When will Japan accept more immigrants? It is the only way to save their birth rates and economy

When will Japan accept more immigrants? It is the only way to save their birth rates and economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/15/national/social-issues/japan-tolerates-use-hitlers-autobiography-schools/
youtube.com/watch?v=dn88LiPOKMc&t=1s
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

The only way to fix their economy is to REMOVE the immigrants that already arrived. Japan was doing very good until the manufactured recession, which the now-Rothschild-owned central bank says was absolutely necessary and desgined that way in order to enact "monetary policy change". Now that Jews control Japan's cash, they can push the economy up or down however they see fit by shifting money into assets and back without any discretion or care for the common man.

Here's hoping they never do.

>that dirty kike name

Japan is overcrowded. They don't need more people.

>their birth rates
You mean like how Mexicans are saving our birth rates

Beautiful.

what is with this global narrative to make the japs accept mass immigration?

(((SC...aww fuck it not like we didn't expect anything different

who will take care of the aging japanese population?

>the economy matters more than your people

Hmmm

Robots.

Death does that for you normally.

as long as its not fucking useless sandniggers should be okay...

I volunteer.

I VOLUNTEER.

Why don't they go back to having a smaller population and economy like in 1900? They were okay then and would be less trouble than muslims.

I wonder who could be behind it...?

They're using their dropping population as "motivation" for Japan to accept shit skins.

lol no

They have literally started teaching Mein Kampf in grade school again

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/15/national/social-issues/japan-tolerates-use-hitlers-autobiography-schools/

Based Japs

No one in Japan buys the bullshit "increase the population so you can raise rent and lower wages" bullshit or the "more retarded shitskins will make you "smarter" (somehow)

How could anyone think Japan, which has a High IQ East Asian population needs non East Asian immigrants?

>John (((Shmuel)))

God damn, that name is so jewy even other jews call him a kike.

Please STFU about this already.
It is you people that go on and on about 'automation taking over all jeerbs UBI herp derp'
Guess what? They're society will smoothly ease into the automation age. No one will be displaced job wise.

>oy vey how dare you be responsible and lower you population, better import shitskins in order to raise housing prices, goy

They would rather impose a 5 million yen fine on unmarried people over 30 years old and a further 2 million yen fine on couples married for more than 5 years with less than 2 children than accept immigrants.

I feel like Japan is the epitome of civilization (in the [current year]). Every video I watch of Japan shows incredibly respectful and thoughtful people, who understand each other and human nature. I am not a weeb, because I do not wish to become japanese. I do not even wish to visit japan, for I feel like my presence alone is enough to disrupt the natural beauty of their civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn88LiPOKMc&t=1s

Watch this video, all this man does is barbecue eel, but he takes so much pride in it that he's become a true master. He's taken something admittedly simple, but has taken the time to fully understand it and those eels are probably phenomenal.

Japan accept Immigrants????

pic related

No don't you see

we need more low IQ brown immigrants because without them wages might increase and rents might decrease

And that would be bad

Can you imagine a world without real estate bubbles?

They want to marry and raise kids with foreigners even less than they want to marry each other, retard. Maybe learn something about a culture before deciding you know how to fix their problems with one weird trick!

Also, I'm really bored by the pop decline is bad meme. We have plenty of people. We could stand to have less. We shouldn't import people from poor countries just so we can hit 12 billion.

>population lowers
>economy lowers
>this is somehow a problem
>accepting foreign immigrants is somehow a solution
Fuck off Shmuel. Literally fucking Shmuel.

incorrect

the only way for infinite growth is to accept more people

the reality is that infinite growth isnt possible on this planet

How the hell are shitskins gonna save birth rates? The japs need to start fucking and dumping loads.

>When will Japan accept more immigrants? It is the only way to raise their crime rates and cost the taxpayers more in subsidizing 3rd world niggers who possess no skill or discernable talent other than breathing and taking up space

OY VEY!!!!! JAPAN NEEDS MORE IMMIGRANTS NOW IF THEY WANT TO BE JUST AS PROSPEROUS AS EUROPE!!!

Real estate prices hedged on global overpopulation

Why should an already cramped and overpopulated country take in more people?
Its fucking stupid is what it is

>shmuel

which ethnic group could be behind this??

>japans native population dies
>import germans and swedes that don't want to get raped
>???
>IRL anime

Better to die than miscegenate.

>the number of westerners is a problem because they have a larger carbon foot print, we must stop having kids!
>the population is decreasing, we mist import third worlders!

I understand this might seem like the fallacy of thinking an entire group is the same person and thus have contradictions, but I've met many people (leftists) who have literally those exact two beliefs and do not see the contradiction. How can those people deny that white genocide is a real thing?

>shmuel

Pokin the gorilla in the monkey house.

Because Immigrants are filthy

I swear to god jap posters are god tier at worst

They have been pushing this bullshit since like the fucking 90's

JAPS, KEEP THE SAND NIGGERS OUT. YOU ALREADY HAVE GROPE PROBLEMS DON'T ADD RAPE PROBLEMS TO IT.

Japan already experimented once with 5 immigrants, they had to be deported after committing crimes. It isn't happening.

When are you going to drink more cum. Fucking saged, shill faggot

just think german/japanese offspring every shmuel's nightmare

Westerners have a high carbon footprint because they have a high standard of living

The only solution is to either improve technology or send us all back to a stone age (or modern Africa) lifestyle.

I hope all those leftists enjoy dying of Malaria by the time their 14 after they give up modern conveniences like medicine, healthcare, and vaccines.

