Drumpf. Is. Finished

Drumpf. Is. Finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KdbdJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shot your load quick again leaf fag? that's ok, no female will ever see your dick

SAY
IT
WITH
ME

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

M A D A M
A
D
A
M

Hillary Clinton for President 2020
Hindsight is 20/20

M A D A M

No

>No topic
>Not actually contributing to Sup Forums
>Sage
>Report

Hillary will be beef jerky 2020

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

hello shareblue!

I love when these pics go the extra mile to make the pepes / wojaks shitty so it looks like whatever shill made them only has a passing knowledge of Sup Forums

A-a-a-woooough *cough*

I'm losing power. The Trump train is losing steam guys. What went wrong..???

DRUMPF IS FINNISH

Sage

DRUMPFLETEERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I am 12 and is this 4 chains?

Fuckin sage

bunch of faggots raiding pol, get AIDS

bamp

Nope. Hackers to the rescue.

A deep state chat room has been exposed -- high level federal officials colluding to bring down Trump.

>The chat begins with mention of “RR” and Mueller, hours before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced that former FBI Director Robert Mueller would be named as the Special Prosecutor handling the probe into the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia. The users admit that the news will “blindside” the White House.

>Somehow, the individuals present in this chat were aware of both the timing and identity of the Special Prosecutor before he was announced, and seemed to provide the information used in the stories about Flynn that surfaced on Thursday.

archive.is/KdbdJ

ya idk. even all my liberal friends are starting to support trump. i wanted him impeached but if you really research everything, theres just nothing that would hold up in a court. i dont know what to think about it anymore