After the Russia thing, which is bullshit as we all know, what do the Dems even have?

After the Russia thing, which is bullshit as we all know, what do the Dems even have?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wjQNNV
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-7-reasons-a-russia-special-counsel-is-a-bad-idea/article/2623451
archive.is/KdbdJ
youtu.be/BPwdK9cBhK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K, not counting the russia thing:
Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council

Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now

Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections (every single democrat in the senate voted against this, every single republican voted in FAVOR of removing internet privacy protections)

Hillary wouldn't cut the EPA by 30%, cut government programs to help homeless people, cut "meals on wheels" to help old poor people have food, cut the labor department and cut the education department while increasing funds for the defense department (aka more intervention in the middle east, yay!)

Hillary wouldn't put Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education

Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now

And as a bonus, Trump VASTLY expanded weapon sales to Saudi Arabia.

Even Obama and Hillary weren't selling this much weaponry to the saudis, not even close

Hillary would have picked the white Palestinians over you shitskin Israelis though.

Open violent treason

Nice digits, Chaim.

Shut the fuck up Shareblue nobody falls for this shit

>muh weed
>muh christianity
shoo shoo kike

>Jew

You don't fall for well known facts that the trump administration is not even denying?

What kind of cognitive dissonance is this

I mean, it's pretty much russia or bust. Which is kinda funny given how incompetent trump is. Shows the state of your politics, comrade.

CopyPaste. Got any original posts? Kinda on the nose for you to be an Israeli shill isn't it?

They'll just keep the Russia thing going for the next 8 years. Just like the last several months, the big smoking gun proof will always be coming right around the corner, just hold on it's coming any day now. And the media will keep running page 1 stories about every new allegation from an unnamed source. This is basically the left's version of a conspiracy theory.

>check out CNN
>they've already dropped the Comey/Impeachment stories

It was literally nothing. How much further is this nonsense going to go on?

the whitehouse...

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

No, nobody falls for the ruse that you AREN'T a literal paid shill pushing a bunch of talking points that look like they were composed by a focus group of boomers and which you obviously copy-pasted from an existing text file given that you made a like 1,500 character post 60 seconds after the OP posted his thread

They have John McCain's belly button lint.

We drain them of their money before we attack and take it all back.

nothing. thats why they wont let the russia thing go. its their only political capital. they will drag it out as long as they can

>Impeachment
discord.gg/wjQNNV

>what do the Dems even have?
They have the entire media, hollywood, and academia they can call on to cook up an endless string of lies.

The point wasn't that they were ever going to run out of lies, it was that eventually the public was going to figure out their scam. We're in the middle of that.

They tried REALLY hard to rope him in with a co-opted Manafort and the Never Trumpers but the ploy was unsuccessful. They're still under the impression that they actually caught him with that trap and are ball-blasted that he actually escaped it.

>They'll just keep the Russia thing going for the next 8 years.
Watergate took about a year and a half.
Trump won't finish his first term before he has a breakdown and quits.

>Dems
Reality is partisan to you idiots, the whole notion of objective reality is thrown out. Everything is politics, and the truth doesn't matter, only what can be used politically. This is "meme magic," the power of a critical mass of idiots to deceive other idiots into their alt reality.

There is a criminal investigation into Trump's administration. It isn't partisan, Robert Mueller, the special council, is unequivocally considered the best possible choice for both parties. That you are not aware of this yet suggests that you are a fucking idiot who only reads the fake news here. Kill yourself and your family.

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account

It's a Munchausen gambit. Where they pull themselves up by the ponytail.

You're absolutely correct - they have nothing. Not the House, not the Senate, not the Execurive, a minority of the Governors, a negative popularity and a lame backbench of crazy fucktards nobody likes or would vote for in a million years.

But they do have emotionally-stunted violent wannabe fascists and the media and a plurality of the judiciary.

So, plug the Russia thing, throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. Use whatever they can claw out and build from that.

