Jesus is truth

Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Scouting_and_Guiding_Association
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which book is this from, OP?
Sounds like an interesting read.

This about truth and lies...

Matthew 13

Wonderful.
Got any more favorites?
I am trying to read the Bible chronologically. I'm still on 1 Kings, so I don't know much about what's in the New Testament.

Trying to be a Christian, Jesus is working miracles for me every moment, I live in his holy grace and am filled by his mercy.

Please post more Jesus stories

That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]
16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Based! Keep up the reading man. Old testament has excellent drama!

The serpent was more clever than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. The serpent said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat fruit from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden. 3 But God did say, ‘You must not eat the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden. Do not even touch it. If you do, you will die.’”

4 “You will certainly not die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “God knows that when you eat fruit from that tree, you will know things you have never known before. Like God, you will be able to tell the difference between good and evil.”

6 The woman saw that the tree’s fruit was good to eat and pleasing to look at. She also saw that it would make a person wise. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her. And he ate it. 7 Then both of them knew things they had never known before. They realized they were naked. So they sewed together fig leaves and made clothes for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the Lord God walking in the garden. It was during the coolest time of the day. They hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called out to the man. “Where are you?” he asked.

10 “I heard you in the garden,” the man answered. “I was afraid, because I was naked. So I hid.”

11 The Lord God said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten fruit from the tree I commanded you not to eat from?”

The man said, “It’s the fault of the woman you put here with me. She gave me some fruit from the tree. And I ate it.”

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What have you done?”

The woman said, “The serpent tricked me. That’s why I ate the fruit.”

14 So the Lord God spoke to the serpent. He said, “Because you have done this,

“You are set apart from all livestock
and all wild animals.
I am putting a curse on you.
You will crawl on your belly.
You will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 I will make you and the woman hate each other.
Your children and her children will be enemies.
Her son will crush your head.
And you will bite his heel.”
16 The Lord God said to the woman,

“I will increase your pain when you give birth.
You will be in great pain when you have children.
You will long for your husband.
And he will rule over you.”
17 The Lord God said to Adam, “You listened to your wife’s suggestion. You ate fruit from the tree I warned you about. I said, ‘You must not eat its fruit.’

“So I am putting a curse on the ground because of what you did.
All the days of your life you will have to work hard.
It will be painful for you to get food from the ground. 18 You will eat plants from the field,
even though the ground produces thorns and prickly weeds.
19 You will have to work hard and sweat a lot
to produce the food you eat.
You were made out of the ground.
You will return to it when you die.
You are dust,
and you will return to dust.”
20 Adam named his wife Eve. She would become the mother of every living person.

21 The Lord God made clothes out of animal skins for Adam and his wife to wear. 22 The Lord God said, “Just like one of us, the man can now tell the difference between good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out and pick fruit from the tree of life and eat it. If

You need to read

i liked the part where he said to gas the kikes

Jews do not worship the real god

The temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70ad

After that god scattered them across the world just like he said he would

Jesus' parables never get old.

fedoratards cant refute

Jews are not the chisen people..they never were....jesus was there before Abraham

Jesus was the burning bush...and what did Moses do? He coward he ran...even after jesus showed himself he liied and made excuses

Amen
Praised be Jesus our lord

THANK YOU BASED WANDERING JEW

Im not Jewish

The jewish faith is destroyed tbey are no better then islam
Tney reject the truth

Jews think they are the chosen one they are wrong..they are a cult...they are headed to hell fire

>we're either wheat to be harvested or weeds to be burned
Well done, Sonazi Ekksu.

Its true

Pick a side user

>Jews think they are the chosen one they are wrong..they are a cult

...You realize this means your religion is false, right? If Judaism is a cult and Christianity is built upon Judaism...

You could not be more wrong

All through out the old testament they predicted t
Jesus..when you read the bible you will see it...all of the phrophets predicted him they fortold him

He is here he came

Ezekiel....Daniel..they all talked abouthim

They said he woyld be poor...he would would be born in Bethlehem...he eoyld start his ministry in Nazareth

Beautiful.

The old testament matters...but the jews reject jesus

Jews are still waiting for him to come

What are you even talking about dude?

Moses talked to jesus

David prayed to jesus

The whole old testament predicts jesus

>You could not be more wrong

You can say that, but it doesn't make it so. You are brainwashed and don't see it.

