ULTIMATE DEGENERACY: Paedophilia is a “fate, not a choice”

> Dr Klaus Beier, who runs a clinic in Germany that treats people who are sexually attracted to children, told The Times of India that healthy society must accept “paedophilia is a reality amongst us”.

> His conclusions back up a claim made by a criminal psychologist that paedophilia is a "sexual orientation" like being straight or gay.

> “Working with juveniles has been extraordinary successful as they accept guidance, they would like to be part of the society, be loved by parents and social surroundings so that they try to find a way to cope with this inclination.

Source: independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/paedophilia-causes-not-a-choice-fate-claims-leading-scientist-a7629786.html

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jnr0xtG.png
i.imgur.com/fLaOpoa.png
sexualmedizin.charite.de/en/
i.imgur.com/Z418eB4.png
i.imgur.com/yWYc5kv.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There is no slippery slope

So you're implying that a mental illness is a choice? Did you choose to be retarded?

(((scientist)))

I really wish I could go back in time 15 years to my Year 9 class in which I had a lesbian dyke for a teacher who got me suspended for a week for saying that Homosexual acceptance will lead to a whole host of shit like Paedophilia acceptance.

Ted Bundy's sexual sadism was also not a choice. Should we be accommodating of their sexual urges? No. Both sociopaths and pedos belong institutionalized for life, or in prison if guilty of crimes.

>Be German "scientist"
>Push for pedo acceptance
>Get raped by kebab

oy vey, the slippery slope is a fallacy, goy! this is totally unrelated to all that other stuff (((we)))'ve been pushing.

rare

If someone could tell me the cure to this disease other than suicide or chemical castration, that would be fucking great.

> scientist talking about fate
nice trips

checked

i like how they actually show a pic of a guy on the Internet preying on underage girls, too

I recommend that you guys watch Chicken Hawk for some insight

How hard would it be to find this guy?

>Another episode of Sup Forums rejecting science when they don't like it

So this guy is a kike, right? Why do they never learn? Hopefully this pogrom will be the last one.

idk. just looked; seems like he's using the name "john smith" so it's probably set up just for the pic

This is the exact same shit the jews pulled in the Weimar republic back in the 1900's. This degeneracy stems from them and the use their control of the media to push it on the population. Demoralization greatly weakens the strength of a host country because it drives us apart.

Jews are public enemy #1

i.imgur.com/jnr0xtG.png < mIRC stuff, probably fake/nothing even if you can make it out
i.imgur.com/fLaOpoa.png

Not only that, it is at the same 'Institute of Sexology' started all over again.
sexualmedizin.charite.de/en/

These fucking Jews, I swear

What's this guy supposed to be a doctor of?

i.imgur.com/Z418eB4.png < maybe you can make out the #something room on DALnet there
i.imgur.com/yWYc5kv.png < Yahoo Messenger names

it's probably all faked so I'm not going to put time into it

just for the sake of shitposting, say Trump is impeached, Dems take back over, """scientists,""" the liberal media and lawmakers convene, and a couple of years from now they officially decide that by being against pedophilia you are a bigot and are equivalent to a racist, sexist or a homophone. What happens?

>Ultimate degeneracy

I think you mean ultimate redpill desu

There is a slippery slope, but it went the opposite direction you assume it did.

This happens, for real though. The Jews will always run into the wall on this.

A huge body of people would become deeply, deeply enraged.

Strip this 'doctor' of his s license to practice medicine, immediately!

Whoever took this screencap is a fucking faggot apparently he uses a magnifying glass over his computer monitor to read text fuck this shit im out

I guess this will be the final test. Whites bent over backwards for gays and trannies, will they let their children be fucked by old men?

Me and literally every human being who is not a pedophile or from California would absolutely murder the fucker

But leftists tell me it's impossible to electrocute abhorrent sexual orientations out of people and we can't expect people to be abstinent.
Hide your kids.

BOWDOWN BEFORE MY GOOGLE FU PUNY HUMAN SCUM

they're coming for the children

gay marriage, homo acceptance in common core, transgender kids, this all culminates in children getting the "right of sexual consent" and forced acceptance of pedophilia

He's not a leading scientist if he doesn't cite any evidence. Attraction is not decided by fate, and it's been proven by science over and over. In fact, nothing is decided by fate, because there's no such thing. This "leading scientist" must be going through heavy delusions.

I don't understand this kind of (((argument))). I don't care if it's the person's "fault" or not, I care if it is a threat to society. It's like the 'insanity' defense for rape or murder. Who gives a shit if they knew what they were doing? They did it, and should have a bullet placed in the back of their skull--same goes for pedos.

hmm there's those numbers again
moloch is in this thread and he likes it

There's literally nothing wrong with the number 666 goy.

OY VEY REEL IT BACK A LITTLE. REMEMBER WEIMAR.

Fuck off pedo, get ready to rot in hell.

The whole point is just to allow Jews to prey on the goyim. That's it. Jews don't have morals for those outside their tribe. They have no principles other than "how do I get away with this".

Damn 666 confirms this shit

satanic ritual abuse?? more like satanic panic! nothing to see here...

fight fate, desu

there's always literal castration.

