Brit/pol/ - late night /comfy/ edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9rYgqh9PWU
youtube.com/watch?v=qk1bTkKFu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oz85fnVr27k
youtube.com/watch?v=m7l7kLDUrx0
moneyfreeparty.org.uk/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
youtu.be/XlEeFaZgwGk
youtube.com/watch?v=5YBK8M_NxS8
420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been another scorcher today lads. Still 21º in my flat, and I haven't had the heating on all week.

who /THINGS/ here

Now nothing much will happen until the vote.

1st for Babs

>We believe in this country, we believe in its people, we believe Britain can be a lot better than this.

;_;

>tfw shitty phone poster
>tfw music stops when on Sup Forums

What the FUCK is going on this never used to happen

Been fucking pissing it down all day. Cat keeps wanting to go out, so i open the door, she remembers it's raining and fucks off then does it again about a minute later.

>WE LONDON CAB DRIVERS, WE GOT A TRADITION 'ERE

Kill it.

Are you using an app or the site? Clover's decent for a dedicated app.

>As we look around us in this society now, our people have an absence of belief. They’re very technically sophisticated. We still as a civilization bestride much of the rest of the world, like a sort of empty technological colossus. But if you peer inside, as to what we are supposed to believe, and account for, and what we think our destiny is individually and as a group, there’s a zero; there’s a nothingness; there’s a blank space for many people.

>A hundred years ago, Christianity was an overarching system in our society, for those who went along with it socially, for those who believed in it in a deep core way. It’s now virtually — apart from small minorities — invisible. It’s extraordinary how a faith system that can shape a civilization in part for a millennium-and-a-half to two millennia, can disappear. Those who say that certain ideas and ideals are impossible should look at what’s happened to many of our belief systems.

Who would Derek Acorah vote for?

I honestly thought that Brexit was going to pull the Tories right, but apart from the
>Tens of thousands net migration
meme, they've leapfrogged the centre for the centre-left.
Is Theresa May autistic?

Shame, lad. Blazing sun all day for me up in Scotland

only to EVER take the piss

>tfw the very first THHHHIIIINNNNNGGG was a piss take

>A hundred years ago we had an elite. We actually had a government. We really haven’t had a government in this country, pretty much, for about 100 years. Not an elite that knows what it wants and understands its mission in life, and that will hand on to people after it, and that comes out groups that exist before it. We’re ruled by essentially a commercial elite, not an intellectual elite or a military elite or even a political one, but a commercial, profit-and-loss one.

>And things have slid to such a degree now that if asked what does it mean to be British, probably about 8 million of our people will say Posh and Becks. That’s what it means for many people inundated to the tube, and its vapid nonsense.

>Nietzsche prophesied that the collapse of Christianity, for many people — even though he welcomed it personally — would be a disaster for them. Why so? Because it gave a structure and a meaning and an identity. A death without a context beyond it has no meaning. It’s meat before you. I believe that we’re hard-wired for belief, philosophical and religious, that we have to have it as a species and as a group. Look at the number of people who go completely to pieces when there is nothing outside beyond them to live for beyond instantaneous things right in front of them.

A brief history of the Second World War...

youtube.com/watch?v=qk1bTkKFu2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=oz85fnVr27k

>Labour Thangam Debbonaire
>Money Free Party Jordan Rogers
>Green Molly Scott Cato
>Conservative Annabel Tall
>Liberal Democrat Stephen Williams

Just kill me. No UKIP, no BNP, no Liberty GB, English Democrats, nothing zip, nada. I'm going to spoil by ballot this year, lads...

Who else /ignored/ here?

Fucking top bloke

Michael Foot. Dead and completely bonkers.

@126093036

>ywn meet Bowden

Vote tory. If the greens, lab and libs split the lefty vote they could unironically meme through and win on like 26%

Tend to hate wet hair on women but she looks alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7l7kLDUrx0

>this happened before most of brit/pol/ was born
made me think desu

I hate the tories even more than the Greens. At least the far left are honest about how lefty they are,

Portillo is gay right?

