Impeach

impeach

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
news.vice.com/story/russias-fake-news-machine-is-now-targeting-the-french-election
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*I'm a peach

He won't last through the end of June.

Explain what, exactly, russia did to meddle with the election

THREADLY REMINDER THAT SETH RICH WAS KILLED BY THE DNC AND HE WAS THE ORIGINAL LEAKER OF THE PODESTA EMAILS

It's a fact

impeach

They hacked it

More likely he'll resign. He will be offered a package deal to walk away, without any impeachment humiliation or criminal charges.

Post evidence

This soooo much!

#resist
#notmypresident

If he's impeached, Pence will keep the niggers off my lawn

Even you dont believe that.

Jeffrey Toobin and Alan Dershowitz are both defending Trump right now on CNN. Are they now /ourguys/?

>explain what russia did
>its a fact
goddamn youre dull
either way this is a slide thread. fuck you.

#Imwithhim

Drumpfy is so orange, lol! That's why we need to imPEACH him. ;)

>liberals call him an orange
>now he's a peach
MAKE UP YOUR MINDS

But it is a fact. That's why drumpf is being investigated.

Okay lets stop right there.
So you're saying russia meddled with the election by hacking the DNC?

In other words, you're angry at Russia because they exposed the truth.

Just think about that and let it settle in for a while.

Trump is president. Thats all the evidence you need.

*fence

Umm no sweetie, you have to have a reason. You can't impeach a president because you don't like him.

TRUMP ***WINNING***

FOR all you haters.

you right

Gibson, Duke 2020

A FUCKING MEN
If Russia influenced the election it was by exposing the horrible truth inside the DNC and in that case, that makes Russia the friend of the American people.

>Reminder that in 1973 the AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

But, CNN and Louise Mench said so!

what do you expect to accomplish here?

Telling drumpfkims the truth

He's hoping for a pay raise from CTR

>MUH CTR
FUCKING KEK

How is it going? Getting results?
I doubt he will.

This truth?

Just you wait retard

said the increasingly nervous shareblue for the 36th time today.

>many such cases

>desperate plebbit virgin repeats same sentence with changed date for 17th time
>pats self on back, looks for upvote button

>doesn't provide any reason to say that he wasn't from CTR
>types in all capitals
Back to the shill shack friend

KEK you don't even try to refute it.

Most politicians have a rap sheet like that, Clinton is just far worse than the rest. Why do you think Trump supporters would ever support him being impeached, given the corruption of the rest of washington?

JURS WAIT RITARD WE WILL TALL YOU DA TROOTH!

>TWOOOOOOOOFFFMBPMP SCOOOPOPBBBBBBZZZBLKRLBRGRGBRRR!!!!!!

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence takes his place
>usa becomes a christian theocracy

I'm okay with this

hello ivan do you want vodka

When you can't supply an argument, just start calling names.

CTR is not sending their best folks.

>impeach
already been talked about to the point of annoyance.
the only loser in this scenario is comey and the dnc

You are basically admitting that I am right by not even trying to refute it. I hope you get redpilled one day homie.

>Every website infested with obvious CTR bots and shills
>No evidence of Russian bots or shills ever existing
>Accuses us of being Russian shills
>Things we don't know he's working from a CTR computer

CTR really needs to up their game, the shilling is so obvious and pathetic nowadays.

trump....trumpy lumpy....trumpy lumpy russia dump drumpf dumptruck the russian dump dumpass drumpfuck fuck fuck trump fuck russia putin fuck trump russia drump FUCK FUCK FUCK IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH RACIST RACIST RACIST GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY RAPIST RAPIST RAPE RAPE RAPE RACIST RACIST RACIST IMPEACH

HAHAHA TRUMP
RUMP
UMP
MP
P

>being this delusional

To anyone who replied to this bait

See:

Remember to sage slide threads

sounds good

>he thinks this will all be done by june

Nigger it took over a year for watergate to play itself out. Get fucking comfy

If you can post in reply to this that you are not working for CTR maybe we can have a conversation about this.

Kike shill spotted.

Gas yourself, jewfuck. You need to be turned into a nice lampshade.

Digits of truth.

Oh sweetie, it's going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it. Your days are numbered.

>impeach
I'm Peaches!

You do realize that CNN is one of the worst rated channels in the US due to being voted "most out of touch" with the American people this year? You shouldn't expect to convince anyone of something using a source that the whole country has no respect for.

It's /leftypol/. Shareblue shills are using stupider tactics

When I told you I'd have a conversation if you admitted you don't work for CTR, then you refused to admit you don't work for CTR. Something tells me you work for CTR.

So let's try again. Tell me you don't work for CTR.

created fake news content creators in basically every language to agitate and radicalize nationalists over the course of the last few years. They created and use shills that run bots and fake accounts designed to disseminate fake news among the West.

They also where directly interacting with Trump campaign staffers, some of whom where literally salaried Russian shills.

They also have a decades long financial relationship with Trump since he lost his daddy's money in Atlantic City.

I don't really understand why so few people talk about this but I'll give it a shot.

First, pic related: the guy who will take office if Trump gets impeached and convicted.

Second, when is the earliest Trump will get impeached? I predict March 2019. Why? Because that's the earliest Dems could take the house. Not going to get into the weeds on whether that happens or not. For the sake of argument, let's say it does.

