Multiple unamed sources inside the white house claim president Trump's mental condition is worsening every day

>Multiple unamed sources inside the white house claim president Trump's mental condition is worsening every day
>They claim he is constantly cursing and throwing stuff around the oval office and verbally abusing his advisors and staff
>The same unamed sources claimed Trump had a complete mental break when he found out a special prosecutor had been assigned to his investigation
Is he gonna be ok, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sources claim

that's how journalists say "pay me money for this fabrication"

>unamed sources claimed
>unamed sources claimed
>unamed sources claimed
>unamed sources claimed

>Multiple unnamed sources
He's gonna be just fine.

He seems perfectly fine to me.

Fuck off you shill

(((sources)))

>hurr durr unnamed sources are never wrong
>t. anonymous posters

so am I duke I mean seriously I've had it up to here with these fucking jews

>shill calling us bros

ctr/shareblue dox

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

/leftypol/

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS

Well it's no different to rumour, is it? This person is being paid to present a piece of eye-catching literature, not being paid to be factually accurate. In fact they're probably paid specifically to lie.

Yeah, this is a copy pasta from the night Cunt Hillary lost her as in the election... RETARD!

>tfw you're set up to go work in DC for a year next month

I feel extremely uncomfortable being in a city of people like these. Am I gonna be ok anons?

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

>They claim he is constantly cursing and throwing stuff around the oval office and verbally abusing his advisors and staff
Are you suggesting there is something wrong with this^

Kill yourself nigger

>t. NiggaKilla da Bitcha Pimpa

wtf I hate trump now

In all this lying about Trump, how to the liberals not realize they're the bad guys?

>unnamed sources
Stop believing this crap. Every single unnamed source turned out to be a crock of shit.

>this same unnamed source claims OP is a cum guzzling faggot

>Multiple Secret Service sources inside the white house claim first lady Hillary's mental condition is worsening every day
>They claim she is constantly cursing and throwing stuff around the oval office and verbally abusing Bill's advisors and staff
>The same SS sources claimed Hillary had a complete mental break when she found out special prosecutor had been assigned her investigation
>TRUE STORY

You ain't my bro, faggot.

>Am I gonna be ok

Anonymous source my ass...

Are you going to throw a tantrum if we ask for more information on those sources? LOL

>>Multiple unamed sources

The Confederate Whites network strikes again?

Unnamed sources say you're a bitch

Multiple unnamed sources inside Sup Forums
claim OP is a faggot

Hey guys I heard a guy at the lunch table next to mine talking about how his mom's friend's tennis instructor told her he had a cousin that works at the white house and they said Drumpf is finished!

The amusing thing is I know the father of a Secret Service agent who was active during the Clinton admin. He wasn't tasked to either of them - I won't say who - but he said Bill was the nicest guy you ever met and Hillary was "a cast iron bitch."

We should have voted for Hillary, if only we weren't low iq obese virginal loses

>(((unamed sources)))

mhm.

Unnamed sources also told me that OP is a faggot.

Either way, this is better than either clinton treated the SS. Or any gi who served under them

>we should have voted for Hillary
>leaf

Has larping become a profession in Canada? Have you delved so deep that you actually think you're an American now?

(((unnamed sources)))

Well we have the sane culture so yeah u consider myself American.

>sane
>thinks he could have voted for Hillary as a Canadian