Trump is going to resign soon

Trump is going to resign soon.

IM TIRED OF LIVING WITH MY MISTAKE

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

>shilling intensifies

BANNON IS BACK.

TRUMP IS GOING TO REALISE KUSHNER JEW GOT PLAYED BY GLOBALISTS TO GET TO TRUMP.

Found the arr thedonald plebbitor cuck xD

>lol drumpft going to resign XD

Found the paid jew shills

Fuck I hope so. Pence might actually nuke the Koreans instead of just putting them on notice

FOUND THE TRUMPBOT BOOTLICKERS

PIC RELATED FAGGOTS

This

But I wanted him to have him 8 years as a circus clown and he's making capitalism more unpopular than ever. If he steps down then Pence won't be as fun as he is and I'm pretty sure he's going to start a draft for Syria immediately.

He's having the best time of his life.

A few newspapers printing some shit -- nobody cares.

I mean if you consider a peaceful transfer of power over to the winning candidate of a presidential election as "resigning" and how it won't happen until 2025 as "soon", then yes you are correct.

>FOUND THE TRUMPBOT BOOTLICKERS
Found the JIDF.

You were never a trump supporter.

in your mind perhaps

buchi??

S-STOP IT
D-DRUMPF STRONK

Found the fag.

Former Trump supporter here, [type something derogatory in this field] at first I was all like Yay Trump! [type something negative about nuclear launch codes here] am I right guys?

CTR protocol states that for payment to be made for each post, they must be documented and logged correctly.

hello there friend!

whose on this shift in CTR? Only 3 people? They are running out of shekels

CTR for ants.

I wish we could nuke the entire USA. You guys are beyond fucked. You are more corrupt than north korea. Holy Shit.

VPN shill confirmed

Don't you still celebrate July 4? Try visiting the real America.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, he's really been disappointing. Probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years. Not only do we need to get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must impeach him and lock up his most fervent supporters. i've come to realize hate speech is not free speech. This has to stop. Please spread the word.

HE WILL RESIGN DUE TO PIC RELATED!

COMEY MEMOS RELEASED IN FULL!!!!!

kek

t h e w o r d

How could this happen to me?

hey wait wasn't he supposed to resign the other day?

by this time tomorrow GLOMPRF will be out of office. cap it

Former Trump supporter here... terrible mistake electing him.
Hillary 2020 based pantsuit lady

This is what the left is trying now, since they know they independent investigation is likely to dig up shit on Comey and Lynch/Obama.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you literally never been on Sup Forums before?