>Money Free Party
Oh good, this should be a laugh: moneyfreeparty.org.uk/index.php

>The Money Free Party is a growing, global political party representing a shift in global values, away from a society based on increasing consumerism, infinite economic growth and aggressive global competition, towards a society based on sustainability, equity and global cooperation.
alrighty then

Just draw a cock on the ballot then

>What's that, Sam? Yep... Okay, there's a lady 'ere - a lady - and 'er name is Jo. A Jo...."

His meme potential in modern day politics would be extraordinary

As IF mate

>Money Free Party
what is this

>Posh and Becks
Nowadays, more like
>Stormzy and Kebab shops

>Great news, Michael! We've reanimated Maggie's corpse!

Who/

The site, I'll get that clover thing though cheers

Corbyn is part of Assange's dead man switch. If he is taken prior to Aug6, it all crumbles.

-Sy

Did somebody say... Stormzy?
youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg

He lost his seat in 97 to another gay

found out today I'm 1/16 POO

this means my son is is 1/32 POO

because he's non-white should i kill him, my sister, dad and grandmother?

might make a pagan shrine and channel his energy.

Job [x]
Gf [ ]

Half way there boys!

What sort of hellish creatures actually listen to this, ironically or not?

zeitgeist ancom party

Shipping Forecast is on BBC Radio 4 now lads

Tune in and imagine yourself hearing the broadcast on a crackling radio during rough seas

>prince charles lookalike playing baseball

Lose weight.

>1/16
Surely you would barely notice unless attention was drawn to it when you get to those fractions?

>beewts

Try Mimi too, I find it to be the best.

Losing weight doesn't fix a fucked up face and personality m8

Barry White did it last night, proper shat me up it did

I can't take it any more these Corbyn supporters are so fucking dense
>the left explaining economics

Lads I wanna grow it.

Also fuck off Hitchensposters

So one of your grandparents had an Indian grandparent? I think it's far enough back not to count. My granddad's grandad was Irish, but I try not to dwell on it.

>Not even got a job yet

I wish I'd get a fucking response from someone. I'm getting a first from my university course for fuck's sake, and I've got plenty of industry experience.

In the right situation it can kind of work. There's some good non-degenerate 'grime' around.

This isn't the same but here's an example of non-degeneracy in 'rap':

youtu.be/XlEeFaZgwGk

/Corbyn/

Well, you can't.

Go be degenerate elsewhere

bristol uni lad detected

youtube.com/watch?v=5YBK8M_NxS8

Imagine the outrage if May said something like this about Labour

>wasting a great indoor setup on fucking WEED
Why do people have such shit taste?

Now there's that optimistic "girlfriend's pussy half full" attitude we love

naw, bit dae ye ken hoo agravatan it is tae see folk typin lit this?

Instant hatred. This isn't "scots", it's the English language written phonetically by a retard.

What industry? Try small and medium companies and if you're in the South, look North. You can take a shit wage but still live decently.

Do it then, it's not hard lad. Just be sensible with amounts and who you tell.

M8 he's Scottish nobody in Scotland earns more than £80,000 a year there unless it's in scammed bennies

Nautical.

I'll probably end up moving down to London at this rate, most of the jobs are there.

IDS is 1/8th nip and it's basically not noticeable

heh, you sure about that, kiddo?

>Anything that grows that quickly in that space making more than weed

>we need higher taxes on the rich because the economy
dole queue intellectuals

I actually went to look this up, because I wasn't sure of the fraction, but I couldn't find it on his Wikipedia

You should go to bed. It's late, user.

I'm a bit scared t.bh pal.
1 plant can get me 100g. What the fuck if I'm busted for attempted selling even when I won't? No judge would think 100g is for personal use.

Aye, difference between having an accent and being a spastic.

what setup you got/looking at?

Difficult field. If you're any good at CAD and don't mind that work there's a half decent amount around. It can pay really well, boring as fuck though.

Do as much as you can to not end up in London.

It says he had a Japanese great-grandmother, so one eighth

Who cares about money, just grow something useful and/or fun. Veggies, ornamental shit, cool rare plants, anything but boring weed.

LOL

but if you're growing for personal use, how can you grow less than 1 plant

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html

Immediately followed by the anthem. I feel like I'm back in the 60s or something.

>dimblebot on his feet for 9hrs

we'll never see the like again

If it's just one plant and you don't have reams of baggies and scales and other paraphenalia or sales connections you might be able to convince police/judge its personal only