Something's going on here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KdbdJ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
sleepys.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgLVPQIMpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was just about to get one of these things

is it a jewish trick? memory foam pillows suck major dick and i'm using a throw pillow now because i'm so fed up with my neck being fucked up in the morning.

don't get one. i've heard they are shit and material starts to clump together after a few months

you're doing it wrong. it's pronounced "meeyaaeee peeilliow." the guy in the ad sounds like he's from minnesoter or something.

Fuck, I'm really sleepy, my fellow Sup Forumsacks
If only i had a MyPillow™, I could get some sleep and get all these troubling and problematic thoughts out of my head.
You're pretty sleepy too, aren't you?

buy a fucking ad, Michael, and stop shilling your company for free
Didn't NA teach you anything?

I use a Bamboo pillow, she nice and thicc. Had it for like five years and it's the same as the day I got it.

thanks for the intel. all i want is a thin, firm pillow. i'm sick of everything being trendy and trying to reinvent the wheel fuck mypillow and fuck the creep who makes it

Shoo, shoo, sneaky Jew

I like somewhat thin and medium firmness pillows, I've been thinking about getting one of these. Does anybody have a suggestion or should i just go to bed bath and beyond and get a random pillow there?

money alundering

Knew someone who got one and returned it because they hated it. Not worth it goy

I hear ya on the thin pillow, except I like mine medium not firm or very firm. I slept at a hotel recently and the pillow were hugely thick and firm. Unuseable.

The problem is, I would go no pillow but anytime I do, I constantly find myself "jolting" awake and sucking in a lot of air, I think sleep no pillow obstructs my breathing somehow even though that doesn't make sense intuitively.

>He goes to sleep
Good goy

>trying to replace my waifu
(((THEY))) HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE TOO FAR

i was trying that but i can't fall asleep on my back. sleeping on my back without a pillow seems ideal but i just can't do it without turning my head sideways. i just can't sleep with my head engulfed in some huge faggoty pillow, and meme-ory foam holds too much heat and gets clumped up.

can't believe i almost succumbed to advertising on this stupid thing

Don't know about all these other fags hating it but I fucking love the damn thing. It's my favorite pillow

archive.is/KdbdJ
Rosenstein is compromised - special council is a trap

Memory foam is the best.

>buy My Pillow
>enjoy many nights of top sheckle sleep
>slow and steady My Pillow awakens
>smothering
>cant brea....
>My Pillow has ultimate top sheckle revenge
>dont name the Jew
>dont

Scalia is that you?

I have the boipuccpillow

I'm the same way, I almost fucking bought one. Just goes to show that there are probably a lot of people dissatisfied with their pillow situation.

Luckily I've been a back sleeper all my life, so I just have to find a decent thin pillow which is an easy purchase versus changing a habit.

Good luck pillow friend

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/

>Tfw been using the same twin bed for over 10 years. Are good beds really game changes? I'm used to it.

MEEEIOOWWWW PILLLOWWWW

T. Jesse Ventura

i went to my local sleepys.com/ about 2.5 yrs ago and got their most expensive memory foam jiggly pillow for about $80 and i got a scratch and dent (damaged in shipping...no cum stains) memory foam mattress for about $300 5-6 years ago. yes, they retain heat, but that's why we have air conditioners in the 1st world. possibly the best 2 buys i've ever made.

>mlp font
degenerates.

Am I the only one that can sleep like a rock on a hardwood floor using my arms as pillows with no sheets and can sleep on any bed easily? I feel like the quality of a bed and pillow is one big Jewish meme that everyone fell for in order to pay crazy prices for shit.

Got one based on word of mouth, its great. You just flip it over and it fluffs back up.

I'm Sorry, but what the fuck do pillows have to do with Jews controlling us?

Don't get an air mattress, they fucking suck.

No. Sign me up for your boardsleep rock club

My aunt just bought me one of these last week... Should I be concerned?

They (the jews) have gotten to you.
See that van outside?
Yep.

i own a my pillow. They're actually pretty comfy.

For mathresses you get the kind with holes or honeycombs whatever meets your requirements. They do not retain heat and are very comfy.

Also 1 post by this ID OP sliding Sup Forums again.

Im so contrarian i want a water bed. Whatchyu gon do bout it willis

*yawns* I think I'm gong to go to bed now, very sleepy. I'll just sleep on my new memory foam pillow

i don't see myself in the market again for some time.

>1 post
sage

The company is based out off Minnesota.

i KNEW it. i'm not from there but i grew up with a bunch of meeeyinnesoooohtans. very liberal people them.

I'd like a pillow filled with literal shit. I wonder if its comfy to sleep on? But it's not the same making one yourself

It would sound a lot like this youtube.com/watch?v=bbgLVPQIMpk