Dems Backpedaling on "Impeachment" Talk

Demlibs BTFO HAHAHA where are the 90 threads on this if we're all such Trump shills? Where are the pages and pages of screaming idiots spamming the same post for 3 fucking days if we're all Trump shills?

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

That's right, scumbags. That's right.
>Liberals are parasites that will be removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bdjDn
youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for interest also 40 keks and a mule

Bump

this is why trump has been so cool the last few days

No shit, there was literally nothing there. It was all just to cover the Seth Rich thing and now they can't prop it up anymore.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a colony for The_Donald.

It was to bury the Seth Rich story

I guarantee Podesta got the MSM to push it

Trump status: GOOD BOY

So, how long till the next Trump scandal or Russian connection that will surely be the end of the Trump Presidency?

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes

Bump

>NYT
mfw

#ProtectOurDemocracy

#ImpeachDrumpf

Reminder that you faggots are as cancerous as they are.

Of course Schiff knows there isnt anything there, he has seen all of the evidence and knows better.
He has also been really quiet since he was breifed. Really makes me think

>oh shit it's starting to look way too obvious we're making shit up to get drumpf ousted
>guys cool out on the impeachment talk for a while and give us a chance to fabricate better lies thanks

>impeach drumpf
>for sharing info about ISIS
why

Whoa, wait. The dems were actually retarded enough to try and push Trump out of office? I thought they were just bitching about the flavor of ice cream he got two scoops of.

You had any doubt in your president, Ameri/pol/?

DELET THIS

>BLUMF IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!
>WE NEED SESSIONS TO RECUSE HIMSELF
*Sessions recuses himself*
>WE NEED A BIPARTISAN DEPUTY AG
*Gets bipartisan deputy AG*
>WE NEED A INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR
*Gets independent investigator
>WE NEED... wait... what now?

>Someone who single handedly saved the country from nuclear war gets brutally murdered
>HEY YOU STUPID GOY PAY NO MIND TO THAT LISTEN TO US SCREAM ABOUT SOME BULLSHIT CONSPIRACY THEORY AND ICE CREAM
The MSM is such shit it's not even funny.

This election should have been proof that democracy is complete trash that you should put zero faith in, bebe.

Kek what the hell is this

When will they learn?

Wattafaggot
You know how I know you're /leftypol/? Your little revision of history there. It's like a hobby for Marxist. Either that or you misremember everything from all the drugs and times you blacked out deep throating niggers. Which are also Marxist hobbies

there is a whole thread to the dims backpedaling now it is kind of funny

Democrats will probably push the impeachment thing forever, honestly. Its not about wrongdoing, its about obstruction. They think that pushing this impeachment shit will make it difficult for Trump and the Rs to get legislation passed. They are literally just lying down in the train tracks but they are too retarded to realize that the Trump Train has no breaks and they are gonna get run the fuck over.

J-JUST YOU WAIT DRUMPFKINS WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME

only the 7th time in the last 3 months....he will get impeached this time for sore ......yeah

Cry some more, libtards!

Multicultural society sounds fucking boring.

Damn, that was fast. Barely two days and they already want to pull out.

I swear if Trump allowed this all to happen so that an independent investigator will just prove his "witch hunt" claims as true... what a genius.

>Most congressional Democrats are still wary about calling for Mr. Trump to be frog-marched out of the West Wing.
>Mr. Trump
>frog-marched

well thats its shills, you can crawl back into your safespaces again. see you at the next 'scandal' you fucking cucks

Hillary was the one with America destroying plans. Hemispherical free market with open borders? Yeah, nah.

And now the Special Prosecutor can investigate Hillary's ties to Russia, and any accusations of Russia hacking the election.
>which leads us to the Clinton Foundation and Seth Rich

It really is. There's a reason cyberpunk corporate dystopias look diverse, and pastoral harmony does not.

Carpet bomb Reddit and Facebook with this

archive since OP is a massive faggot
archive.is/bdjDn

7.75 more years of winning until Pence next 8 years winning

That is a copy pasta. I don't know why but I've seen it several times today.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

UAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

This is just the new norm.

Expect them to do this over, and over, and over again, over everything, no matter how small or inconsequential. Again. Again.

The Triggering left them unhinge, and in their despair, they would drink their own tears to quench a thirst for revenge from the core of the circlejerks.

A vicious cycle, for salt cannot satiate a thirst. So must it floweth, evermore.

Bump

Makes me wonder why people want this trash.

Jewish brainwashing of whites, and greed and envy by shitskins.

BTFO. I was telling those Sup Forums idiots for days.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Trump should be impeached entirely on the basis that he's Vladimir Putin's scoop holster.

Most of America's ice cream is being wired to Russia right now as we speak. You fuckers sit there and let this happen, then have the audacity to call *us* cucks.

Bump for lib shill tears

ISS THAT TWOO SCOOPSS?

Seth Rich was murdered by an incompetent nigger. Probably your brother.
Russians hacked the DNC and gave the information to the Australian sex pest, who hates the U.S. for being an imperialist power.
Every day you will realize this is the truth and you will lie anyway, about a Democrat that you actually hate, to white knight for a country that you'd be arrested in for how you act.
Kill yourself nigger.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

he was talking shit like just yesterday or day before.

