Investigate, who are they?

These screenshots show a 45 minute chat on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 17. From 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm, 5 separate users sent a total of 20 messages. “FreshCamel” confirmed that there were a total of 13 users “present” in the chat room, but the users known as “Severus,” “Roger,” “Huck,” “Juules,” and “Dooku” are those who consistently speak the most in these daily chats.

The chat begins with mention of “RR” and Mueller, hours before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced that former FBI Director Robert Mueller would be named as the Special Prosecutor handling the probe into the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia. The users admit that the news will “blindside” the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdestatenewsgroup.com/exclusive-a-look-inside-the-chat-room-the-deep-state-uses-to-fight-trump/
washingtonpost.com/people/bob-woodward/?utm_term=.5fc2cc523d85
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/22/donald-trump-wiretap-surveillance-report-highly-classified-gossip-woodward-nunes
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VUABIv1T31EJ:https://rethinkmedia.org/journalists/peace-and-security/adam-entous &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to article
thirdestatenewsgroup.com/exclusive-a-look-inside-the-chat-room-the-deep-state-uses-to-fight-trump/

Bump

These are the "anonymous" sources?

that's what the article is implying, they know Mueller was coming before it was announced and they said they have dirt on RR.

pretty sure wp stands for washington post. Dunno who ae is though

Not sure about S and GT outpost but this isn't exactly a complex code

So how did you come by these?

Any ideas on what some of the other code may be?

I'm sure we could dig and find pretty easily

Who is RR?

Rod Rosenstein

I didn't come by them, it was in an alternative news source on my twitter feed.

Linked to this website:

bump

>((((((((((((((((((Stein))))))))))))))))))

If these chat logs are correct whoever S is is writing the Comey memos and Rosenstein is being blackmailed.

Is this literally some larper discord?

bump

Anyone who has taken an oath to defend the constitution against enemies foriegn and domestic has the absolute duty to kill these fucks. If it's not a bullshit LARP

Bump

bump

these are too on the nose

Bump

Goddamn, they are all so casual about bringing down the United States

Bump

Those could have easy been created in photoshop.

yeah... imma need to see ya pr00fs bro...
dont get me wrong tho dawgh, i wanna believe yall but dis be lookin like sum elaborated LARP

doesn't look like it by the fonts and pixelation/compression

AEWP = Associate Editor Washington Post ???

makes sense

Don't you have a continent to ruin for a third time?
>mfw Germany was the source of the plague and exterminator were rodentaphobic

pretty good fake if thats what it is, trying to send the link to drudge but keeps timing out

You're on to something here

Bob Woodward
Associate editor
>washingtonpost.com/people/bob-woodward/?utm_term=.5fc2cc523d85

Woodward: Surveillance Report Likely 'Highly Classified Gossip' About Trump
>insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/22/donald-trump-wiretap-surveillance-report-highly-classified-gossip-woodward-nunes

And what about Camp Eagle ?
Might that actually stand for something with the initial of C.E. ?

Send it to WH, drudge, cernovich, everyone.

Regardless whether it's true or not.

Limey is Louise Mensch!!!!!!!!

She was shooting her mouth off about Russian money tapes involving Paul Ryan last week, then anonymous source gives transcripts of Peter King joking about RU money and Paul Ryan saying 'no leaks'. McMuffin in the room during convos.

McMuffin is the anonymous source
Limey is Louise Mensch
S is likely Schindler

>palpatine's revenge
>dooku
>severus
This cringely LARPING alone depressingly give this credence
>tfw too dumb to use star wars references

Why would you stop or impede this?

Fucking ruskies.

Bump for potential

Bump

Sorry, camp eagle likely Schindler. Been out in Estonia this week and had his clearance revoked in 2014

Bump this could be interesting

What is MF code for?

Mike Flynn

MF = Michael Flynn IMHO

seems like Sup Forums would be all over this but its being ignored wtf, keep trying to send it to drudge but i guess his site is fucked or something

Sincerely, why should Sup Forums care? Why are you trying to protect the people in the administration from having dirt revealed? Fuck that, I want to know what they did.

It's the people behind the Rothschild Putsch, of course.

I definitely don't wish we could execute the deep state/rothschilds/majority of the government in the street on live tv as a testament to future generations who want to try this shit again. That would be too violent and i would voice my opposition to it if it happened.

Because if this document is right it's not about the administration having dirt revealed, it shows deepstate is making up shit to get the administration impeached.

1. Can't prove the document
2. If document is correct FBI has it and knows the leaker
3. If someone inside the FBI leaked it to media they'll probably leak it to the WH

My take:

MF = Michael Flynn

S = John R. Schindler, former NSA analyst that sent dick picks

AEWP = Associate Editor Washington Post like mentioned above, could be David Ignatius also.

When Juules comments "Hey all, been watching in. Here with S in GT outpost. All go from us. Huck, will send memo to usual place. Do your magic."

