Trump "witch hunt"

Trump BTFO?

By the media.

Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the media.

How can people be so dense?

An actual assassination is not the same as a media witch hunt.

Some guy at my work was spewing this exact same retarded talking point this morning. It's amazing to me how easily they brainwash the masses with this stuff.

>An actual assassination is not the same as a media witch hunt.

Media is just reporting what's happening. If everything they're saying ends up proven in court, then you know it wasn't the media, it was Trump itself. Republicans would be defending him more too, if they thought it was simply just a media hit job.

Also, stop getting mixed up between news reports, opinions and entertainment, which are skewed against Trump.

Willful ignorance

Doesn't go on to say when life gets tough you've got to fight fight fight showing he's hardly crying

>Also, stop getting mixed up between news reports, opinions and entertainment, which are skewed against Trump.

literally validates the mistreatment in the last part of your post.

c
u
c

>Media is just reporting what they're making up

I fixed that for you, subhuman. Now fuck off back to rebbit, leaf nigger.

Media is reporting on things people have said on memos and events they haven't seen and aren't even sure exist. It's literally some guy calling them on the phone saying he's buttfuck mcgee, "former administration official" and he's got the dirt on Trump. The media wants Trump gone so bad they're listening to Howard Stern prank calls.

jfk was killed by jews and italians as well.

BY THE MEDIA, YOU STUPID FUCKING WOG

That's probably true. CIA probably had a hand in it too.

Well, he has a point there. Not going to lie.

Memo is hearsay written down. This is another sack full of air.

shil

JFK was literally not shot in the face

JFK was "literally" not shot in the face, he was shot in the temple.

Do they not know what witch hunt means?

trump is not a smart man

>Trump: I get treated like shit.
>Black guy: YEAH BUT ITS BETTER THAN GETTING SHOT IN THE FACE DUMB FUCK WHAT A MORON LOLOLOL
Trump really does get treated like shit

I like how they don't finish the quote "by the media." Unless they're implying the media killed JFK