What breed is this motherfucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baboon
youtube.com/watch?v=l9wm33Wz-Jc
attalus.org/armenian/ga1.htm
people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html#huns
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/new-study-reveal-origins-elongated-skulls-carpathian-basin-001530
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the dark jews.

armenocryptoreptlianegraphyte

He's a bird person
They come from birds

>Hungarian and Italian descent
Subhuman T B H

Neanderthal. Also potentially of Roman descent desu.

pic related

A really bizarre vampiric Jewish lineage.

If you observe his facial muscle mannerisms, you see he has the same mannerisms you'd expect a fictional vampire creature to have.

And the facial geometry of vampires and witches is art imitating life. That's why witches, vampires and goblins look like Jews.

Meanwhile princesses and princes are depicted with Aryan features.

The subconscious human brain automatically understands how to tell that "angry" facial mannerisms suggest anger, and "happy" facial mannerisms suggest happiness.

And likewise, the subconscious human brain understands how certain facial muscle geometries reflect a persons consciousness; where the wicked and malevolent typically look as such, and the kind and modest look as such.

And this is a profound truth of the transformative evolution of the physiology of biological life via the power of consciousness.

Who is Xe?

What the actual fuck is that head

This nigga head a windshield

His mom had Zika.

pinhead

A photoshop you newfag

>ITT: shills trying to make newfags think Roger Stone isn't a righteous crusader for truth

>944▶
>>>

Baboon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baboon

So where are Roger's frontal lobes?

checked. I've been saying this for years, finally found someone else who understands this.

looks like the armenoid skull

digits speak truth

All Germanic girls are princesses.

Pick one

Roger is that you?

It's not shopped, shill

Is that why he and the "OF COURRRSE" guy don't get along?

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=l9wm33Wz-Jc

Ashkenazi. Neanderthal hybrid (and no we are NOT Neanderthals like some idiots want to believe). It's called an Armenid skull. Slight pinhead elongation and looks like the rear has been sliced off. Thick ear and nose skin. Slopes forehead. No frontal lobe brain activity. Psychopathic autism psychological makeup. These creatures survived down to the present day around the Caucasus area. Not human

I just Googled "Roger Stone profile" and it seems he does have a weirdly shaped head after all

>either that or Google is up to their usual tricks

Well I guess this is why I love Sup Forums: you can't get away with being wrong.

And Roger Stone is still one of the best commentators out there, even if his head is a bit alien-y.

>Not human
Something about the matter of fact manner in which you did the whole thing had me laughing hard at this point. Good job!

Seriously, you're spot on. These mongrels are some sort of parasitic attache that we should have smashed over the head with large rocks a long time ago.

His skull literally looks exactly like reconstructions of Hunnic people. He is part Hungarian too.

>no frontal lobe
Explains his lack of empathy and psychopathic tendencies

But Huns strapped their heads as babies to get the sloped forehead look, it wasn't genetic.

Brainlet

head shaping doesn't change brain size btw

Of course it does. Less skull space, less brain volume. Basic physiology.

Wtf I love fairytales now

>and no we are NOT Neanderthals like some idiots want to believe
Maybe not you because you're clearly a stupid fucking nigger

He has Zika. Anyways, its your typical Friedman/King style sloped kike forehead, except slightly more extreme.

We /phrenology/ now.

Is this the rare deepwater jew?

more like deepmountain jew, not to be confused with your average mountain jew. These fucks lived in the bowels of the earth, primordial knuckledragging kikes thru and thru.

He belongs on the Howard Stern show. But yeah, that's a standard kike forehead.

He has a very small brain. I mean he has to. It just wouldn't fit otherwise

>Explains his lack of empathy

The guy you're talking to also has this btw.

Do you not see it? Emotionless psychos talking about other emotionless psychos. This is what militancy does to people. It turns them cold.

But he's a smart guy

no, literally look it up dumbass. It's been studied

Zika, Jew, pinhead, or reptilian

was watching this with my sister and we both kekked at this scene.
he looks like a fucking zika baby.

Din jew nuffin

who's got the pic of the conehead frog aliens from that guy's manifesto????

French-Canadian, Hungarian and Italian

that's what happens when you mess with the sliders too much during character creation

kentucky fried JUDE

How do you know that? We know some South Americans and Africans did this but what about the Huns and other groups who supposedly did this such as Ostrogoths and Alans? Have they proven this is why they are elongated? Neanderthals skulls from an angle are elongated. The Kow Swamp "Abo" fossils which look like homo erectus are elongated. Why do they think it was artificial? Those full sized Siberian skulls with a long elongation protruding from the back aren't artificial. Tut's skull elongation isn't artificial. Peruvian mummy fetus skeletons still inside the mother skeletons has elongation in the womb and not from the birth canal (and so does the mum).

The most logical explanation is that archaic proto-humans still live among us. I mean fuck Abos are proof of that alone. And also artificial cranial transformation was meant to imitate something

if its as mongoloid than a jew, gas is what one must use

Neanderthal Jew half-breed

is that edited?

where does the rest of the brain go?

Hunnish-Kazhar

That's the whitest man I've ever seen.

thats just how white people look

Whatever you say. How do you think psychopathy and autism were introduced into our gene pool anyways? And why do the Ashkenazi overwhelmingly seem to have it?

>Let us say some more about what these first T'at'ars resembled. The first who came against our country were not like [ordinary] people. They were awful to see and impossible to describe. They had large heads, like a buffalo, narrow eyes like a chick, short noses like a cat, protruding chins like a dog, narrow waists like an ant, and short legs like a pig. They are completely beardless, possessing the strength of a lion and a screeching voice like an eagle. They appear unexpectedly. Their women have attractive hats covered with a brocade shawl on top and broad faces smeared with a deadly pine medicine. They give birth like snakes [g294], and eat like wolves. Death does not appear among them, and so they can live for three hundred years. Such were the folk who came first to the upper land. They never eat bread.

From the History of the Nation of Archers (Mongols) written around the 13th century:

attalus.org/armenian/ga1.htm

Huns/Xiongu, Mongols, Turks and Ashkenazis (Khazars) all come from this same non-human species. You would think given your flag you would know what it's like to live among a non-human sub species. But you're probably Israeli with a VPN since they love Australian VPNs and passports

I bet he could use Hey Arnold's hat

self bump

>They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes.

Origins and Deeds of the Goths by Jordanes (describing the Huns)

people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html#huns

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/new-study-reveal-origins-elongated-skulls-carpathian-basin-001530

Roger is just slightly micro-cephalic, it may be cause by environment for him as well, someone should ask him about it.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Zika

Kyle Odom had sight beyond sight

He's a Hun. Flat back of head and conical dome is a dead giveaway of the mongoloids.

there it is

looks jewish