OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
archive.is/XqUxC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its always a movement.

Hilldawg

>I hate Opie more than Satan at this point so it just wouldn't work out.
Everyone hates Opie. Even when Anthony was on Opie was despised by the entire fanbase. Opie's ego is so big however that he fails to realize just how badly people hate him.

>TFW THE MEDIA/DNC/DEEPCOCK BLEW THEIR LOAD AND MISSED

>mfw no shills will know who I was or what an insufferable ass with no arguments I was in that last thread

If they hurt Trump on his trip we should bomb our neighbors and then bomb every country in Europe that has Muslims.

Have you found yourself a Trump-supporting Cuban qt yet?

Whomstve the FUCK is Joe Leeberman?

I stealing your dog pic

Momiji is worst 2hu

tfw
shilling for a murder

>dating The Cuba of latin America

>tfw spent all evening watching a show on Netflix

I don't think I've sat down and devoted my entire attention to a show in years. The last movie I saw was the third Hobbit movie. Usually I'm at work and when I'm at home I'm watching the news. I can see why people would be normies. If I keep watching TV, will I go back to thinking that multiculturalism is a good thing instead of worrying all the time about how it's destroying my society? Will I forget everything I've learned about Jewish power and privilege? Will I go back to thinking Hitler was the bad guy?

Let's face it, guise...Fox News had an incredible run for the last two decades, but it's quickly become a flaming, sinking ship the last few months, and it'll only get worse

why doesn't Trump declare ANTIFA a domestic terrorist group and just end them already?

I'm kind of hoping the deep state stages a government takeover while he's out of the country. If just for the happenings.

I remember being totally demoralized earlier this week because of the barrage of anti Trump media. Turns out doing a little research with the good guys here did more than counter it. I have MORE faith than I did before

Opie is just plain not funny. He has zero talent. O&A were Stern clones anyway. They freely admit it. Hell, you can see the clips on YouTube of Anthony desperately going on that show, competing in different competitions to try to get airtime. And they stole bits.

one of the best 2hus needs more trump hats desu

we W A T E R M E L A D S

Which murder?

5 times better than original horse shit

He says as he posts the closest competitor.
Cirno is a fucking memehu and her shot type is garbage in HSIFS

>Iranians marching against Trump after the travel ban
>Literally Plebbit: The country

that's what happens when liberals try to run a conservative channel.

>>mfw no shills will know who I was or what an insufferable ass with no arguments I was in that last thread

What kind of frame should I get?

Fucking Dems pussied out again for now
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

bump

>126105417
>this faggot again

I know what you mean. I would say over the past 2-3 years, I can't get through a movie. It takes me 3 days to finish a movie. I get sidetracked. Hard to sit there and watch it.

kill them all

Sup Forums is being slid so hard right now

Noice

Do you have the original for comparison?

At the beginning, yes, but over time (especially when O&A hit XM) they became their own thing and it was glorious. Tits is a zero talent hack. All you have to do is listen to the Spuds Buckley tapes to know that.

Good. We all go through that phase every once in a while; all it does is test your resolve.

Remilia is best 2hu, this is the only objective truth. Not that it has anything to do with Trump, I'm guessing he's neutral on loli vampires.

What was the fucking show?

/r/ing trump hat exploitables

I had that image for a very long time, I have no idea.

I haven't left /ptg/ in a year or so. Much better.
Where is TNN?

>outing yourself like this while swinging at ghosts

I think O&A were a lot funnier than Stern at times. But yeah Opie had a tendency to ruin actual good segments because he was getting left out of it. Now we got Faction Talk or something. The Covino & Rich Show, It's Erik Nagel and The Nick DiPaolo Show. I have never listened to any of them sadly, but Nagel shouldn't have gotten his own show. He worked better as a punching bag

I doubt Hillary has ever felt happiness

That's what happens when two sons who don't know what they're fucking doing inherit Daddy's job, or because their wives are lib-kek'd SJW cunts who have their non-existent testicles in their handbags telling them how to run the network, or a combination of both

RIP Fox News

O'Reilly's fans could have accepted his exit if it was handled gracefully. It's an insult to his viewers. They honestly deserve to suffer. It's a shame it's the only conservative mainstream network.

horsey is a fag dont bother, the only time you should post his shit is when its made better with MAGA hats

oh i'm sorry murderer

Wrong.

have fun

Have Comey testified today again?

I just wish one caller would call out Opie on his shitty humor and rip him apart. You know Norton would probably just sit back and let it happen to

Remi is pretty great m8 good taste.

