What made you hate niggers?

What made you hate niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEzXUsiToDY
youtube.com/watch?v=kwYvSq91Kg8
youtube.com/watch?v=BO66Am_F6NU
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hotep niggers and black israelites are an american things. africans dont buy it.

I didn't until the Hate Whitey trend really kicked in in the 90's and """black culture""" became a celebration of the basest, ugliest behaviors of mankind.

Rap.

The most disgusting collection of noises known to mankind.

It's been 200 years and blacks still fail to properly assimilate. Meanwhile chinks and gooks only took around 50 years to act somewhat American.

Also this.

Detroit

We can still have racial equality, just not with niggers, they already proved they cant handle that

Someone post the chink with a thick accent who can recite Dixie and talks about how shit niggers are.

Niggers being in white countries.

going to school with them.you cannot believe how many of them rap and start speaking ebonics and whites acting like them.just sitting by them makes me want to vomit.

Yes they absolutely do buy it.

Watch Africa Addio and you can see a section where they were teaching we wuz afrocentric bullshit even 50 years ago.

This is now a nigger kek thread

Niggers.

youtu.be/UEzXUsiToDY

Stealing dat sheet like iz a nigg.
Kek

Niggers are a cancer in the land I love.

My dad always told me how useless niggers are and how they are a plague and my mom would say don't listen to him and than I met niggers and found out my dad was right.

get photoshop fags. Also you mispelled thieves.

This is why the world hates you fucking cracker bitches.

Kiss our feet nigger. Don't kid yourself, literally EVERY race hates niggers.

I demand you post all the
>We wuz jews
videos now.

Even niggers hate niggers. Its a clean sweep.

Going to a Canadian school and being told by a fucking pompous ass self righteous niggress that "your people have always been stealing from mine." Like bitch, you're stealing a spot in our education that could go to a white student with half a brain.

That was the moment when I realized that there would never be a point when niggers are satisfied by our gibs.

I saw their skin color and looked back at mine and knew from that instant that they are the scourges of the world.

Holy fuck this one is good

Living near them

Wish my parents understood. Those two retards would suck a nigger dry because muh oppression.

They dindu nuffin

Rekt by whitey again

My mom will be like you can't say that! It's racist! And my dad will be like it's not racist they're niggers!

What a tease. I was hoping so baaad to see that niggers brains stomped on.

What's with black people and sucker punching?

I unironically thought niggers were "cool" then I worked as security/bartender in a exclusively black night club. 6 months later I was a avid subscriber to Paul kersey.

Why tf would you do that, the only thing you're going to get out of that is a longer sentence, dumb fucking niggers.

Also, the reason I hate niggers is because I live in a south Georgia city where it is 75% black and the rest white, and I rarely have had a positive encounter with a nigger in my life.

They don't believe anything about fighting fair lol. It's fucking hilarious especially in movies like end of watch as if there is some sort of code of honor amongst street nigs. If anything it's the opposite.

We need more of this shit for when shareblue raids us

I've fought several niggers within my life, they despise a fair fight and it usually ends up with you getting jumped, most of the time they are just all bark and no bite and most of them are very poor at fighting.

When I see this my blood boils and I wanna slaughter every nigger on the planet. Im triggered bad.

Niggers.

Living in East Cleveland

What is the context for this? Does he know them?
>inb4 just "nigger"

This. The only thing that scares me is they escalate beyond reason if their "cred" or "rep" is on the line. They love to pull a weapon over a stupid ass argument. Not saying slugging it out is cultured or principled but whites are usually pretty good from my experience about keeping it to trading blows or shit talk.

they had an uncovered bucket of chicken upstairs

I can picture the liberal brain's antivirus software going "but slavery, but slavery, but slavery."

cumskin bitch had it comin, AYO MAI NIGGA DINDU NUFFIN

Living in Australia

Cuz we wuz kangz n sheeeit

I thought you guys only had abbos?

youtube.com/watch?v=kwYvSq91Kg8

This is a perfect example of that.

Also every single time a crime has been perpetrated on me or family/friends the perp is always a nigger.

anyone else kinda wanna get extra /fit/ and colonize some wombs desu

Niggers

From what I've seen, it's a fair one on one fight until you start winning.

Then they just fucking swarm you and claim it was a 1-on-1 victory.

Acting like they invented all modern music. I really want to beat the shit out of white people that make this disgusting claim.

Crime, buffoonery, etc.

