This is a 10/10 in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland

This is a 10/10 in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

That ending 10/10

she looks like my retarded little sister with worse teeth

What brings you to that conclusion?

I'm not going to lie, I literally want to rape this slut.

i would

Brings tears to my eyes, jolly good show.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND.

I KNOW THAT BONG TEXT. You just re-skinned a old MLP green-text about a cockney classical music horse.

I am haunted nightly by a vision of terror. I am laid out on a mortuary slab, naked as the day God made me. I am in a dreary haze, fixing my gaze on the ceiling above and the dancing shadows from a nearby flickering flame. Suddenly, I hear a rustle in the room in the vicinity of my feet. Before I can process my shock, a figure mounts the end of the slab by my legs and stands upright. I struggle to make out the identity of the figure, but, almost as if aware of my internal thought processes in my confusion, the figure speaks "I'm Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones..."

where have all the cockneys gone?

>be on vacation in bongland
>Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day!

No sooner have these words left her lips than she crouches forward, allowing me to glimpse her face and confirm that it is indeed her. Almost immediately I notice that she is naked; I can feel a violent twinge in my bollockpipe as it stands erect. She says mischievously, "you want me, but you can't have me!" She turns around while standing and crouches until her peachy British bottom is inches from my face. She takes her hands, places one on each buttock and spreads widely so I can see her dark grey shitnozzle. She moves even closer, close enough that I can smell the strong musky aroma of her hole, which is sweaty and throbbing. I am so enticed by the sight of her turdcrimper that I resolve to accept whatever punishment will follow from an imminent sexual assault. To taste this pleasure will mean straddling multiple pleasure dimensions and so, the fear of any earthly punishment is insignificant to me. I vow to take hold of my prize and slobber ravenously at her vinegar pungent shitfolds... I attempt to reach out and secure my prey but, alas, how could this be, I am completely paralysed? I cannot move closer to the hanging fruits of the Goblin-faced girl-ogre. The burning in my cock extends all the way down to my blunderbarse, but still, I cannot move my limbs. Only then do I hear her laugh. She laughs with girlish glee at my plight, to exist in eternity in a torturous state of blueballs. I lie here in agonies indescribably for what seems like a millennium, all the while watching her rub her dripping quim and dance coquettishly. Eventually I wake. This nightmare is a friend to me now, for it is bound with my soul, a symbolic holding-to-the-mirror of my own mortality and fruitless struggle against the night. Sometimes in a darkened room, I hear her laugh. I turn around, but nobody is there. I am always the only one there. I suffer, yet I persist. Perhaps this is the worst fate of all.

Fuck if I know, I live in Scotland.

Into film and musicals I guess?

it seems their numbers are getting thinner by the year. i hope they don't end up being replaced by pakis and jafaican.

WOULDN'T BE IN MY NORDIC MASTER RACE BREEDING PROGRAM! :)

Was good till the paki rape

True but the English capital is a terrible place to live, work or visit so perhaps it's for the best they move out across the world and form new enclaves of terrible speech.

Luckily Scotland isn't suffering too much from diversity. Seriously, in my life I can remember seeing at most 100 black people. Including those that came here as part of a partnership with a school in africa. And one of the few males of non-European religious belief isn't an intense follower of it.

Not to mention that we rarely get terrorist attacks.

Nobody thinks of this as more than a 4/10. Everyone knows she's the least attractive woman in Game of Thrones but we're just nice about it. If she killed herself before the Finale they'd have to recast and that never goes over well

>t. an insecure Mexican trying to feel better about living in a third world shithole

Top fucking kek dude

A lot of noise, but no counter-arguments.

What is to you an attractive bong woman?

This is the ideal woman. Face like a smashed crab but great body. Trust me kids

Good one, Mike