forums" are a win in an argument or are free from something

Because you constantly bring up political bullshit where there is none.

>Black male and white female in TV
>Muh Jews!

Could it ever occur to you that it's just coincidence?

/leftypol/ and r/Anarchism subversion attempts. /tg/ and Sup Forums got infiltrated the hardest. Just be suble and son't sperg out about politics and you'll be fine.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums seem to be next, sadly.

because you infect every other board with racist irelevant nonsense

t. Sup Forums poster

>implying Sup Forums is the only "racist" board

Sup Forums has been calling niggers nigger for years.

Because other boards are overrun by faggot redditors.

This. Reddit users are a cancer to this site

It's a tactic to delegitimise public debate.

Go back to your containment board.

Because it's a convenient way to not have to hear certain truths.

Just like in real life when you say something and immediately become a Nazi. It's a tactic to silence the opposition.

/fit is especially bad with this

its because they just cant handle the truth

>Why
This is one of the last outposts of free speech

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Sup Forums has been compromised by normie lebbit since like 2009. Old chan mostly came here and niche boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, hence why those boards are still pretty dang good

its time to gas leftypol

Checkin those digits

Sup Forums and Sup Forums want to escape reality. When they ask why are niggers in King Arthur's court or why video game corporations appease Anita Sarkeesian, the last thing they want to hear is the truth. They get scared. Let's face it. Jews are more terrifying than any monster from Lord of the Rings.

Because arguments that belong here are sparked on other boards too often. And the posts are usually shit tier, like worst kind you can see on Sup Forums. So others who care about specific threads running their intended course get pissed and tell you to fuck off.
>other boards but Sup Forums
lol

it's because you all shitpost on every other board and get mad when someone tells you to go back to Sup Forums

then when the reverse happens, you report threads or "sage" threads which is the gayest thing ever.

Fuck off

Post more feet before you go

Sup Forums is a containment board, and the rest of Sup Forums understands that.

jews actually were the monsters in lotr

Take your shit you fucking faggot.

No one likes you. You go around thinking your superior because of your beliefs and you begin to push politics into anything. After we confront you, you just put of the shill meme.

WE dont care about politics, we just care about our subjects. Oh, your no different than the SFW because you both are annoying.

Can you maybe stop doing that?

how would you feel if people from LGBT come over and talk about how they are superior because they like balls everyday?

/Sci

That's the thing that I never understood. Why are these Reddit jack asses even here to begin with? They are just going to get stomped on over and over again.

/leftypol/ monitors every other board 24/7 waiting for a pro-Sup Forums point-of-view to pop up so they can correct the record. I'm not even memeing.

Don't bring one board's bullshit to another board, that's faggotry regardless of topic.

Because they want to make Sup Forums into reddit.

because we know

>We
>I feel this therefore everyone does

Sup Forums is the most powerfully repugnant force on the internet

You can't fight it and that's why you're so upset

>how would you feel if people from LGBT come over and talk about how they are superior because they like balls everyday?
But that does happen, only we're more tolerant about it.

>tfw people care that much about what you think
if they werent all complete faggots i would be honoured

Not really possible given that TV and politics are attached at the hip.

Loads of people think racism is the worst thing ever and flip out whenever they encounter it. At this point most realize Sup Forums isn't satire.
Sup Forums is/was (I don't browse it as much anymore) Sup Forums friendly but the Dr. Who and GoT generals are a staging area for a leftie takeover.

a lot of autists in here go and bring politics into something completely unrelated, we go to other boards to get away from politics.

>Sup Forums seem to be next sadly
Fuck off newfag, that board has been cancer since gg

Fuck off to
you fucking nazi!

Because all the other boards are filled with virtue signalling cucks.

>lol
Like this one, they come here but in fewer numbers, hence "overrun", like this fucking idiot doesn't get. Typical redditor.

I get that, but politics reaches further than you realize.

Entertainment itself is highly politicized. You cannot deny that.

>WE dont care about politics,

Then don't complain when you get fucked by it, because not paying attention to what's going on is the same as bending over naked in front of a gay nigger named peaches. You gonna get raped.

>how would you feel if people from LGBT come over and talk about how they are superior because they like balls everyday?

We're flobbity pussies and can handle some adversity.

*We're not flobbity...

Yeah, but it won't work. Especially not with Sup Forums.

>Could it ever occur to you that it's just coincidence?

yeah sure i get what you mean, but a lot of the lower iq lads here will bring up some stupid shit about politics on a thread about wasabi or something. It's just autistic and cringey.

I'd blame it on the donald but it's been going on long before them.

Because your memes and posts look absolutely retarded outside of Sup Forums. It's like trying to green text on zuckbook. Never leave.

They hate us cause they aint us

huehuehue

fuck this election

It's newfags and shills.

They all have Sup Forums ptsd since we are the dominante culture on this website now and outside of a handful of boards every one else is a buttblasted SJW heaven. I got banned on Sup Forums for calling a made cow feminist a roastie.

In that case, shit all over them. But since you brought up a /ck/ subject, subsidies leading to us producing more corn leading to a lot of HFCS in a lot of foods is something that could come up there. It's both a potential Sup Forums and /ck/ topic.

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We don't hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch dicks fuck each-other. At one point this site have guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said Cuck! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you're the new fucking furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wasn't that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a "fursona". The had to constantly broadcast the fact that the were furfag to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and activly set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Sup Forumsflakes are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about SJWs or jews. Always with the pepes and trump-emperor memes. It doesn't matter how off topic it is, Sup Forumsflakes can't help but broadcast the fact that they're 3edgy5u.

What do SJWs have to do with this thread? I mean does it add to the conversation in this general? Fuck no, All it does is send out a big fat virtue signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SOOOO EDGY! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

tl;dr Sup Forumsflakes are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called (((Shareblue)))

>Every forum avatar had to be a "fursona".
>They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution"
lel

You see how all the sjw keep injecting themselves everywhere and politicizing things that don't belong anywhere close to politics?
Sup Forums does the same. They mostly do it as a consequence (sjw is in X therefore Sup Forums denounces the sjw in X thereby injecting themselves in X as well).

This
I agree with most of what you say on here but keep it the fuck off other boards, it's just a nuisance there.

could've just posted the cap containing this pasta

mandatory "i want to cum on her feet" post

You've become the anti-religion to the sjws.

If you thought Christianity was cucked, so converted to satanism, guess what? you're still a cuck for playing with the framework of the original.

What if I told you Sup Forums wasn't being edgy, it was being correct, and you only think it's edgy because you're projecting your own feelings onto the poster?

because we control the memes of production
WE control the dialectic

>it's ok when WE do it
typical libkike
into the oven, hershel

they already DO do that here, in the kike goy-brainwashing media, in the pedophilic childabusong education ministry and everywhere kikery is to be found, and this is why we will make the holocaust real this time

it's been going on since 2003
but you fuckibg redditkikes are fucking newfags who refused to ever lurk
abd now yiu want to act like as if you know a goddamn thing about our culture, and act like as if you were ever a part of it and not unwelcome invaders that the (((mods))) cater to, hey just lile the rapefugees!
you both need to be eradicated as well as every last stem of your family trees, just to be sure

I think the reason why is because you guys bring Sup Forums memes where they don't belong and disrespect the meme culture of other boards by shilling your ideals and beliefs.

I don't know, but it's annoying as hell. Even Sup Forums and Sup Forums are getting triggered over simple racist and sexist jokes now, blaming Sup Forums for it. It's Sup Forums, racist and sexist jokes have been part of all the board cultures since the start. These sensitive snowflakes need to leave, because even if Sup Forums does get deleted, the offensive content will still be there.