Its really the only way forward they have that might work within a reasonable timeframe.

this desu~

Apparently stating actual facts makes you a shill.

Keep dreaming. You can dream even better if you sleep. Just go to sleep user.

>they have nothing
...except a majority of voters.

They won't ever drop the Russian thing. It has already been said several times that there is no evidence of ties. They have convinced themselves so much they can't stop now.

kys faggot you're fooling no one

>after all that shit that's coming a trump like the Trump Train that brought him into office
>yeah, let's talk about things

This isn't a Democrat thing. This is an "across the aisle" kind of thing. This is a "Republicans are slowly dragging their knuckles because their constituency" sort of thing.

It still comes back to what's going on here though. We're going to see the third Impeachment of a sitting President. The train is fucking moving.

Read this stupid reddit-jew.
Hillary would have ramped up hostilities with Russia. Potentially catastrophic. Information of users won't be sold by companies and if it were to be sold they would be boycotted. Who gives a shit. Hillary would have allowed mass migration to continue and we all know exacerbate it. Lower wages, more debt. Hillary praises our public education system which is a disgrace and a hotbed of corruption. Privatization is a cost effective way to reform, but you're a jew so you absolutely love the indoctrination factory. Fuck the EPA. Doesn't even need to exist. Existing laws and simple additions would cut costs and increase effectiveness. Jeff Sessions is not cracking down on marijuana. If he does, he'll face too much resistance and it Trump would reign him in over the backlash. Jeff Sessions has already admitted backlash was fairly strong and he hasn't done anything yet.

>I posted a "meme pic" with my "post" Mr. Shekelbergstein, do I get an extra quarter?

You're fooling yourself, which is hilarious. You try to shut down anyone who disagrees with you by calling them a shill. This is the tactics of a PUSSY, a intellectual coward who can't actually defend his claims and ideas rationally, so he resorts to ape-tactics.

You show nothing but your own pathetic weakness.

HAHA im saving this one for more libtard tears in 2020

>1 post by this id

Nice argument bro I think reddit might be more your speed though

*Killary

Jason Chafitz said today there is no evidence. None. Why do dems and MSM keep going with fake news?

Libs gonna Lib & Trib

Stupid vacuous accusations. Fuck off shareblue.

>I posted nothing

Good job!

>He's afraid of Russia

fucking KEK

Yeah, I can only have one post when I just posted you fucking leaf. Day of the Leaf when?

Incoming indictments

Nice knowledge of pole maymays dude I believe everything you say now

Not even close. Majority in a few States, but it doesn't work that way.

Beautiful. Counterargument when though?

We'll know what they have when they all start saying it. You'll hear a common phrase in the morning news, then repeated in the evening news, and you'll be able to say to yourself, "Ok, that's going to be the bullshit libtards are going to force us to hear repeated over and over again until we're insane."

If nothing comes up with the Russia investigation, the Dems will be destroyed forever.

fuggggg

Jack shit

>what do the Dems even have?

The Special Counsel is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Constant happenings for the media to bash Trump.

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-7-reasons-a-russia-special-counsel-is-a-bad-idea/article/2623451

Rosenstein really screwed Trump on this one.

>and he knows our friends have stuff on him.

archive.is/KdbdJ

To what point? Given that you didn't make one

That wasn't the actual meme. It should be "Day of the Rake." Please go die. You should have called me out on it.

youtu.be/BPwdK9cBhK8

Probably this sort of thing, you know, actual punks with coherent point of views criticizing things that are dumb/wrong with the current political situation until Trump does something illegal or morally reprehensible again.

Hopefully this will be closer to 2018 when a few more gerrymandering lawsuits go through and the political system is more reflective of the actual beliefs of the majority of people.

Fingers crossed on that one I suppose.

Keep hiding under your distractions little bitch, that's all you have. Lies don't last forever, idiot.

