Red pill me on Mcdonalds and fast food giants in general

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full_menu/sandwiches/junior_chicken.html
mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full_menu/sandwiches/mcchicken.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McDouble is one of the highest value food sources on the planet

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

tl;dr: soy protein nom nom nom

Shit for you, but it can taste really good.

Move out local restaurants and make many poor/middle class overweight for being too affordable but shitty healthwise

Read the sticky. Reported

they give the best nutrients per dollar, including vitamins and so on. the problem is a single burger that feeds you for a day is bad in a country that eats 3 times a day

why don't those lazy niggers put enough mayo on by default? What's their plan?

that's a junior chicken (yes they are the best)
source: mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full_menu/sandwiches/junior_chicken.html

mcchicken (pic related): mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full_menu/sandwiches/mcchicken.html

For being a burger place, they have shit tier burgers... Compared to 5 guys or Carl's junior or literally any other burger place. They use shit ingredients to serve the poor masses... I'm sure they're even worse in third world countries

they're probably not allowed to put more because fat

OK

I don't understand why plebs get combos when you can just get like 5-7 mcdoubles for the same price.

It's shitty but it's still good, and you can be more than healthy eating a diet solely of McDonald's if you do it the right way and supplement it with exercise. The problem is it's cheep so people gorge on it and become morbidly obese

2 junior chickens are so much more satisfying than 1 mcchicken

Its funny and sad how different our worlds are.
Here only "rich" people get to eat at Mcdonalds.
By rich I mean those with lots of disposable income.
Since here we have US prices instead of localized.

For the amount of money needed to have a proper meal in MCD, you can go to actual restoraunt and eat real food, and get more out of it.

mayo is for niggers and prostitutes.

>mayo is for niggers

mayo is a white invention and top european cuisine

Do you really call a promotion one big baguette with salad and ham for 9dollars?

The food is shit, the service is shit, all the people in there are shit, even the price is shit. Still I always come back there and any Mcdonalds in Brazil is always full.

How can you explain this shit?

It's actually the same in the US if you have any standards for meat quality.
If you want to have something besides jewed up mechanically separated chicken meat or mystery beef you need to shell out cash that most would rather spend on a better quality meal.

I eat fast food all the time and have lost a lot of weight. Use myfitnesspal to track calories and know what to order to keep meals about 500 to 600 calories. egg mcmuffin from mcdonalds is a good breakfast. Wendys grilled chicken and sub the fries for a small chili is a good lunch. Burrito bowl from chipotle without sour cream or cheese is a nice dinner. Always drink water, unsweetened tea or diet coke.

bk chicken jr is better =]
but mc chicken is good also i'll give them that.

i don't know man, specially those 24h Mc Donalds.. always bloody full

they charge like $3 more for a Big Mac which is the same meat and cheese (the costliest part) of a McDouble.

there's one in front of my house in the busiest avenue in Florianópolis and everyday there's a fight going on around 2-4am.

I've seen people getting knocked out, a robber getting caught by the police, a lesbian faking she was being beaten. One night I even saw a guy firing a weapon.

It's food. No worse than the processed shit you can buy at the super market and cook yourself.

And that is to say it's not really that bad for you unless it's all you eat.

I don't do McDonald's often but when I do I always use the app and get freebies. They always have things like free nuggets, mcgriddles or something with the purchase of a beverage. Pay 99c for a large unsweetened tea and get the freebie.

Wtf is a mcdouble? For 1 euro here you can buy the really small hamburger. Same size cheese burger is 2.25 euros. Slice of cheese costs 1.25 hamburgers.

Ask a 19 year old Mcdonald's employee anything

This x1000

most of the food is generic. it is meant to be where a burger in california will taste exactly like the same burger in Virginia....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, processed food flavored processed food

Mcdouble is two patties and one slice of cheese. Used to be 99c but now are $1.29 or 2 for $2.50 where I am. They differ from a double cheeseburger which has 2 slices of cheese.

Did you ever witnessed a serious fight between customers?

It's all over priced. Del Taco is the only place I'm used to getting my food made fast. I only get fast food if I have a gift card. It's so much cheaper to buy and make your own food. Though I admit it's too much of a hassle to try to make breaded chicken and easier to buy it in store.

I've witnessed a 300lb body builder get $35 worth of food after purchasing $2 worth because he got loud with my beta cuck manager.

But as for an actual fight not really.

I definitely see a lot of weird shit otherwise however.

When the McDonald's employee helped catch the facebook killer did they send out any communications to the employees?

Ever witness or do anything gross to the food

No, the only networking we do is with stores in proximity to share workers if needed or food and stuff we're short on.
I'm not a nigger so no, I am however slowly killing my fat regular customers on purpose.
"Extra cream in that ice coffee" they end up with instead of 5 pumps of cream they get around 12 or 80% of the cup. I like to think when their heart fails soon I'm a major cause. Same thing with Extra mayo and such.

McFouble with no ketchup no mustard + big mac sauce ON THE SIDE (critical: they charge extra to put it on the burger)

An almost-big-mac with a bit less bread and no lettuce