I think GT could mean a location in Georgetown.

I bet Dooku is dookying his pants right now.

This is definitely a window into the Deep State Cabal that kept Bush in power and put Obama in there, as well.

Remember; these are the people who have been in power since JFK was JFK'd. They won't go willingly.

Obama and Bush were always on the same team.

Uh guys, this is looking a little too elaborate to be just a LARP. According to the article, some guy hacked into an FBI computer and got these logs from there. This could be pretty big, we need to start spreading this.

No archive
No credibility
No bump

have another bump

I dont understand why people are talking about this? Anyone could make this???? I can make different names in a chatroom, what gives this credibility?

the chat was talking about things such as who was appointed as a special prosecutor before it happened. You definitely couldn't have made this, unless you are one of (((them))).

bump, need some autistic fucks to start looking into this

>first post May 17 2:31pm
>last post May 17 3:15pm

So this conversation went down yesterday

We just want to protect them from the false narrative that's being pushed. Trump and his allies are being hit hard by a lot of fake news...there's no actual basis for the media attacks other than making headlines

He calls one of them Huck, probably just a nick name though

Never mind I'm retarded

Have a bump

If you're not a shill, then here's why.

This is a bit more elaborate than your average LARP and has been floating around the dark web by this guy looking for help decoding it. The codewords and photoshopping dates, creating logs etc would require a lot of effort to create just for the the lulz.

Nobody's saying it's 100% true but it's worth looking into. Moreso than the dozen threads about niggers, cucks and trannies on here.

looks larpy as fuck

Holy shit, Trumpflakes are so easily manipulated

Glp is researching this too, one poster posted:

AEWP = Adam Entous, reporter for Washington Post.

Wrote the article "House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump" published May 17.

It's worth digging into, this kid 'FreshCamel' has phished a personal computer of someone at the FBI and has been casually monitoring the Gliph chat for almost a month, then this conversation happened.

The time is before RR named Mueller as the special prosecutor to handle the Trump/Russia probe.

You are all idiots for believing such an incredibly easily fabricated chat log.

Here, let me show you the chat logs I have from just before the decision to bomb Pearl Harbor.

bump

Adam Entous is a fucking leaf. AEWP could def be him.

cant speak for any of you but Im about to go call mensch "Limey" and see if i can trigger her psychotic episodes.

Call Schindler camp eagle, too. See if it sticks

go tongue some asspubes, shitlord. you're just cunt-hurt because this derails your stupid "Russia hacked the election!" narrative and proves that the corrupt media is in bed with the left. How much does sharia blue pay you to come in and shitpost?

hey, louise mensch called you a fat burger eating fuck, you should go call her a limey on twitter

holy shit, someone in fucking portugal actually owns a computer and has an electrical connection.

i'm an amerifag, so she's right. but i'll still go call her a limey on twitter.

Greetings, shill. I don't think Russia hacked the election at all. This is just a bullshit, red-herring chat log. And folks promoting it are likely shills, such as yourself.

I just left her a comment. If I die i did not kill myself. Im a happily married 46 y.o. with a 25 y.o. wife that loves giving me blowjobs before i go to work. No way would i ever kill myself as long as shes doing that daily.

>when a shill defensively calls everyone else a shill to cover up his own shilling.

$0.50 has been added to your account!
-Thanks, the Sharia Blue team

Low effort nonsense crap. What is this even a pic of?

Errybody but you is a shill. Fuck off.

Bump

>limey
>five eyes
Britain deep state is helping i see

GT=georgetown?
CIA uses university servers there

so is Roger the fbi guy who's computer was hacked? Seems to me he's admitting that they are listening in on flynns calls still.

>Bob Woodward
gotta be careful
that's the guy that busted open watergate

So THIS is shitposting!

Bump for autistic anons digging

AEWP = Associate Editor Washington Post IMHO

Could be Bob Woodward, could also be Adam Entous.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VUABIv1T31EJ:https://rethinkmedia.org/journalists/peace-and-security/adam-entous &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Could this be the 'memo'? Can anyone verify authenticity? Grabbed from one of limey's minions on Twitter.

have a bump

Alright here's what we do we need to sit on these and spread them around our circles we can't get this out to the normiesphere we need to make sure this is accurate if something happens that coincides with what they are talking about we spread this shit like wildfire

SPAM THIS SHIT TO POSOBIEC, CERNOVICH, PJW, ETC TWITTER FEEDS!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm bump

We may have a potential happening, boys.

Who gives a shit? keeping track of news? in 2017? it's time to fucking sleep my mans. I'm sleepy af. Sleepy sleep sleep dude. Go to sleep if you're replying to this thread, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

No, I was saying the leaf at WaPo was irl shitposting

why do all of you androgynous, gender fluid, non cis, ugly as fuck, patchouli-and-fart scented furry sharia blue shitlords keep mentioning sleep?

was this all just a larp?