Bill Clinton

I forgot why Bill Clinton was impeached. Can someone remind me? It was something to do with 80 adulterers in congress, I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3TQf2xDc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perjury.

He was under oath when he said "I did not have sex with that woman"

sexual relations.
which was true. read a book.

because he lied under oath, and obstructed justice, only passed in house and he won in the senate.

They asked him if he stuck a cigar in a interns pussy and he said no. but he lied.

ohh.. and they asked if he jizzed on an interns blue dress and he said no. but he lied.

He lied under oath while being questioned about Monica Lewinsky and his relationship with her.

For a guy that fucked every other ugly bitch in the South, you think he would have been pro enough not to spew on her dress. Dumb fuck.

Trump would stick with "Oral sex isn't sex." and his followers would rewrite the dictionary to make him right.

While president, he championed the sexual harassment laws, which said that it was automatically harassment if a person in a higher position had sex with a subordinate. Many men lost their jobs, and many companies got sued for it. Then, he went and did EXACTLY THAT. Then lied about it. I would actually agree that it was only about sex, if it had also been only about sex for everyone else. Bubba said that anyone having sex with an underling should be fired, and have his employer sued - except for him.

So if Trump lied under oath about knowing Flynn committing sedition, then...?

It depends on what the definition of is, is

infowars.com

Ssstop it!

It was to cover up WhiteWater, Rose Law Firm, and Chinagate. The Clintoons are masters of deflection, just like now with muh Russia haxxo9rs to deflect from the murder of SETH RICH.

He lied under oath.

For lying under oath about fucking Lewinski but really he should have been impeached and tried for selling American military technology to China for campaign contributions.

It was a financial deal, whitewater.
It ended up with a jizzy dress.
Democrats don't realize that the source of the Russian story, the DNC email hack, seth rich, obama wiretapping, susan rice, all the leaks, and the kitchen sink are fair game.
Everyone's getting a subpoena. Everyone's testifying under oath.
Everyone's pleading the 5th.
NSA data will be used to sort shit out.
Should be an interesting summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3TQf2xDc8

Someone explain how and why when he was impeached. He was able to finish his term? I've never understood this. Thanks in advance

>It was to cover up WhiteWater, Rose Law Firm, and Chinagate.

How would that cover anything up? The republicans spent a decade trying to make that garbage fly, and used impeachment to hide the fact that they had to admit it was all BS.

Angry Reps because Bush Lost
Pretty much the same thing that's going on now. Angry Dems because Hillary lost
He just jammed a cigar in her ass. He didn't have sex.
Pretty much the same thing that's going on now. Trump talked to a Russian guy once.

History repeating because it has to. In the end the big wheel keeps on turning. Once people realize it doesn't matter who the president is we will get along a lot better. Money is the real power. Either make some money and join the elite or shut the fuck up and drink what they serve you.

Cause Congress was getting killed on polls for impeaching a guy for a blow job. Clinton's approval ratings went up during the impeachment.

Wasn't the Republicans.
Independent council is a lose cannon.
You have no idea what's about to happen.

The House of Representatives draw up the Articles of Impeachment.
The Senate prosecutes.
The Senate failed to get enough votes to prosecute.

FUN FACT: Senator (((Arlen Specter))) invoked "Scottish Rules" in the senate during the floor debate to vote for prosecution. Nobody knows what "Scottish Rules" are, but it seemed to work.
True Story.

When the House of Representatives impeaches someone, the next step is to have a trial in the Senate. The Senate then decides if he should be removed from office. They chose not to remove Bill Clinton.

One of the big factors of that was the massive number of republicans who were also caught cheating on their wives.

after impeachment, the senate has to also vote to remove them from office. A two-thirds majority there results in removal from office.

After they impeached Clinton, they didnt go ahead with the removal precedings

>Pretty much the same thing that's going on now. Trump talked to a Russian guy once.

And Hillary used a Windows PC. Foolish, but hardly as dangerous as what Trump did.

>"Scottish Rules"

can i use this for anything when i get my next traffic ticket?

>Money is the real power. Either make some money and join the elite or shut the fuck up and drink what they serve you.
Unironically this.

If you have a job, go get a blowjob from an intern. See if you get fired when he complains to HR. Having sex with a subordinate is the definition of sexual harassment. The president had sex with an intern. He broke the law. It is a stupid law, but many other men were fired and companies for "just sex" with employees.

literally this: (pay fucking attention plskthx):

>some chick said he was a sexual predator type
>other chick got predated upon and the lawers wanted to use that and say, "hey, this court case should go forward because this shit shows a pattern."

>"meaning of the word ""IS""

>inb4 globalists never have to apologize for shit

You're an idiot.
Perjury is not a stupid law.
Go to bed, it's a school night.

u r so mad

get help, faggot

Scottish trials have three possible verdicts: Guilty, Not Guilty, and Not Proven.

Not Proven basically means "We're pretty sure that you did it but we don't have enough evidence to pin it on you square"

He would face an impeachment, if he had said that under oath. But considering the allege turkey allegations happened at the same time he had his security privileges renewed and expanded by the Obama administration, some might say it's fucking nothing.

I guess we will see dude.
>Hillary keeps a couple emails with (c) in front them them on a private server. A mistake that pretty much anyone could make.
Witch Hunt
>Trump knows a few people that that talked to people of Russian decent in the past.
Witch Hunt

Why is it that no other foreign contacts from either side ever been the target of anything major? Why are they trying to start another cold war and what is the end game?
Hillary and arabs. Donald and arabs. They could both be taking or have talked to any number of "enemies" in the past and no one has done anything about it. No one cares.
If I had a tin foil had an cared a little more other than curiosity I would say fear is the objective. The only solution is to stop being afraid and realize none of it really matters. Keeping a person distracted with conflict real or not is the easiest way to keep the people peaceful ironically.

