Trump says Joe Lieberman his top pick for FBI job

Guys...What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLvscDuCud4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone just impeach this orange already. He is not /ourguy/ anymore.

>(((Joe Liberman)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Joe (mortal kombat is bad mkay) Lieberman

its going to take years for blumpftards to wake up

Sometimes I feel like there are some of us on Sup Forums who don't understand that this entire board is one giant joke. They don't understand that our support for Trump was a joke. That it's all for nothing. Some of us unfortunately take this all very seriously. Those people are so fucking sad.

Ha ha ha! Man you're right, good one!

Did he actually say it or is it still "sources say"?

Yeah, you're right. We shilled that hard for trump as a joke. I forgot.

Shill.

I'm tired of this "It's all just jokes" shit that fags like you try to push.

I think it was part joke part not joke.

if this happens it is officially ogre

I would love to hear anyone say with a straight face that Lieberman is not a lifelong washington insider/deep state stooge.
even he wasn't, you still don't hire a fucking politician to run the FBI.

Sup Forums supported Trump for the chaos he'd create and the butthurt from liberals. Also he was better than the guaranteed war option of Hillary.
We always knew he was in (((their))) pocket.
There is no political solution to the crisis we face. Everyone knows it.

We had a least one president who directed the CIA

this dude gets it

Tumblr's organizing raids against us via discord and have been for the last few days, anything remotely pro establishment is coming directly from them.

to disrupt his office and see if he prepares to accept the job

>(((Lieberman)))

Trump literally hired more jews then there were before lol

>.What's going on?
He's draining the Swamp user, don't you remember?

>There is no political solution to the crisis we face. Everyone knows it.

well sure there is but Trump has to be a Lincoln to do it

demand in the US is being suppressed savagely by monopoly, we need to tax monopoly savagely to correct, or we can have war which is what we usually do

youtube.com/watch?v=zLvscDuCud4

Yeah, he is the swamp. He tries to hide it by putting an I in front of his name.

My god. The shilling on this post is insane. Not to mention how many stupid "IMEAPCH DRUMPF IT HABBENING IT OVER GUYS" posts have come up today and how many "HAHAHAHAH* BREaFE* HAHAHA OranAGE DrumOPF dUn NOW IT OVER" comments are coming up.

These impeach and "Trump over happening" posts are worse than the "ARRESTS IMMINEMT" pizzagate posts.

I can't imagine there are people on this site who still have yet to notice the obvious use of bots and shilling techniques here recently, especially since the Seth Rich news dropped and the site went down.

He's trying to appease the swamp

Reminder that the Dems don't eant Lieberman because he's an ex-senator. They want McCabe.

If you oppose Lieberman you are a Democrat.

I was thinking this, but I just didn't want to say it, it brings a tear to my eye.

This. He's a LE BASED Jew why are we supposed to really care. They are our greatest ally after all.

Half of this board doesn't even like trump. Stop riding that broken train and join civilization. Shillary is dead, don't worry.

We should really start that rope day thing right now.

I was wondering that too. I wonder if Mr. Lieberman will be able to even get a pass from the nursing home he's in? Israel is starting to panic so I won't believe this (or any other Trump bashing they make up) by default. proof is important, tho even saying that shows that I'm not a liberal nor support welfare handouts to Israel and am thus an outlaw. When jokes are outlawed, only outlaws will make jokes.

>If you oppose Lieberman you are a Democrat.

Or we're just anti-Semitic bastids.

>hey swamp
>here's some swamp that got away

some of us are old enough to remember Liebojewinsteinburg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD KIKE REEEEEEE

Idiot.

I'm tired of this "you're a shill if you don't support trump" shit that fags like you try to push.

Absolutely terrible if it happens.

Remember when Trump was going to pick Romney as Secretary of State?

You cucks love listening to the fake media.

Sure some people did. But dont kid yourself. The vast majority of this board thought Trump would be the greatest president ever.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Nah I want him impeached, so that he will get buttblasted and go after Hillary. That way both shitheads go down at once.

checked and kill yourself why do you think we'll ever believe what a shill like you has to say

REMINDER TO IGNORE/SAGE SHILLS

bullshit
we hate liberals and their newfangled agenda. I think a lot of people wanted someone who doesn't take shit.

Hating minorities > Letting minorities ruin your country / rape your women

>entire board is one giant joke.