Something liberals refuse to do: living in the same neighborhood with them. But that was long long ago when they were better behaved, believe it or not and it was still crazy, even way back in the late 0's-early 70's, during the retarded disco/soul train days. I tell ya, I cannot think of a black stereotype that is NOT true in some way or another. They tend to be extremly foul people, generally speaking.

I grew up as a poor white kid in a black neighborhood. I hate niggers, and always laugh when some liberal dude that grew up in a suburban neighborhood defends them.

When I saw stuff similar to this almost every week in high school. The kids got bussed in from downtown.

12 tone system is a white system, you're playing in our court.

Tell them you find their excessive fondness of niggers disingenuous compensation. You find their attitude disgusting and are ashamed to have been raised by spineless children. Tell them when you have children, you'll have courage to actually say what everyone else refuses to see.

Everyone in london under 25 pretending they are a yardie and talking like ali g but with no irony since about 1995.

Having to grow up around this.

senpai,bruv,mandem all used by teenage boys and girls in the same way cash me outside would be used by danielle bregioli

youtube.com/watch?v=BO66Am_F6NU

Another Prime Example of coonery.

Fortunately for me my friends always had my back, whenever Im gonna get into a fight with a nigger I always make sure I have a few friends on standby just because of this.

And if I didn't have any friends to make sure I wasn't getting jumped I'd usually scram. (pic related)

>see nigger
>see pythagoras
>nigger dindu nuffin

I guess it was when a few of them tried to steal thousands of bucks worth of stuff from me, twice.

Bitch didn't have one thread of clothing on at the end. WTF XD

Their obnoxious gangster thug like behavior, the "cool" status of rap music, and the normalization of their degenerate behavior.

Also, seeing pic related on the street makes me clench my fists.

They know that they look inferior, so they enjoy mocking us when that kind of degeneracy happens.

Fuck niggers.

I went on a cruise out of St. Petersburg and half the ship was niggers. I'm from the West coast so I can tolerate beaners. I don't know how you southern bros do it. They are literal fucking animals. I was so glad to get to the ports of call (Bahamas, Cayman Islands). The local black people are great to tourists.

Nope

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

I'm a liberal and I love black people and the blacks I have known have been nothing but good to me. But the facts regarding their stupidity are depressing. Maybe they simply have to be our burden.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

There are fewer things in life more revolting, more disgusting, more triggering, than to see a white bitch with a fucking nigger boyfriend. I wanna rage when I see that shit.

id get sunburn aids and malaria im good bro

My whole family only tolerates niggers. If anyone were to date a nigger, they'd be disowned by everyone. They actively say it's disgusting and how wrong it is.

When I grew up and actually spent any extended period time with one I understood why my family believes what they believe. Overly aggressive, loud trash looking to be the center of attention. Always are to take the easy way out.

>sell cocaine
>have some money and plenty of cocaine
>give white girls all the free cocaine they can snort

you must be one of those sheltered liberals who isn't exposed to niggers, only blacks that have themselves escaped the niggers to shelter

>anyone trash tier enough to be on food stamps
>eating fruit
lel no.

Think of it as a good deed. You'll be noticeably improving their IQ

Don't hate anyone just need to go back

The constant deluge of violent crime stories, combined with the shit I found out about scientific evidence of their low intelligence and abstract reasoning capabilities.

I hate niggers because I'm not legally allowed to behead them and then mount their heads above my fireplace like the stupid ape niggers they are.

>senpai, Bruv, mandem

Hahahaha had to laugh at that one f.am

True, I'm from the OC and blacks there are like, 2% of the population and are chill.

improving the African quality of life, one pump at a time

white mans burden huh guys :/

He made the classic mistake people all too often make around niggers: He relaxed.
Never let your guard down, especially if you happen to work with the worst of the worst niggers i.e. prison CO.
No impulse control. My friends a CO and got in a fight with a similar upstanding basketball american. In addition to getting his nose broken, the dindu got himself 15 months in solitary confinement. Which incidentally, doesn't count towards his actual sentence. So his "time" is paused for the next year and a half while he sits alone in time out. They all know this is what will happen, but they are too stupid and too impulsive to stop themselves.

Well im from baltimore and blacks are like 60% of the population and they rob and kill at the 3rd highest rate per 100k people in the country....it's not the same

US public schools.

Interacting with them

She wasn't even wearing clothes in the first place if you think about it.

She had a fucking tube of fabric covering her chest and a tube of fabric covering her crotch. The bitch was literally wearing two peices of clothing.