Potential happening, get in here

>FBI is raiding Harbor Healthcare System, hospice and hospital, in Beaumont, Tx
mobile.twitter.com/kfdmnews/status/865231356388880384

>Also raiding a location in Louisiana and Houston
kplctv.com/story/35463329/fbi-agents-seen-taking-boxes-of-papers-from-harbor-hospice-on-lake-street

Beaumont, Texas is home to wealthy Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed, who George Webb has linked to running domestic ratlines and EBT fraud. Webb also claims he's a member of the Pakistani ISI. He also threw Hillary's campaign one of its biggest fundraisers in Beaumont.

Other urls found in this thread:

kfdm.com/news/local/ongoing-federal-investigation-reported-at-beaumont-clinic
setexasrecord.com/stories/510624570-port-neches-doctor-files-fraud-theft-complaint-against-company
beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Riceland-Health-Care-buys-Altus-Imaging-Center-6495731.php
harborhospice.com/panda.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/house-hacking-suspects-could-read-every-email-dozens-of-congressmen-sent-and-received/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/house-democrat-dismisses-muslim-womans-charge-against-muslim-staffer-citing-islamophobia/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
youtube.com/watch?v=i4-bUYU3BH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, those documents won't shred themselves...

Bump

Correction: the raid involves FBI, OIG, and DHS.

This could be it boys.

>more info on Beaumont raids

Unrelated to the raids, here's some info on Arfeen

>A retiring Port Neches physician alleges a man [Arfeen] who agreed to buy his practice stole money from him instead.
setexasrecord.com/stories/510624570-port-neches-doctor-files-fraud-theft-complaint-against-company

I am convinced that George Webb is a higher ET life form here to solve all of the world's unsolved mysteries.

Tahir Javed is also CEO of Beaumont-based Riceland Healthcare, so you've got another connection with the healthcare aspect
beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Riceland-Health-Care-buys-Altus-Imaging-Center-6495731.php

K, let us know when something actually happens

Up

Houston Fag here. So many damn Arabs and Muslims in Houston, FBI works overtime to keep shit safe here. God bless them I don't doubt for a second there onto some terrorist level shit.

he's just redpilled and awake.

i think he's a federal informant in some capacity. his brother is NSA. he definitely isn't just some successful enterprise software sales guy afaict

About fucking time

That dude was clearly a foreign agent that was used to funnel intel and funds between different people

NOTHING IS HAPPENING AT MY OFFICE ITS JUST RUSH HOUR

Who is silent as a mouse and doing the best work of this admin EVERY DAY?

Answer: JEFF SESSIONS

Nothing happening
sleepy sleepy
nuclear codes
DRUNMPF TWO SCOPS

>i think he's a federal informant in some capacity

Probably

He ties it all to open source info, so you get that plausible deniability

just Medicare fraud

why would DHS be involved in medicare fraud investigation?
i got him to admit flat out that he's not an fbi informant once.

Considering he's tied to one of the biggest info leaks in recorded US history (which the MSM completely ignore), it's not something so minor.

Actually the CIA has the technology to read documents that have been shredded and even completely burned and destroyed.

>i got him to admit flat out that he's not an fbi informant once.

He's most likely not "official". Investigative journalist with sources? I'd say yes.

I think he's given a lead by someone from intel, then he puts autism at work and compiles it all nicely when the autists come back to him.

how is Javed tied to the Awans?

This made me lol harder than it had any right to.

>Webb also claims he's a member of the Pakistani ISI.

Holy shit

what leak?

Trump is making moves on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, if this isn't connected I'd be stunned

Your congress had Pakistani nationals hack and steal tons of shit that required a security clearance. They were given a security clearance by the one and only Debbie Schultz

Apparently an intermediary for info and illegal funds

>pic is just cars on a road and on a curved piece of paved surface designed specifically to accommodate cars
what am I supposed to be taking from this photo because I'm not getting it

bumpy?

Thats probably the street view picture of the place that was raided.

This is getting so exciting!

I can't wait for the big reveal

ah. thx mr. user

>turns on CNN for more detailed information
from their stellar reporting.
>nope, definitely not happening.

pretty sad when the best reporting comes from a deviant anime message board

>He also threw Hillary's campaign one of its biggest fundraisers in Beaumont.

aawww shit its happening

i concur

i cant even look at cnn anymore

MAGA!

Why would DWS let some Pakistanis steal classified shit from a hospital? What's the big deal?

bumping

harborhospice.com/panda.html

PANDA
-Developing specialized care plans for infants, children and teens

One last good bang before they pass

not hospital. congress.

House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Congress IT Probe Suspects Had Massive Debts, Years Of Suspicious Activity dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/

House Dem IT Guys In Security Probe Secretly Took $100K In Iraqi Money dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/

House Dem IT Staffers Owed Money To Hezbollah-Connected Fugitive dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/

Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/

House Staffers In Security Probe Allegedly Kept Stepmom In ‘Captivity’ To Access Offshore Cash dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash

Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails - dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/

House Hacking Suspects Could Read Every Email Dozens Of Congressmen Sent And Received - dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/house-hacking-suspects-could-read-every-email-dozens-of-congressmen-sent-and-received/

Paul Ryan: House IT Scandal Probe Getting ‘Outside’ Help - dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/

House Democrat Dismisses Muslim Woman’s Charge Against Muslim Staffer, Citing Islamophobia - dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/house-democrat-dismisses-muslim-womans-charge-against-muslim-staffer-citing-islamophobia/

Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say - dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

>Digits confirm happening

video

Oh...okay. But what did they do with those emails? Just gathering personal info for personal gains?

the IT guys are more than likely pakistani ISI as well-- george webb has documented this. they were exfiltrating the data onto a private server. they sat on the 3 most sensitive House congressional committees. they were fucking spies.

not only were they spies but i think when the dust settles we'll see that some US citizens committed treason, although us plebs will probably never learn about it. someone had to get them visas, access, etc.

>ability to reconfigure pile of dust

What the actual fuck. Was DWS compliant or fucking stupid?

but even though they were more than likely Pakistani ISI, they were probably spying at the CIA's request, to exploit legal loopholes about domestic surveillance

you really have to read the articles. they are listed chronologically. luke rosiak has done a great job of covering this. there is so much outrageous shit, i cant even.

>@KMFDM News

OH SHIT!!!
>KILL EVERYTHING BOMB THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THEIR FORCES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=i4-bUYU3BH8

On Topic though.... BIG UP GEORGE WEBB!!!!!!!!!11

G'wan man!

:)

Bump

>ties to Hezbollah
>Medicare fraud

This shit is making me mad. Who the fuck hired these guys for political positions?

The biggest crime is how the media is ignoring the story. NYTimes? WaPo? Never touched it. But Muh Russia! jfc

>tfw my literal car is on Sup Forums

NYT and WaPo only report on shit that they get paid to report on. If you're Israel or Saudi Arabia or Morocco then you can by "journalism" that will be sure to run front page if you want, same with the US govt. Nobody is paying them to write about this, so they won't.

The Altima?

bump