So wait, you actually like minorities, feminist ideologies and millennials?

he trolling

Only fat and autistic people think like that

No, stop lying to yourself. The VAST majority of threads during the election were shilling for Trump. Sup Forums was a HUGE propaganda machine in favor of Trump. For christ's sake some people legitimately thought Trump was the second coming.

>some people legitimately thought Trump was the second coming

There will always be newfags. I think the majority knew that it was more lulzworthy to have a loudmouth as president than a warmongering old bint.

>Everything is a joke
>Not everything is a joke

Pick one.

is this is true then it looks like the pedos and HRC are safe

Get a sense of humor

This lends more credence to the theory that Comey and Trump are working together. Trump is choosing someone who won't be accepted by Congress. This will delay an appointment until the memos requested by Congress arrive. The will show the truth for why Comey did not recommend charges. Once that truth is revealed to the public, Trump will reappoint Comey to lead the Clinton investigation. Furthermore, now that there is a special counsel investigating the Russia aspect, Comey can dedicated 100% of his resources on the Clinton Foundation investigation.

This

It was a big fuck you to clinton and nothing more. Meanwhile you have shills running around calling others shills

I just don't understand why you would pick someone so old to run the FBI. Do we even know what Joe Lieberman's qualifications are? Do they even consider that we are in the 21st century and the FBI should have a leader who is current on cyber security? Does Joe Lieberman know how to operate a computer? Most people his age don't.

Unfortunately most of the board, then and now, were newfags. There is no such thing as a REAL Sup Forums, the majority of this board shilled for Trump, so therefore Sup Forums supported Trump.

Lulziest president evar.

I would kill for Trump in a heartbeat, not for him as an individual, but for what he represents.

Hold up, Trump was the better option of the 2 (or 4). But that doesn't mean anyone thought he was a good choice. The entire election from the start was dogshit. There wasn't a single good potential candidate.

>OMG I was just trolling get a sense of humour XD

become an hero

18D lawn darts.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

here's your (you)

Keep in mind that chan culture is dominated by contrarianism. Trump by his very nature was a contrarian and Sup Forums loved that about him because they wanted someone who caused butthurt to liberals and SJW. Sup Forums didnt care about policy or his jewish background because they just wanted a candidate who caused butthurt.

However, now that said candidate is no longer "winning" and instead getting butthurt himself, Sup Forums has slowly started to abandon the candidate.

The reason your thinking is faulty is because you seem to think that Sup Forums was voting for Trump because Hillary was worse, but that's not the case. HILLARY WAS WORSE but Sup Forums legitimately wanted to vote FOR Trump; they thought he was a great candidate. Perhaps you have forgotten but think of the hype that people here had when he talked about destroying NAFTA or helping Assad or draining the swamp or building the wall or blocking muslims. You may want to pretend to forget, but there were multiple threads DAILY talking about how great Trump was. People here legitimately felt energized about him and thought that he was /ourguy/.

People here fell for the fucking bait and now that shit has hit the fan, we have people pretending that this board never loved him in the first place.

I agree. I feel like everyone who was in their voting booths channeled their inner child with a magnifying glass and pressed the trump button just to see what would happen. Just to see if they could make the ant hill burn - make their vote count.

Trump is still contrarian because the entire msm and reddit are against him

>I was just pretending to make America great again

>we have people pretending that this board never loved him in the first place.

No, that's just the people who thought Trump was going to lose or have weak hands

Wtf I love Trump again. Awoo!

He is still a contrarian but now he is also a loser. People here are starting to become ashamed of having to defend him all the time and are thus starting to not support him anymore.

But how will he work Friday evenings?

I'm not sure sending pictures of gas chambers to Jewish reporters counts as shilling.

Exactly. I voted for Trump and made memes on his behalf to ensure maximum chaos. And everything is working according to plan.

I can't wait for even more butthurt from Dems, Libs, SJW's, the Deep State, the GOP and the Lugenpresse MSM.

Hang on boys because the ride is just starting to get fun!

deception most likely. We will know Friday.

Trump is going to make America great again... immediately after he's out of office.

lol. totally my dude. you and me are the real smart ones. we were only pretending. what idiots, amirite?!

Everything is a joke, get a sense of humor
Stop being an embarrassing faggot

Can anyone explain what could possible appeal to Trump about Jew Liebergstein?

Well Trump is "bending the knee" in hopes of pleasing the Democrats.

You clearly weren't sending enough then.