There are people here who think they are superior solely for being white

>There are people here who think they are superior solely for being white

Sad, really. Does anyone here think this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QH4nW8U
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

>niggers use da internet

That's dumb.

Don't see how this relates.

It all means nothing if you're fucking ugly.

Being white doesn't automatically make you better, you can still be a failure, but being white means you have no excuse for not being better because you are genetically superior.

Is your ego hurting?

Only if they're not liberal.

ignore this thread please, nothing productive will come of it

>because you are genetically superior.

Wouldn't even go this far.

It's because they don't have any other redeeming qualities

Some more than others, but Europeans are the apex creatures on this planet.

man he is ugly

discord.gg/QH4nW8U

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/

> nothing productive will come of it

Like your two world wars.

The ones that make it the bread and butter of their existence certainly fit that description.

Yeah, but that really says nothing about individual Europeans. In effect, it gives you no bragging rights.

No, I just think blacks are inferior.

Of course some people think this way, some people think every way you could possibly imagine, isn't it good that ther i s this diversity of thought?
Now fuck off

The people in that pic are people who look like OP. Civic nationalist r/the_dildo faggots

You can't just say "this isn't real Sup Forums, real Sup Forums hasn't been tried yet" every time you see non-white browsing Sup Forums, like it happened during HWNDU

I never said it gave "bragging rights". It does say a lot about individual European men, because they have no excuses for failure due to having superior genes/culture/history. There is no reason for a white man to not succeed, or at least outperform most non-whites, a white man failing is his choice.

>>There are people here who think they are superior solely for being white

I'll just leave this here.

What?

Do you really believe a white ethnostate is a viable realistic option in 2017?

PTSD, Anxiety and Depression was a thing that jews made so everyone turns into pussies because they were scared their iPad would be taken away from them.

>a handful of Jew Yorkers are representative of the entire board

that haircut is fucking repulsive. why can't people take care of their appearances?

There's no real Sup Forums or fake one, there's just different factions.

Where the fuck did I say that

Do you really believe a Jewish ethnostate is a viable realistic option in 2017?

I'll tell you what shall I you dickbreathed shitbag?

Nothing that is waht, precisely that which occurs in your flaccid excuse for an intellect, now fuck off

Then it went to another state and it too was filled with non-whites. Not real Sup Forums, huh? Not to talk about the fact that half of Sup Forums's flags come from asia/middle east/latin America. "Not real Sup Forums"
According to some people I'm supposed to be a mongol

>proud of being white is bad
>proud of being black is good

how do you people live with your cognitive dissonance?

>New Mexico
Sup Forums is going to have people anywhere you go, even the places full of shitskins.If you think the non-whites are the majority though, you're just silly.

European men might be more intelligent on average, but not every one of them has superior genes. Have you ever met poor whites?

Yes. Since it already exists. If Israel were to be created today there would be massive backlash.

Are you drunk?

>the white genome is limited to skin colour
Kek, so blue

Nice pic retard

Where did i claim that?

Anyone considering replying to this bait

See:

There is no such thing as white Americans

Drunk? I'm off my face, snorting charly off a whores tits and suckling on a bottle of JD, so what?

Needs more pixels.

Every single white man has the opportunity and the ability to succeed. I've already acknowledged that there are failures, and I hate them more than any shitskin because I know they have the potential to be more, and they squander it.
>there would be massive backlash.
And form who would they experience backlash from if European countries all became ethnostates? The US? I would gladly fight for my cousin's right to self determination. The Chinese? I doubt they would care.

Actually, that is probably not true. Eighth Win personalities tend to be very self-assured by nature, with high self-esteem and personal drive. Right-Wing personalities tend to respect hierarchy and competition because they believe thms lives suited for it.

Most of the people here believe they are superior by nature--and then ALSO believe themselves to be superior personally to other whites, hence the disparaging attitude towards "normies."

What you are doing is actually projecting a low-self-esteem Left-Wing attitude onto right-wing people, which is inappropriate.

> a bottle of JD

Jewish Diarrhea?

>Every single white man has the opportunity and the ability to succeed.

That's just crazy talk. You never met a dumb white man?

Try actually reading my posts.

I don't think so. There are plenty of right wing people who are not successful, like many poor whites.

>being this ugly
>calling yourself master race

Amazing what ~700% more pixels will do.

>Jewish Diarrhea
Do you think you have a sense of humour?
I honestly see you as a 120kg acne riddled virgin monstrosity with no friends because thats how you sound.
I hope Im wrong.

So your'e cool with the charly and the whores but the JD is haram. What should I drink then Babysham?

Of course not its a retarded position skin color is simply a way of knowing they have better genes then a nigger on average genetics are key if someone has superior genetics but their skin is black then they are better but most good genes are in white people

ewwwww lol they're either ugly or fat or both EVERY FUCKING TIME

There are niggers who think the black race is superior than whites; and there are kebabs who think muslims are superior than anyone else. Buuuuut when seom white trash think whites are superior, suddenly it's a problem and sad. Good try kike, now BTFO!

I did read your post.

>Every single white man has the opportunity and the ability to succeed.

That's an insane statement. Every single one? You can apply that same philosophy to the entire human race. It's meaningless.

I weigh 320 pounds actually. No acne but periodic rashes.

Are you actually on drugs or what?

I bet your ass doesn't live in a white minority (30%-) area.

>You can apply that same philosophy to the entire human race. It's meaningless.
Try actually reading my posts.
>human race
No such thing.

Yup.

You can be proud of who you are without thinking your inherently superior to everyone around you because of it.

OP may be a faggot, but c'mon now.

Ask a non-white woman which race is superior. They all want white babies.

Subhumans eternally BTFO
>sad, really
Yeah nah m8

Modern humans belong to the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens.

>all modern humans are the same subspecies

Yes, but not solely for being white. Just that white and Asian people have the most advanced brains through a combination of factors.

Like a lot of white people are smart and a lot of niggers are dumb, they will have similar offspring, no?

Punctuation. Learn it.

No. I live in a majority asian township. It use to be full of white trash before they were priced out.

>Try actually reading my posts.

I did. I don't see how your statement makes sense. It's factually untrue.

Lel

Sounds like a meritocratic system of some sort would be better.

Except for Nico, who is superior in every conceivable aspect

Thanks for not reading my posts once again. I'll stop replying to you until you actually read my posts.

>high income area
>non-low iq area
>low percentage of hispanic & blacks
Diversity is our strength.

I did read all your posts. You claimed every single white man the world over has the potential to 'succeed' because of 'superior genes'. Do you really mean every single one?

White civilization is objectively superior regardless of the feefees of non-whites and people who have a need to believe all races are exactly the same and aside from outside influence would all produce exactly the same level of civilization.

Indviduals matter not. Only individuals as large enough groups matter.

>a handful of Muslims are representative of the entire religion

No, but all Semites are non-white and all sects of all of their cults are trash.

superior to who? where i live, white is the norm against which others are judged. we're not 'superior', we're ordinary. if jamal and ahmed just can't help but behead people, rape women and rob stores, that doesn't make us superior - it just makes them inferior.

Answer my question nigger:

>Do you really mean every single one?

And if so:

>How can a statement so broad not apply to every individual of every race?

You live in London?

no. a 99% white town in scotland.

Are you Millennial Woes?

no. never met him, either.