Explain yourself

I wish you well on your journey brother. The more you study, the more you will find that Christianity is complex but internally logical.
Remember this: Jesus died for you, you didn't choose Jesus. Only through his mercy are we saved, so never doubt wether you were "really" saved or not. He gave you his word

>le too rational for religious beliefs
Go tip somewhere else.

Jesus literally fulfilled all the Old Testament prophesies.

You dont know the bible

I eill wreck you buddy bring it on

>It has a structure
Well shit, I guess Walmart and Boy Scouts are a cult

Tell me how i am wrong?

Your info graph is literally any organization. I could just as easily apply this to college recruitment.
>you NEED a degree or you'll be poor forever!

But TBF, there were many cults that called themselves Christians, but not all Christians are cultists

So what point are you trying to convey OP?

People still believe in god?

Do you guys know about science?

amen! Deus Vult!

God invented science

While we may all be brothers in Christ, false doctrines may lead some astray. This is why the creeds are so important.
Also, Muhammad was a false prophet

the only reason you believe in god is because you dont want to be accountable for your sins

>then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
Then they're going to beat the wheat to extract the germ and throw what used to be the wheat plant away. That's a terrible story if we're supposed to be the wheat. We're gonna get whipped, pulled apart and discarded.

Why dont you believe in god?

Do you believe in sin?

How are atheists accountable? In an eternal sense?

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

You're not wrong, friend

The pokemon Arceus invented science

(Equally credible argument)

You are so wrong dude..you have no clue what you are talking about

When you face the judgement you will cry and weep for mercy..but mercy will not come

Fuck off. Take this retard shit to where it belongs

>I will perform signs (Miracles)
>you can't explain it!
Um, no duh? It's literally the definition of faith.

Why don't you have faith in Arceus?

There is only one God, the infinite Creator, the Universal Consciousness. Any religion that promotes more than one God is a feeble reflection of the true religion, older than time itself, worship of the One.

Jesus Taught about the One God and was deified and his teaching corrupted by Paul, A Roman tool to create a state-sponsored control religion under the auspices of Constantine.

Paul never met Jesus yet over half the New Testament as selected by the Nicean council was authored by Paul.

>Well shit, I guess Walmart and Boy Scouts are a cult
Indeed, a cult indended to brainwash you into accepting authority and discipline, not protesting getting drafted and dying in war. Same shit here, leaders using young people to die in their wars:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Scouting_and_Guiding_Association
They were the first one to get massacred in 39', for fucking what I ask you

They're shit. They're like most bible stories, they have no lesson or anything to say except "worship YWVH or you're gonna have a bad time"

You will be cast into hell fire

Nothing you can do will save you other than accepting jesus

You will burn for all eternity..demons will rape you and destroy you

And you think thats funny?

Ayy, and only the devil would be so vain as to declare himself gods chosen. There will be much gnashing of teeth when the harvest is finally reaped.

Worse than that we shwould stupid and weak and easily led like sheep or children.

You all are wrong

When you are cast into hell fire you wont be laughing then

If you actually read the parables i posted earlier you migjt understand

You read jewish books and media

You are going to burn...you laugh now...but you won't be laughing when it happens

State-sponsored control religion bullshit.

>"tie them in bundles to be burned..."
he's talking about us. *shudder*

Because there isn't 3000 years of prophecy leading up to Atreus. There's not historical evidence of Atreus.
>but you can't prove he rose from the dead!
It's documented
>source?!
The four gospels, the epistles, letters to Timothy, the Corinthians, and romans
>the Bible doesn't count!
The Bible is a collection of varying letters, documents, and tradition
>name one non Christian source!
Please read Tacitus, Pliny the younger, Josephus, the Talmud, Lucian, Mara bar serapion or seutonius
How else may I help you?

Wrong, you fool.

You need to accept the pokemon Arceus or you will GO TO HELL!

You'll burn and be raped and uh whatever other bad things probably.

I know for a fact because a book said so.

Become monotheistic. Pray to the one true god, give up your belief in a Pantheon of Junior and Senior and Magical Spirit Gods and Gods of the UnderWorld and the Overworld.

There is only ONE God. Pray to him, directly to him, and he may reveal himself to you.

>And you think thats funny?
It's a little funny that retards believe this crap, yeah.