Fuck that.

>When will Japan accept more immigrants? It is the only way to save their birth rates and economy.

Immigrants can't save the JAPANESE birthrate. They only enter the country and increase the gaijin birthrate.

Japan doesn't exist anymore if you replace the Japanese.

I don't understand the point in having more potential blue collars in the age of autonomization.

Japan should be planning to shrink their economy along with the population so they can still provide the same standard of living.

Bringing in immigrants for the sake of artificially inflating your population is absurd, will create poverty, and will just lead to more bubbles.

What will you do without ghettoized minorities who hate your nation?

nobody does, but the newspapers keep printing the same story

How about accepting some Canadians?

I like this a lot

I don't think keeping third world from having a decent life is worth some old white guy having wonderful experiences.

He will go back to his established life. They will keep bathing in shit ran by mafia and corrupt government.

>(((Schmuel)))

Homeland, a taboo in Jewish culture. Because it means something you can't take away by spending money.

why do you assume that the two are connected?
cant the third world develop their own nations, and remove their corrupt leaders?
or should literally all of them move to europe?

they already do. they have a deal with china and korea. its part of a east asian coalition proposal thats being hammered out. the immigration deal was a stepping stone

the united states being faggots was the last straw. a U.S naval ship firing into south korea, the detention of member of the japanese government (abe) ect ect has led to no desire to even allow americas or europeans into asian

soon the stragglers will be rounded up and shipped off on the grounds that they are enemies of the state

Never.

Based burgerbro.

This shit gets reposted every so often.

>1 post by this id

Just ignore this thread in the future, OP is a faggot

Based Nippon

Every time you see an article like this, talking about how a country should take in immigrants for its economy or birth rates or whatever

It is the literal admission that these people see people within nations as nothing more than cogs for the continued functioning of the nation

they do not care about cultural interests or the PEOPLE that actually make up the fucking nation

people in positions of power who are willing to displace the PEOPLE of their nation, you know the PEOPLE who define the nation, they are absolute scum who see you as nothing more than a cog in a machine

always remember this

there's a reason the leaders of europe don't have children, they have no vested interest in the future of these nations, they are cunts who are only interested in furthering themselves, and will throw their own people under the bus to achieve those goals

these sorts of people deserve nothing less than to hang from street poles

lol we all knew already.

This is a fundamental point.

The economy should be a tool to serve the people, not the other way around.

Yes goyim. Japan must open up there borders orvelse they-vill suffer great misvorchun.

come on gunpei accept muslim indonesian and malay immigrants already you Islamophobic bigots.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475/

This sort of thing is only possible in a largely homogeneous nation with a deeply ingrained culture of cooperation and work ethic. Importing third worlders that do not possess these cultural values en masse would have a deleterious effect on native Japanese children.

This.
The economy is not god. The nation and its people are not summed up by the economy. We do not serve the economy, the economy serves us!

their kids, or the reaper

What the hell.

>who will take care of the aging japanese population?

japan is fine without dirty fucking immigrants. but of course (((they))) don't agree.

Don't worry about it.

They must destroy all of their culture and heritage built up over thousands of years so that they don't live like slightly poorer people for a while.

>John Schmuel

More like John YULE.

You know, because he belongs in a fire place.

>When will Japan accept more immigrants?

Only when they ignore those Islam and African immigrants and accept White American and European stock immigrants.

No matter what happens to Japan as it is, letting every shitskin on earth come in will be worse. Even if their entire economy collapses, it will be better than dealing with Islam, and the Japanese seem to know that

Every fucking day. Every fucking day the same threat.

I will fucking throw a party when Israel gets nuked.

I god damn hate you so much.

Why not send them to Israel? I am sure it will help your cause you fucking hooknosed rat.

Sage

>hooknosed rat
Calm down user.

Japan is already overcrowded as fuck. First they tried alleviating the overcrowding with expansion and colonialism, as all civilizations do. When that failed they are now going with plan B, reducing population. Its good for Japan.

Meanwhile beaner kids in my city are being randomly stabbed/murdered by homeless niggers.

Why should he?

apparently us flips because we are overseas slaves

When you see the same thread being made on a daily basis about sending rapists to your country doesn't make you angry?

I am already sick of Turkish and Nigerian refugees pulluting Tokyo if more of them come Japan will be doomed

As much I dislike you japs as I am chink, I do respect, if not out right like the old, hardline Showa era japs than today's limpdicks.

My Jap friend told me that the word on the street is that if they were to accept refugees, it would only be from Venezuela or South Africa. Idk why but ya

You don't know if they are watching the board, they could have you killed man.

GET YOUR GOY SHIT OUT OF HERE AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS YOU FILTHY FUCKING KIKE

if this is plebbit id gold it

Fuck off kike

>they could have you killed man

Intredasting.

Exprain.

>there arre blacks in japan?
bu but how is that possible, koji? It's far away from europe as fuck, not to mention to immigrate there is really difficult

Since Japan was an axis nation, obviously, they have kikes somewhere in that place.

It's not hard to imagine the Japanese developing a new cultural norm of ritualistic suicide for old people

>the face when ur country is depopulate mode, but its thru mental cancer
Speaking of which, robots will be doing the unskilled labor, peasants.

I hate the dickflayers

but nips would neve allow kikes to have positions of power, it is one of their rules: if you a gaijin you ain't right to vote n sheeeit an things like that. Financial shenanigansfrom burgerland or other kike stronghold is likely, but not in their country.