The Second Civil War

The second civil war is here, Left vs Right.

Who is gonna win? How should I prepare? Am I gonna switch to the winning side?

These are questions that you must ask, including my self.

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/05/03/are-we-headed-into-a-civil-war/
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switch to the winning side?

Both sides will be doxxed and intel will be stored for further war crime trials afterwards.

John Brown Gun Club won't save you OP

there isnt going to be a civil war.

sisypheannews.com/2017/05/03/are-we-headed-into-a-civil-war/

>how should i prepare
buy guns, ammo, food, precious metals and survival gear.

>The second civil war is here, Left vs Right.
not just yet. when the literal hot race war in s. africa starts around august-november (black africans are already instigating it) then the u.s. will be closer to a civilian involved hot civil war. sure, we've had minor skirmishes but no mortars or tanks yet. another indicator would be a full blown hot war somewhere in the EU. just my humble opinion.

Don't bother with precious metals. Spend everything on guns, gear, shelf stable food, and ammo

once you have guns, gear, food and ammo covered for say 5-10 years wouldn't you want metals then? i'm not necessarily agreeing with your order of operations, but you have a point.

>who is gonna win?

Wall st.

No I'd want more ammo. That gold and silver is useless to a soldier.

A bunch of college kid larper commies does not constitute an army in some kind of civil war. If even 1 shot was fired they would be defeated/surrender within a few weeks.

>gold and silver is useless
wut?

Well, I guess you could throw it at the enemy after you run out of ammo. Gold is pretty heavy after all, it could do some damage.

Get a rifle.
If the Commies come just remember they were gonna kill you first.
Also - get a wife, have children and be good to them.
Whites are losing the demographic war.

at the very least i'd want wad of cash and a few rolls of junk silver in my bugout bag.

If one shot was fired AND the Government said they deserved it, they would step down. If a shot is fired, they'll just preach even louder about their right to protest.

Also agree though. LARPing college kids won't start a civil war, no one takes them seriously. Normies who just use facebook and don't browse political shit won't even know who they are.

Keep some cash on you for sure, but that silver is dead weight. The economy isn't going to crash overnight if a civil war breaks out, people will still accept cash.

You cannot eat metal.
There's a reason rich people like buying lots of defensible land.

I hope that you have a long war...

Couple shipping containers worth of Guns,Ammo,Gear,Food,Water,Fuel,Tool,BuildingMaterials and some other misc shit.
Separate Container with a vehicle and a motorcycle.
Id build a living quarters in a container too, move them all to a hidden location and just watch the world burn.

The Left lost years ago when they started banning guns, it's just gotten worse for them since.

>checked
if/when hyperinflation happens depends on politics. as long as republicans stay in control, you're probably right.

Compared to food and guns, especially in a depression.

can't argue with that

I have 4 pharmacy bottles of vancomycin, and 18 full prescription bottles of adderall, from the year and a half of getting them, but never taking them. Doc just kept giving me scripts thinking I was using them. The vancomycin is from Mexico. Ill be getting tweaker pussy by paying with adderall and fighting off STD's with the vancomycin.

I'll be pretty comfy during the revolution, fambilam.

It's not going to happen. I'm on the left and most of the fluff you see from the "left" are just social democrats who are just capitalists with a happy face. Seeing all the idpol from liberals is really depressing. They cling to their groups and will abandon the root of their problems once they possess power.

It may happen when the boomers are gone though.

I don't see civil war coming... The only people willing to start the violence are antifa and blm retards. Antifa started to use violence but literally the moment the opposition punched them back at that Berkeley event they cucked out back to their little chants. Plus the police have been more willing to actually keep them from rioting. Blm only do shit when blacks are shot by cops which is pushed heavily by the media and they only just burn down their own neighborhoods a bit then go back home. The media is 100% too focused on hating trump to even do that.

This.

You have to remember that the internet is big but also has echo chambers within it. What could seem huge in your circle, is seen as non-existent to all your neighbors.

Local militias will take contol of regions the federal government secedes from.

Americans are more divided morally, ideologically and politically today than they were during the Civil War.

Unity was possible between conservatives and liberals, but not between conservatives and the Left.

Like the left in every other country, the left in America essentially sees America as a racist, xenophobic, colonialist, imperialist, warmongering, money-worshipping, moronically religious nation.

The Left seeks to erase America’s Judeo-Christian foundations. The melting pot is regarded as nothing more than an anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-Hispanic meme. The left suppresses free speech wherever possible for those who oppose it, labeling all non-left speech “hate speech.”

Without any important value held in common, how can there be unity between left and non-left?
Obviously, there cannot.

There will be unity only when the left vanquishes the right or the right vanquishes the left.

I hope it does happen, the liberals must be crushed.

Capitalists first.

No, always kill the traitors first.

marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

Agreed