How can someone blatantly lie this much, is it shitposting? Autism? Shilling? The world will never know

Any half-educated moron (i.e. every professional in media and DC) knows that Trump also met with Ukrainian officials later that day. And checked.

They are finally being responsible and realized their shit losing was only making things worse for them. They still are going to meme this shit but hopefully they'll stop acting like fucking 10 year old about it.

Made up story by Hillary and Podesta. Has been confirmed.

Of course you probably believe in chemtrails and HAARP being controlled by the lizard people.

They get rid of us, they'll eat themselves alive.

But there is still no evidence. It's all just been made up.

Yep. I don't think Seth was murdered by the DNC or Clinton's but I do believe he leaked 44k emails.

jail for establishment parasites and collaborators

We want them to keep behaving like children, and they will.

To tell the truth I was a Hillary supporter up to this point, but this news finally did it, I can't lie to myself anymore: Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust is a lie, GTKRWN!

>now switching to the narrative that Sup Forums is crazypants
>the plan to switch the narrative was obvious last night by blatant shills making threads about how nukes are a social construct
Have to admit, while there is the occasional thread that would imply that point; what you are doing is obvious.

OK folks, as the Comey narrative dies down, we need to keep putting steam behind the Seth Rich stuff, it is time.

can't let drumpf get dose nuclr codes do.

Anonymous (ID: e+3Qzwoh) 05/18/17(Thu)22:22:51 No.126110420▶

(OP)

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes
>copy/pasta fag

45th checkd and unnerated

reminder that this is the standard subversion strategy used by shills nowadays.

I'm telling you the Russian-Trump thing is just smoke screen for the democrat naive delusional voters to hide that their party is falling apart due to massive corruption.

Democrats leaders: Voters keep hating on white males while we lose the 2020 election.

Hahahahaha those poor little demlets

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw
glimpf BTFO

There is nothing to impeach Trump for. The only thing they have on is that Flynn was a lobbyist for Turkey at one point, which probably isn't even illegal and obviously has nothing whatsoever to do with Russia.

Yes, I'm sure everything is all perfect in your liberal fantasyland, meanwhile in the real world, everything you believe is a load of shit and nobody's buying your NWO garbage anymore.

blown away by these digits...

Ok, Sup Forums, I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years now, and I know defeat when I see it. It's time to admit we all fucked up by voting and memeing for Donald J. Drumpf. The kikes have won either way like the slippery, tricksy niggers that they are. Not even all the gas in the world can stop the Hammer trump is getting smashed in his orange face with from the bombardment from the respected media right now. Asked FBI Dir. if he was under investigation 3 times, asked FBI Dir. to arrest journalists, asked FBI Dir. to stop investigating Flynn's obvious Russian puppetry, and the list goes on forever.

I've been supportig Trump for 2 years, but it's time to admit we can't let him get away with Treason. It's time to cut him down with a large Sickle like the disease infested tall poppy that he is.

The only way we will get rid of the eternal plague of Jews is by violently overthrowing the government, and returning everything to the working class. I see this now. There is no recovery.

>destroying the two party system
How?

>Put me in Dems
>I'm ready

You don't have a Democracy, fucknut. You are a Constitutional Republic.

>ImpeachDrumpf
Keep shilling for your Deep State/Jewish overlords, goy.

>not archiving
>propping up the failing New York Times

Your final line sounds like Commie talk.

>commie
kys faggot

The Dems and establishment Republicans are delaying the administration's plans and pushing real issues out of the public consciousness with this shit. They know it has no merit, but it does have a political use.
And now they're close to losing their favorite new weapon. So they have to cool it for a while.

/bant/ I presume?

Why did they fail?

I'm having TWO SCOOPS! IDGAF

I was basically this but I realized that with no assurance that Pence would have a free ride to 2020 I could never support them. They were threatening us with a fucking Orin Hatch Hillary Clinton presidency after like 3 years of litigation!

Fuck that!

Love the meme

Mind if I copy it?

>*colbert walks into a church*
>*he sits in the confessions booth
>Forgive me father for I have sinned
>*father is eating a bowl of ice cream as he listens
>Today I... w-wait, do I hear... two scoops?
>*father begins to sweat, his lips smeared with vanilla ice cream*
>*suddenly Colbert's face smashes through the screen separating them*
>TWO SCOOPIN SCOOOOOOOOOPS!!!! RRRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>*he screams as Colbert murders him*

Survival of the fittest in an urban settting?

>I'm still a dem at heart
But the party has moved on. Ideologically they aren't that different from the republicans of 15 years ago. Share many of the same financial backers too. Except they also have the atrocious identity politics. Do you ever feel like the party sold out everything it used to stand for and threw party members under the bus? Does it hurt that they claim to have no need to give a fair primary? I ask this as an independent hoping for one or both parties to self destruct completely and reform as something better.

Bump

Fixed.

Wonder why?