HOLY SHIT PENCE IS FALTERING

SOURCE: Pence is "Loyal Soldier" but this is wearing on him

>WHEN WILL THE LEAKS END
>WHEN WILL ALL THE DRAMA END

Why is this Presidency burning up in flames? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/pence-creates-pac-ahead-2018-2020-elections-n761436
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unverifiable sources claim Pence might possibly feel something according to unnamed unverified insiders.

Dude do you not know how Journalism works? They constantly break stories using their sources and use ethics and integrity to confidentially protect their sources and inform the American public. Journalists are heroes. For example, the NYT story and Wash Po story recently have all been proven true, and they used sources too.

> WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAGA

Season 3 is basically a repeat of Season 1 and 2 where all liberals act smug thinking they know something is gonna happen and then they get btfo when it doesn't.

Of course? Anyone would get tired of cleaning up manbaby Trump's constant fuck ups and running the government for him.

>CNN

You'd be better to get your news from a hobo.

>Dude do you not know how Journalism works?
He does you not.
That thing for protecting soruces is a bulshit excuse to make up lies, that how its works and you should feel ashamed to have bought that gid dirty lie.

He's the leaker duh

>MSM complains about unverified sources of "fake news"
>MSM runs story after story with unverified sources for their fake news

I am sure the "fake news" meme was just a ruse to give the MSM cover for their fake news. Really makes you think.

Also, (((CNN))).

Anyone considering replying to this bait

See:

i cant tell if these posts are jokes anymore. sad times.

>just trust them goyim!
>you don't need any of that silly "proof", why would we ever have an agenda to push?
Uh huh.

>Implying that WAPO and NYT are non bias sources of legitimate news
>Expects them to be telling the truth after a year of lies
>Expects this unsourced anonymous tip to be the end of Trump even though all the other ones have blown up in their faces

The definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome everytime

>Journalists are heroes.

Settle down David.

CIA COOPER CONFIRMS PENCE IS ABOUT TO RESIGN

FPBP

Source: anonymous individual from twitter

They constantly make shit up and spray it around the world like diarrhea fountain. Most major stories don't even stand up to basic logical scrutiny, much less actual fact checking. Most journalists are complete hacks put in place by nepotism and cronyism and are instructed to further a narrative without respect for actual facts.

>CNN
>(((SOURCE)))
now off yourself

>Journalists are heroes.

no, they're thieves

Amen brother.

>CNN

Sources say you suck cock at highway rest stops.
Has to be true then, right?

My sources say you suck more cocks then op here. My source is very important, for my source works at Nintendo and the White House. So it must be true.

Boy, it sounds like this whole administration is getting sleepy. They should really turn in to get some shuteye.

Hillary Clinton ordered the murder of Seth Rich

>CNN
>ROSENBERG
>NYT
oh I am laffin, as a neutral the left has absolutely made themselves out to be fucking crazy since this election

>CNN

sage is a delightful summer herb than can add the modest yet distinct aroma of fresh herbs to your average stew or broth; it pairs well with chicken, and can be used as a garnish for simple starch dishes such as pasta or fresh sourdough

It's like you don't know what critical thinking is

If you don't support the president there is a two word descriptor for you: Fucking Traitor.

His name was Seth Rich

He knows time is running out on Trump. He's getting ready.
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/pence-creates-pac-ahead-2018-2020-elections-n761436