Why do Brits hate poles so much?

Why do Brits hate poles so much?

At least they work hard. Refugees don't do anything except rape and drug trade and yet nobody says to them to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eVYHrSmgPDo
metro.co.uk/2011/08/09/london-riots-thugs-force-people-to-strip-naked-to-steal-clothes-109000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inbreeding, can confirm.

bongs are just weird people
we should leave it at that

Because hating Pakis gets the best inspectors from Scotland Yard working on the case

They hate poles and yet they love diversity brought by Ahmed, truly a bunch of retards.

>1PTID
Really fires up my neural cortex.

>Germany asks this

theyre cucks, what do you expect. They ban normal white eastern euros just cause of a few gypsy niggers who would come in illegaly anyway. But hey they get to keep all the nigger dick they want, great british islamic state LMAO

Virtue signalling center-rightists

"aaa look i hate the white immigrands da most"

Because even British skinheads are so PC they can only hate white people

Poles in general scum.
They're aggressive and violent.
They're drunkards and are always knocking back some cheap Stella too.
They don't even bother to learn the fucking language.
Honestly, polish people are why a lot of people voted Brexit.

t. mohamed

Every pole I've met has been alright, most have been bro tier
You get a few mad cunts, but they keep themselves to themselves

Yes there is no way this was done by a race of the darker persuasion to create divide in the race of lighter persuasion.

Yeah all those pole zones keep adding up........wait that's not quite right.

thats horseshit one of my best friends is polish and he's a gentle giant. Knocks back enough monster to kill a horse but a good guy.

At least you can share a pint with a pole at a pub and have some bangers and mash for dinner, A muzzie would stab you for inviting him to do that.

Eastern Europeans are the rejects of both Western Europe and Russia

but thats wrong you fucking idiot, european people literally started from the east and south. Dumb american niggers desu.

Brits are drunks though they make complete asses of themselves all over, they are shitty fat while trying to pretend to be better.

Least poles are white.

>t. muhamad

the polish, gypsie, somali, and paki problem have been festering in UK for so long but it took the fear of north african and middle eastern rapefugees to do something

Mariusz comes to pick your lettuce, clean your toilets or work as a slave in sports shop - Pole OK

Mariusz holds bachelor degree, speaks 3 languages and works in office with people after Secondary School - POLE BAD, FUCK OFF POLISH SCUM

In reality they got a portions of educated ones, shitload of jobless people from prospectless regions of eastern Poland and all the low life scum who'd rather steal pounds than PLN. Who cares

if we had poles intead of shitskin mestizos in here this would be the best country ever

>they are shitty fat while trying to pretend to be better.
that sounds like alot of americans.

Same

There's only really ever room for one bunch of drunk cunts being twats in public per country.

But you had actually, along with Irish and Italians. You cannot tell the difference now (exept for surnames) because 100 years passed and they integrated completely into the society

You are a nation of inbreds. You can thank your ancestors for raping the irish.

the poles like to send money back home to their families, taking money out of the uk, even if the pakis milk their benefits atleast it gets spent in our country

I can tell you exactly why.

Hey you paki scum!
>ARRESTED

Hey jungle bunny!
>ARRESTED

You dress like a terrorist!
>ARRESTED

You fuckin polish piece of shit get out of Britain!
>100% legal white people can't be oppressed because white people wield all the power or something.

The only safe way for Brits to vent their fury is on Polish people. Any other outlet leads to incarceration.

Political correctness, multiculturalism and SJW policies have made polish people the only people Brits can legally hate.

I think the Brits are kind of really ignorant of their own country's actual issues.

They're anti immigration, but really they should only be anti Muslim.

Polish people do good work there, and without them their agricultural sector would be worse off. They enjoy their quality of life on the backs of the Eastern European field workers and manual labourers.

imagine you have the massive indian and pakistani immigration in the it sector

imagine you have the have the black and carribean immigration like in florida.

imagine you get all the east euro and irish immigration of cleveland.

imagine all the south american emigration and latinos.

imagine ALL of that and more not in parts but together. in a much poorer and smaller america.being told their culture is worse more than americans.

and you will never get to own your own house, cars are pretty much being banned and you cant own a gun or most weapons.

tv is a repeat of murder she wrotes from1988 and family guys from 2001.

Can you wonder why these people might be pissed off?

they come here to simply work and get paid higher wages than their home country and then fuck off after 5 years.

literally jew tier immigrant

All immigrant groups send remittance, and the economy benefits from their work regardless.

>Why do Brits hate poles so much?
citation needed

You should be more concerned about whoever is taking your jerbs.

>t. SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MUZZIES! MAGA, NOT ALL TERRORISTS! #BLM!!!!

You know nothing so be quiet. Quality not quantity, when you get 800,000 of their criminal byldo filth enter your town in the space of 10 years you'll complain too.

Nigger/

Brits hating Poles is just a joke. Romanians are the worst

Yeah. Immigration sucks. We need to close the boarders so our nations kids can find a starter job.

Obviously the college straight out of HS plan is not working.