Third, the senate has to convict him with a 2/3 vote. When was the last time 2/3 of the senators agreed on anything consequential? That aside, let's say that happens too.

So sometime in late march 2019, Mike Pence takes office. He's got roughly 2 years left in Trump's first term.

Here's where it gets interesting: Constitutionally, Pence would be eligible at that time to get elected to 2 full terms - meaning technically, he could be in office for 10 years. Again, not likely but it's also not unlikely that he'll win at least the first of those elections.

Conclusion: Pence could be President for at least 6 years.

It's either this or Dems concentrate on just winning in 2020. At the rate things are going, even that's in jeopardy and I'll tell you why: Republicans treated Obama the same way for his first term. It paid off in the midterms of 2010 but Obama won reelection in 2012. There's no reason to believe Trump's fortunes won't play out the same way.

Pushing for impeachment or claiming Trump is the anti-christ doesn't seem that smart a move if you're wanting your party to win the Whitehouse in 4 years, historically speaking.

>reminder that in 2017 retarded white niggers meme to themselves about how dumb the slave class is to feel better about themselves.

This. Sup Forums BTFO

Will never happen. Enjoy the next 8 years.

>When you can't supply an argument, just start calling names.
>CTR

L O L
O
L O L
O
L O L

Post even one shred of evidence that Russian bots exist and I will posts thousands of evidence that leftists bots exist.

not an argumemt

Again, you shouldn't quote CNN like I shouldn't quote FOX, they're shit tier media and no one trusts them, not to mention that CNN was literally caught cheating in the election by sharing debate questions.

Besides, approval ratings don't mean he should get impeached. Bush had one of the highest approval ratings ever and he ruined this country.

>Getting impeached by a R majority Congress

Still waiting for you to tell us that you don't work for CTR

SHILLS AREN'T PAID TO ARGUE WITH YOU

THEY ARE PAID TO AGREE AND ENCOURAGE

YOU WIN COMPLIANCE MUCH EASIER WITH A CARROT THAN A STICK

CTR IS NOT HERE. THIS IS NOT THEIR DEMO.

RUSSIA IS HERE. YOU ARE LITERALLY SHILLING IN DEFENSE OF THEM BECAUSE OF YOUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

news.vice.com/story/russias-fake-news-machine-is-now-targeting-the-french-election

Now you.

TWO DELEGATES, GLORPF? TWO DELEGATES??????????

>autistic user making ANOTHER thread with 10+ posts of nonsensical bullshit
ok

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

or is business insider a leftist blog too?

and bots exist among any groups. But they generally exist to be targeted at people that agree with them.

>nonsensical bullshit
it's real though

How the fuck does Reagan get 51% when 2 months before, the event in my pic happened?

I can't really put any credibility in anything that CNN/ORC poll has to say now.

(The polls also predicted a Carter win in 1980 too)

>Dems realized that they would start a civil war and get themselves lynched.

#lockhimup

YEARS

Media was against Reagan & no Fox news back then

>likely being paid by the Kremlin
Just another speculation opinion piece hey goy you need to do better we need facts

lol you haven't realize it's going to be Republicans that pull the trigger and 80% of the country will be happy about it

Sure it is, all the dems have done since the election is ensure I never vote for them along with any repubs. Thanks for making yourselves look like rabid schizophrenics
>believe our clearly biased "sources" when we cannot provide any evidence
Remember when Dems loved wikileaks during the bush years for exposing war crimes and fuckups in the middle east? Funny how that tune changes when a DNC staffer gave them those emails.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>80%
>lost by 3 million votes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is a fact? You idiots run off at the mouth with facts and give zero backup give us one solid piece of proof or a single shred of evidence you cant

good thing there's like 7 ongoing investigations into it friendo. You're going to be reading about it for the rest of your life.

Sure it is, SURELY this will be the end. I guess whatever makes rabid dems sleep well at night, but congrats on making yourselves look fucking crazy to everyone else

Even if he did get impeached, it's all just dramatics for the USA Presidential reality show!

>80% of the country will be happy that Mike "Have no fear, I'll zap that queer" Pence will be Prez and Ted "ILIKEKILLING" Cruz will be VP.

discord.gg/swp3YFF

Almost like there's some amount of time between then and when resigns.
>Sure it is, all the dems have done since the election is ensure I never vote for them along with any repubs
couldn't give a shit about is some user faggot on Sup Forums isn't going to vote for a democrat. Why would you think I care?
>Thanks for making yourselves look like rabid schizophrenics
lol literally all actual news is talking about it. at this point the trumpfags are having to get creative with their "logic"
>believe our clearly biased "sources" when we cannot provide any evidence
steele dossier was compiled by a guy paid by Republicans, then Democrats, then the FBI. The Steele dossier literally has like 6 times as many sources as the bush admins evidence as cause for invading iraq.
>Remember when Dems loved wikileaks during the bush years for exposing war crimes and fuckups in the middle east?
sure it's generally cool when something is exposing war crimes. Not when it's being used as a Russian intermediary to actively sabotage American democracy. What a bunch of hypocrites.
>Funny how that tune changes when a DNC staffer gave them those emails.
He didn't. That's fake news to distract you from the special prosecution news. Podesta got hacked in a phishing scam.