More victimhood bullshit. Not enough women in the Whitehouse. Blacks and women are being oppressed by Trump's policies. blah blah

You throw insults like a middle schooler

Solid shilling Ahmed...digits confirm

>Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now
Hilarious, she was pretty much ready to sign the TPP, only stopping when Bernie kicked her ass in that position. It's pretty clear that Hillary doesn't give 2 fucks about Net Neutrality either
>Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections
Her campaign was pretty much on the verge of suggesting to ban the encryption their servers used, not to mention a lot of left leaning news sites were already making quite the buck off of your information already. Don't believe me? Get no script and check out CNN, huffpost, etc, there are literally more scripts for finding out your interests and selling it to others than there are scripts that actually make the site function
>Hillary wouldn't even try to crack down even harder on marijuana
Her daughter outright said "Marijuana kills you" last year

Did you have to check knowyourmeme for that one?

That's all you deserve.

The top ranks of the leadership have second passports issued by countries that don't ask questions about where people's money comes from.

The best option of most of the rest is to load the pistol they bought to "defend themselves from fascists," suck on the barrel like it was a cock and blow out their brains.

It's that or die in prison. Pizza lovers don't last long in general population. The inside redpills just about every white man who ends up there---and they know what needs doing with perverts.

Am I the only one that believes that it doesn't matter who the president is?

People suck no matter what.

You're braindead. You will never be successful

>being this full of yourself

This board is cucked

>mfw reading your posts
Just kys now

>Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance
Obamacare is requiring by law that a person buy healthcare from a private company or else you get fined. Cant get more unconstitutional than that.

>Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council
Do you even know who Hillary Clinton is? Fuck yes she would hire someone just like him.

>Cut EPA 30%
fuck if I care. If we cant develop the tech to get off this planet or fix the environment before we die out, it's probably for the better and we need to start all over.

>Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now
Obama cracked down on medical marijuana HARD. This likely isn't right.

Other 2 I agree with.

>posts

This is only my second post. Get eaten by a gator redneck trash.

You can't even defend yourself, you just make wild accusations, which is another bitch tactic (throwing out so many bullshit claims that the other party can't address them.) Typical rightist tactics.

>engaging with the shill

>rightist
Nobody actually uses this term except asspained leftists (like you)

>he can't make an argument without appealing to a stereotype strawman

they control most of the media

they can control senile pathetic republicans like john mccain to do whatever they want and block anything from ever getting done

Kill yourself. Trump sucks

More distraction. Don't you have any other tactics?

not only that Chelsea Clinton said her mom would be harder on weed laws during a speech but since she's a democrat most retarded millennials think she wouldn't have gone after it

>he doesn't abbreviate kys
>he thinks Trump is the point

What am I distracting from? What epic point did you make that I'm ignoring? "It's over for Drumpf"?

They just want Trump out, they would be fine with Pence.

>alleged shill has 3 posts
>you have 16
Somebody is getting nervous

That's not very tolerant of you

muh tax returns!!
haliburon!
trickle down!
muh inequality!
muh 1%
lol

biz produces everything
dems wana crush biz
giv to people for producing nothing
hmmm wonder why things scarce
pro tip: without regulation houses would be so cheap you not need moretgage and major part of economy goto making them
schools be studying howto make house 1$ per sq foot
ban unions who are permatards
computers made of wood if up to unions

>he's a faggot that can only do > all the time

kys

Thank god Trump is there to defend the "shit skin Israelis". Even has his daughter get fucked by a Jew none the less with Jew kids. And has this guy as his right hand man in the WH.

Getting better

>counting my posts

Can't believe your fucktards still un-ironically think Trump is good for US.

He has royally fucked us over at literally every single chance he has had thus far.

there have been a grand total of two good things he has done.

Appoint General Mattis
and drop some bombs on towelheads

Other than that every single decision he has made has fucked us up the ass.

How new of a shill are you? You come from T_D?

Start up the rotors.

Oops you triggered him. Back to his safe space!