Funny thing is nearly all illegals claim to be Romanian. Also Romanian gypsies are really ruining our big cities. Put this together and Romans get a bad name over here. Most actual Romans are decent people though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eVYHrSmgPDo

Anglos do not have blond hair and blue eyes, we also do not have slavic genes. Poles have all of these things. Replacing us with Poles is basically Anglo genocide. Please stop.

>Mariusz comes to pick your lettuce, clean your toilets or work as a slave in sports shop - Pole OK

No pole not ok, pole will do job for £4 after secret deal with boss and guess what the boss hires after that?

Picking cabbage was abou the only job in the middle of nowhere in norfolk but now that is gone too

Lemme guess all the poles live in a shitty apartment together making dat money back home. We need to stop this you scam him he scam you bullshit. The world is going to fall apart if this continues.

A lot of Eastern Europeans in Britain live in houses with dozens of people sharing a room

Yep. I've witnessed this first-hand. Pakis also do the same thing.

Because if they say fuck off rapefugee they will immediately get raped and akbarred. Poles wouldn't have any reaction like that.

In a word, pommies are coward pussies, have got exactly what they wanted.

>All immigrant groups send remittance, and the economy benefits from their work regardless.

it doens't let me tell you what happens with every immigrant group to the uk (or any country really).

>X area in X country has jobs!

>I can make good money in X country with a simple job that is better than what i make back home as a doctor or something!

>turns out the factory boss was lying, tiny amount of money take it or leave it. still take job and send remittances because it is still a slightly better than home.

>open immigrant shop to put with others,polski sklep, kebab anything which makes the place "multicultural".

>merchant gets cheap workers,multiculturalism and makes native people unemployed!

happymerchant.exe

>complain brits or insert country would not do jobs anyway.

>complete fucking lies half of /brit/ could be actually doing something useful with their lives like picking cabbage instead of making mlp rule 34.

>800,000 immigrants, less than 1% commit crime
>meanwhile Paki, Algerian, Jamaican immigrants commit crimes at hundreds percent to population number ratio
That's I would rather starve than work for Anglo scum, enjoy getting raped by paki taxi drivers
Who hires Mexicans in America? Who drives by gas stations and collects them into his truck for manual labour?
250k in bank, nice house in white suburbs, liberal Democrat voter. Solve your own fucking society's problems before you blame someone else, brexit was a step in right direction

I think they should like the polish

Die Kraut scum die.

>factory hires only immigrants
>hurr durr why do people not like me

we can pick cabbage and man hotels without micks,wops and dots and so can america. get real.

we are not that stupid and there are poor people here.

What I meant is our post-communist 'nobility' class sold the only resource they have left, people, as cattle so Poles can be used as cheap labour in the West.
Your upper middle class (and above) enriched themselves on that deal, your poor were left jobless and degenerated themselves same as with coal miners who got laid off by Thatcher.
For Englishman to blame average polish worker who came from zero welfare, 50% unemployment city for anything is delusional

This is why American white nationalism & pan Europeanism is retarded, you mongrels think all whites are alike and see no issue with open borders in Europe. The truth is we all hate eachother, of course the Brits would vote to stop other ethnicities colonizing their country. Poles to Brits are like Mexicans to yanks, driving down wages and culturally different. They were offered a chance to vite against immigration and guess what, they voted for it.

you are scum though, subhuman cunt

Picture related doesn't happen on my streets tho

It's annoying that brit identity is crushed so we can be hosts for other cultures

I lived in the UK and everyone assumed i was polish...it was fucking annoying.

>T. Turk rape babby

its because they start from 0 and rent is not cheap

because of pic

why do you have eastern europeans?
aren't mudslims worse?

Zip it, you fucking retard. Stop pretending you know anything about this.

You have gotten your examples totally backwards, were they sarcasm? Almost nobody wants poles here forcing wages down for unskilled jobs, only the disconnected middle class and medium-big business owners.

Then have some sympathy for the people that live here who have been left out of work because it's cheaper to hire some Pole for 20p an hour.

But no, it's all "WAH WAH WAH ME ME ME POOR POLES OMG LOL". Fuck off, sick of your shit. Go die or something, go clean a toilet like a good slave.

>Posts a Polish person being robbed
lol... Idiot.

>ive never been to your country, but let me tell you about it

exactly but it does not make it easy for the brit.

poland is 97 percent polish.

here in england we have had people coming to work since the end of the second world war in waves from around the world in various industries.

then they hire mainly immigrants, force the harder to find domestic workers out.

sure there is welfare payments but people are pissed off that they are stuck on welfare because of this.

>muh heritage

Fuck off inbred.

Because Poland dragged them into WW2, after you invaded Poland.

anyone past Germany is polish no matter where you are from

The better question is why are Germans such pieces of shit

>only the disconnected middle class and medium-big business owners
They are the decision makers, noone gives a fuck what you think, welcome to reality
>have some sympathy
>go die or something, go clean a toilet like a good slave
Spare me the imperatives Anglo, I've never worked abroad, you won't make me do shit.
metro.co.uk/2011/08/09/london-riots-thugs-force-people-to-strip-naked-to-steal-clothes-109000/
OK
Problem is you want Poles out, and we here don't want the fuckers back. Mainly because they willingly chose enslavement instead of fighting the system. Good luck tho, take care