Why doesn't he do a lot of things? Why is his staff still 80% Obama holdovers who are no doubt leakers? Why hasn't he passed anything noteworthy since becoming President? His only legislation is just Obamacare Lite and it was paraded as a repeal(it's not). Why hasn't he defunded Universities who don't uphold free speech? Why does every executive order he passes that Dem's don't like get blocked by some judge in bumfuck nowhere? Why doesn't he just let this Russia shit die in the media instead of throwing gasoline on the fire every morning at 6am?

It's honestly like he's not even trying.

>126105417
It's called a victory lap mother fucker, and it's going to last until 2018!

I can't comment on that.

>That's what happens when two sons... inherit Daddy's job
you actually see this a lot in small businesses. A father will start a great company and try to pass it on to his sons and they will ruin the company.

Baka

>boo hoo is he even trying
That's the same crying that went on before he won the election. Yet he did win.

Proofs?

Also Stern has that untalented nigress Robin Quivers.

its part of an ongoing investigation so that's classified

Roger Ailes is dead? What the fuck, I just got home and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

I'm cooking so don't want to rant a full paragraph. But isn't it crazy how when that feeling hits you - and it hits me rarely (but it happens) - you come back stronger. I feel like the shills don't get it yet, all they're doing is picking off a few people and bringing their spirits down but I feel like the majority of those anons come back stronger afterwards.

Its almost like shills and MSM are creating hyper critical, astute and aware politically active people that are staunchly pro Trump

Murdoch should have trained his sons to be better, they are complete retards & think Fox news viewers want to watch Oprah over Bill O'Reilly

It's called "Anne With an E." It's based on Anne of Green Gables. I didn't think I'd like it an I almost found a stream of Kingdom of Heaven instead, but sometimes you want to feel.

so is Chris Cornell

James' is the brains of the brothers. He's an open globalist cuck and he doesn't try and hide it. Also his wife works for The Clinton Foundation. Lachlan is more or less controlled by his SJW wife who happens to be a super model

So it was good? I liked the cartoon that was on a million years ago

i wish i was

>I almost found a stream of Kingdom of Heaven instead

Director's cut is vastly superior

I think you mean Suika.

Winning doesn't mean shit when you don't fucking do anything you faggot. That's your only excuse for defending him anymore. "He won." So what? He's accomplished absolutely nothing in 4 months except self inflicted wounds every week to feed the media cycle "scandals". He's not campaigning anymore, he won. He should fucking get to work already.

I like when I`m the one making that joke.
Fuck, I fell asleep after 2 days awake, don`t pledge the 5th guys, tell me something.

Murdoch is defiantly aware, but knows that his time is going fast and that he can't real them in. What needs to happen is for James to be exposed for having ties to anything illegal, or if he is involved in some shady shit

>celebrating a nonvictory
Sounds shilly

Are you going to sleep for mr.trump you big baka?

Shit dude, cheer up.

Muh nigha

Roger Ailes molested all my newsfus. I'm glad he kicked it.

>if you win you lose

It's 9.50 in the morning you baka

>James Murdoch
>open globalist cuck
>yet has brains

Something isn't right here, senpai

It's a story that's been told a million times, fellow burger

Holy shit, Ailes' body isn't even cold yet and that Jew rat Taibbi at Rolling Stone is already talking shit about him. What a repulsive piece of shit..

archive.is/XqUxC

They lose all the time cause all they focus there time one is what hasn't been done and wanting somebody to lose. Their mindset only attracts more defeat.
They don't even look into what he's actually done. No wonder they are so out of touch

No, there's been no testifying, just (((leaks))).

They're gonna hit us the hardest since we support him
Even more so if we openly support him on our real profiles and shit.
Like rainwater of a slicker on the insults they throw

Honesty they're not even half as bad as in these threads or on Sup Forums entirely as it prepares us for these bullshit lil tiffs we'll have on social media

Reminder. We are about to have a massive migration wave hit us when rdonald gets taken off reddit.

Hey Canada you aren't so bad afterall

Opie got jealous of people outperforming him. You could sense his seething over the radio. O&A: homeruns with Shocktober (amazing segment), Mel Gibson tapes, Patrice O'Neal, and mocking Stern. That's the extent of their legacy as far as I'm concerned. All else was mediocre radio including their regular callers (they had exceptionally bad callers).

I stopped listening to Stern last year after he kept shilling for Hilldawg. It got to be too nauseating. But the 90s Stern content is legendary. Other than that, I've been listening to a little Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh - I never thought I'd be listening to right-wing radio, but tv has become sickening lately.

Brazil, your command of the English language is adorable. I'm not being sarcastic either. I kind of wish you were a woman

stay jelly he's feelin' up the angels now

>They don't even look into what he's actually done. No wonder they are so out of touch

What has he done? Please, tell me.

nope under the american time zone it's sleep time. now sleep

world needs more conservatives and reactionary right, not less. Find a way to get in a better place if it's possible.

My prediction: we won't be able to tell the difference.