He was never impeached.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

It is a misconception. There has never been a president who was impeached.

your parents should've used misconception

no dumb faggot, he was impeached, but acquitted in the senate so he wasn't removed from office. aka nothing, but impeachment is basically nothing

>misconception
does that involve leonardo dicaprio somehow?

>which was true.
Never proven.

It was true that he did not consider a blow job sexual relations.....

I can't think of too many ways that semen gets sprayed all over someone else without it being "sexual relations".

The thing that got me from that trial:

"Can you define the word IS?"

MSM sells ideas and for the most part its career politician"s ideas.
The more time you invest in bullshit someone else creates you spend less time making you and the people you care about better.
I realize my original post may seem horribly cliche with the pic, but it really is all just a joke. There's no reason to take any of their shit serious. These people dedicate their lives to spreading disinformation because fear of the unknown is the worst.

Yfw urban dictionary has impeachment down better than you

Why did he stick a cigar case in her hoo hoo and not his peener? Was she that ugly?

for lying about a blowjob so his wife didn't find out.

Is it technically perjury and obstruction of justice? Maybe. Is it warranted to convict him and remove him from office? No. That's pretty petty.

The Trump investigation shit.. that has to do with a foreign government interfering in our democratic process. An investigation needs to take place to determine if members of Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians, or if it was just the Russians acting on their own because they favored Trump. Either way, steps have to be taken to prevent it from happening again, no foreign country should be able to influence or interfere with our elections.

If they find that Trump was complicit, they might remove him from office over it, but likely they'll find that either he was not complicit and the Russians did it on their own which would warrant sanctions against Russia, and finding means to protect against another such cyberattack in the future, or they'll find a member of his campaign that WAS complicit that was NOT Trump, and then they still wouldn't remove him from office but they might throw the complicit staff member in prison.

But Trump attempting to get the investigation closed and swept under the rug can be obstruction of justice, and that alone could warrant removal from office depending on what they find in the investigation, even if he himself was not complicit but a member of the campaign was complicit, Trump attempting to protect that staff member from being found out would warrant his removal.

>no foreign country should be able to influence or interfere with our elections
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
>Donors: Saudi Arabia, Norway, Australia
good luck with that

Well I'm not suprised since this generation is one of the dumbest

>so his wife didn't find out

What? Hillary knew about all the affairs. She was always the one helping with covering them up. They've always had an open marriage. Bill's actions were serious enough for Arkansas to revoke his law license and fine him a million dollars.

>muh Russian interference

Just post proof already. This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Congress is looking into financial transaction records now to see if they can find any evidence there. They have nothing.

"Something something 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman" something something "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is"

>to deflect from the murder of SETH RICH.

what about Antonin Scalia and Janet Reno?

the attack did happen, and the Russians did interfere, that much we know, the thing we don't know is if Trump's campaign was involved. If they turn up nothing and it was all Russia on their own (which is likely) then we just sanction the shit out of Russia and try to find safeguards to prevent such a thing happening again.

>The Trump investigation shit.. that has to do with a foreign government interfering in our democratic process.

Do you realize you're on Sup Forums? Everybody sees this shilling for what it is, and nobody believes a word of it.

What attack? The DNC servers that the FBI were prohibited from examining? The Wikileaks emails that Podesta said were fake?

>even the richest of the rich nigs only perform marginally better than the poorest whites

hey I never said Hillary should be off the hook. Taking money from foreign donors for a campaign should be illegal, I mean isn't that connected to the enoulments clause? It certainly should be.

>I forgot why Bill Clinton was impeached. Can someone remind me?
Paying young girls to smuggle cigars.

He wasn't impeached for the sex. He was impeached for his dabbling with china relations and trade deals, giving away U.S. secrets.

He was doing the same shit that Hillary was caught doing with her emails. Classified info, probably for sale to foreign countries.

The sex thing was just a cover and moral slam dunk that pushed it over the edge.

Hurr durr TRUMP BAD ooga booga

The crime of perjury is no petty offense. He lost his law license in the state of Arkansas over it. No person guilty of perjury should ever be President of the US.
As far as the Trump investigation goes, there's never been one shred of evidence Trump was involved in any of it, none. Even Feinstein said so. There has also been no evidence that Trump said anything to Comey that the Jew York Times "alleges". No one should be able to make shit up to get an investigation on a president yet that's exactly what happened. This is even after all the shit Hillary did as SoS and Obama did as president. Neither of them had a special investigation.

No, it was because the Democrats voted along party lines not to have him removed. In other words, Slick Willie committed a crime just like Tricky Dick Nixon did but Democrats weren't honorable enough to have him removed.

depends on the subject of the perjury. A lie about something in your personal life that has nothing to do with national security is for the most part forgivable, because most people would lie about something personal like that that embarrasses them.

If you went before congress for a hearing and they asked you if you had a small cock, would you really come out and say "yes I have a micropenis" or would you lie, because it's irrelevant and embarrassing,

Now congress has you drop your pants in front of them to prove it, oops, now you've committed perjury.

Should you be jailed for that?

I think most people would get it that it was an irrelevant question of a personal nature that people are more likely to lie about.

'Slick Willy' will unload a little something you...

dereliction of duty was one thing

often aides/SS would go to get him because they needed him to attend to some important matter and he would be off in a closet getting his ass licked by that fat jew spy