AMERICA YES

AMERICA YES

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

He will never get impeached he is the anti christ i voted for him lol

>Expecting politicians to ever change

It was worth it for the leftie butthurt

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Slide threads

Not gonna lie former Trump Impeacher here, it's fucking hilarious watching the impeachment crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let the globalists get the impeachment code.

I recognise that 7th name

A

Hes gonna make peace in the middle east

The best part of a pasta is its flexibility

Y-you're a s-shill

MAGA

Where my trannypedes at? Where my based black men at? MAGA

>I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him.
It's never happened before. Trust me. They've never gone after anyone like this before -- not for more than a week tops, and not without some fig leaf of neutrality.
Shit is reaching North Korean levels.

Just to ask, what made you think he was worth impeaching in the first place?

Trump is BASED

>A tree structure or tree diagram is a way of representing the hierarchical nature of a structure in a graphical form. It is named a "tree structure" because the classic representation resembles a tree, even though the chart is generally upside down compared to an actual tree, with the "root" at the top and the "leaves" at the bottom.
>"leaves" at the bottom.
>leaves
>at the bottom

Its a fucking show sit back eat pop corn and remember its not real

Did you just learn that in your first year intro to CS class and felt you were special and clever for it?

^pretty much this

>Smith&Wesson

kys

Just kidding, I wish I lived in a gun state.

exact same post in another thread. now we got trump shills doing what shareblue is doing.

Always do the opposite of what the medias say
Therefor our support is renewed toward president elected mister Donald John Trump