Witnessed

>YOU choose Jesus
That's where you are wrong. God chooses you. No work of man can save you

Bless you user

So your argument is that it's an OLD piece of bullshit?

Arceus is just as real as the God of the bible.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus_(Pokémon)

Read up and save yourself from damnation.

>It will be painful for you to get food from the ground.
>You will have to work hard and sweat a lot
to produce the food you eat

God didn't know about modern farm equipment. You can be 5'8" and 350lbs and be a farmer.

There is only One True God, and he can hear you regardless of what you call him. Try praying to 'Satan' and it will help to free your mind from this craphole of belief in the Pantheon.

When you reach the gates you won't be laughing then

And there are no credible sources you damn fool.

That's like saying that comic books are credible sources to prove the existence of batman.

Weeds? In MY wheat field?

This must be the work of an enemy STANDO!

When you are confronted by Arceus himself, and he asks why you did not bow to him in your life on Earth, I will be laughing at you my friend.

Meanwhile I'll be eating pizza at the table of paradise with the rest of the Arceus believers.

It sounds like you're promoting polytheism.

Just curious, what's your background in history or theology?
Have you read anything I listed?
Because your argument seems to be "it's bullshit because it's fake and gay"
"Here's historical reference and archeological evidence"
"That's just OLD fake and gay stuff"
Are you the type of person who refuses to study any religious material or history and dismisses it out of hand?

There is one God

And jesus is our savior all others are false gods and cults

Jews worship satan

Muslims are just as bad

You will enter the gate

And you will burn

You laugh now..soon you will not be laughing you willbe screaming in pain for a thousand years

Laugh while you can

Also, lets all watch out of throwing out pearls before swine as best we can, surely my atheist and agnostic pals can appreciate that survival technique.

>Be you
>Hear me tell you there Is One and only One infinite, all-powerful and eternal creator
>Say it sounds like I'm promoting Polytheism.
>Be retarded like that.

>Be you
>Think there's one God
>1+Jesus
>Can not perform logical test and ask self if Jesus was all-powerful, infinite, omniscient and eternal.
>Be retarded like that.

Roman historians reference Jesus
The Jews (known record keepers) reference Jesus
Archeology proves the events in the Bible happened
>it's all made up
Are you retarded? You could argue divinity, but its irrefutable that he existed

Actually the foremost roman historian, Pliney the Elder most definitely did NOT reference Jesus. He referenced all kinds of similar social event but NOT jesus.

Link to Roman historian referencing Jesus.

So your claim is that anyone who knows history would believe in God?

Because it's bullshit claims like that which leave you with no credibility.

There are thousands of videos and stories "proving" that bigfoot is real, or reptilians are real, or that ghosts are real.

Have you watched all of those? Have you even read the "The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe" - Because then you'll see that the world is truly flat.

Get a real argument.

It takes approximately 3 days to walk from egypt to the promised land, according to google maps
It took moses 40 years
what the fuck took them so long?

Stop being polytheistic.
It's really retarded.

>the one infinite God is still bound to my half baked concept of logic
That's a big assumption there, especially for someone who doesn't understand the concept of trinity.

>That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

Yes, a man named Jesus existed, and he was executed for pretending to be the son of God.

And 2,000+ years later there are still morons saying "I believe it"

Fuck off gypsy trash.

Wonderful
You are wonderful

My claim is that if you're not spiritually blind you'll be in conscious contact with the supreme being, but that there is a concerted effort to spiritually blind babies, children and adults. It's like castration. You've been spiritually castrated.

>Be you
>Be not able to understand that 3 does not equal one.

The trinity represents the duality of spirit and physical the spirit is the fire to burn the weed

Bla bla bla, Bullshit.

There is one God and you're pantheistic. You probably believe in a dark evil God of the underworld also amirite?

So you are a jew?

I said plineycthe younger "They were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to Christ, as to a god, and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to do any wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate, and then reassemble to partake of food—but food of an ordinary and innocent kind."

The jews may have killed /our guy/ but he is risen

Why don't you make me motherfucker.

>Be you.
>Be a retard mouth breather and not know the difference between gypsy and Baloch
>Not have received the memo that your side lost and your leader shot himself in the head while his whole country was destroyed then and destroyed even worse now for what he did.
>be a dumb fuck.

The jews killed jesus

They hate jesus

They still believe their messiah is yet to come

So you support the jews and their satanism?