LITERALLY

>LITERALLY
>SCREAMING
>CRYING
>TRIGGERED
>HELP

#justtumblrthings

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/sjw-loses-her-mind-over-a-discount-store-confederate-flag-rug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check'd

Also tumblr is for mentally ill people

IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW BUT I STOPPED MOVING 45 MINUTES AGO

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

whats this from?

pic related

Bernie defeat if I remember correctly

No it was that lady crying about a confederate flag rug being sold at a super market.

I use both tumblr and 4 chan i don't understand the pure hatred on each side

The worst part is she got her way. Employee was fired and they won't sell any confederate merchandise anymore.

That is some bullshit. Worth DDOSing the website or trying to break her social media?

Wtf is that thing

Not my call, I'm not very tech savvy. Her husband is some kind of asshole professor and these people do this shit all the time. Professional victims.

Really? Further info on that?

Hambeast

Do you remember the city/rough timeframe? We can probably find some news, get a name and go from there. It'll be good times. DDOS is easy, these days you can just dl a bot to do it for you, we get enough anons and it's easy.

oh fuck thats that lady. goddamn she got the shit end of the genetic stick.

you stay 300 meters from me, don't come closer, i move toward you back up. i'm literally making myself have a literal meltdown from my own literal theatrics

Chicks get fucking crazy after having kids.

L I T E R A L L Y
>SHAKING
>CRYING
>SCREAMING
>RUNNY NOSE
>COUGHING
>BODY ACHE
>SORE THROAT
>SO YOU CAN GET UP
>AND GO (TO HELL)
>MEDICINE

No link to the vid? wtf

Link to an article about it.

turtleboysports.com/sjw-loses-her-mind-over-a-discount-store-confederate-flag-rug/

>turtleboysports.com/sjw-loses-her-mind-over-a-discount-store-confederate-flag-rug/

Jesus fuck, this is the female carl the cuck. I wonder if Sup Forums would really be interested in doing something with this. Never organized autism myself before

*rat faced bitch stands in the parking lot filming a guy standing in place 100 meters away*

*starts sheiking in terror*

TH-TH-THESE GUYS CAME UP AND S-S-S-S-STARTED ASSAULTING ME

Going to see if out fellows here at Sup Forums have any interest or can help direct in smashing this bitch:

If you care to join