Wait, why is this controversial? Why is this even surprising? Pedophiles are obviously fucked in the head. How did we all not already know that?

I don't think you really understand the implications that the typical liberal academic would take away from this. I know this is a political discussion, and therefore everyone is supposed to tribalistically and thoughtlessly hate one another, but it's honestly helpful to at least understand how people who aren't you think. If anything, it will teach you how to be more persuasive when you encounter people you disagree with.

What this means, to them, is that pedophiles are not ethically culpable for their sexual inclinations; it means that pedophiles are victims of circumstance. That doesn't mean we must allow them to molest children; that would just be creating more victims out of innocent bystanders. But it does mean that identifying and treating pedophiles before they molest any children is preferable to punishment and stigmatization after.

But wait, you say - isn't this inconsistent with the liberal rejection of conversion therapy for homosexuals? Well, no. In the liberal worldview, a mental illness is about whether or not you can function in society. You're not mentally ill because you're abnormal, you're mentally ill because you're abnormal in a specific way that makes it harder for you to function. Homosexuality does not meet the criteria, to liberals, since the behavior itself is harmless and the negative outcomes associated with it are explained as secondary effects (i.e. the result of social prejudice). Pedophilia does meet that criteria, since pedohilic sexual behavior behavior requires the victimization of a party which cannot ethically consent, and there's no way around that. It's a behavior which, by its very nature, must have a victim. And as such people who feel the urge to engage need treatment.

There's no inconsistency there - but probably a lot of values you don't agree with.

It's not 'fate' necessarily because all fates are chosen.

>Despite the lack of choice in paedophilic feelings, Dr Beier claimed it is not a psychic disorder and therefore people who act on their feelings are fully culpable for their actions, morally and legally.

Most of what he said is pretty obvious though I wouldn't refer to pedophilia as a "sexual orientation" as much as I would refer to homosexuality as a mental disorder. The idea of preventing masturbation to images found online is obviously never going to work and most likely the opposite would be more beneficial according to precedence, as morally wrong as that may be. Though given how sexually corrupted today's children are due to the media and the fact that just about all of them have cameras in easy reach there's probably tons of fap material for them that didn't involve abuse. The thing about getting them while they are juveniles I believe might be helpful in making sure that they never start deluding themselves into thinking that children are actually capable of healthy sexual relationships and that they wouldn't be ruining the child's life by manipulating them into any sort of sexual activities.

plz name one country where the age of consent was lowered from 21 to 12.

Bump because people need to know what these blood suckers are up to

not a pedophile, but when a girl starts bleeding that means she's sexually mature to have sex. if she consents what is the problem?? I wouldn't want my child having sex especially with a creepy ass dude that is attracted to underage kids, but biologically it makes sense

ephebophilia is a result of giving women to much power; creating a swarm of undersex adult men and oversexed teenage girls

scapegoating individuals is fucking retarded... but we are talking about the board that chased away the man who created this site for you

That's a bad metric to go by considering puberty is starting at younger and younger ages for girls thanks to an excess of xenoestrogens from plastics and the modern fast food diet.

> But it does mean that identifying and treating pedophiles before they molest any children is preferable to punishment and stigmatization after.

>treating pedos
Why not just gas them?

The age of consent is obviously somewhat arbitrary and culturally dependent, but these (((scientists))) are trying to normalize child molesters. There's a big difference. And just because someone has hit puberty doesn't mean they should be having sex with anyone, even people their own age. It is healthier for them to wait until they are around the age where childbirth is less dangerous. These norms evolved for a reason.

Gassing would be best. Even if it is genetic somehow it would be best to ensure they never reproduce.

people take what they are given if people are sexaully unable to find fufillment in one place they look elsewhere.

lots of people on say grindr are not actually gay but just want easy sex with someone. same with people who fuck animals and kids.

it doesn't make it okay though.

you get the serious perverts and the sad lonely fuckers that get dragged down.

(((they))) are making kiddie diddling ok in the same way (((they))) made gay and trans ok. by saying its natural and cant be helped. normies still believe that kiddie diddling is bad, but if they keep pushing this, normies will eventually believe that its ok. theres a short window in which the agenda can be exposed. that time is now. start by memeing how unacceptable pedos are, and how some "scientists" are saying people are born that way. normies still wont like that idea, and we can turn that logic on the the normies to make them realize gays and trans are just as bad, because they have a preconceived notion that gay and trans cant help it because they are born that way.

You do realize that what he is saying is scientifically accurate right?

All they have to do is move the goal post of what is non-functional for society then, which is exactly what they're doing.

Pedophillia is generally a result of child abuse

They shouldn't have suspended you for speaking your opinion, what the fuck.

There is only one treatment for these fucks its a full metal jacket round to the temple of the skull.

They discovered a loophole in the age of consent laws.

This changes nothing. Pedos who act on their urges and commit the crime or even just get cp have the book thrown at them. Pedos who keep to themselves are pretty much invisible is society because they know they're fucked up and do their damnest to not fuck with the law. What the fuck is the point with this conversation, are we supposed to sympathize with pedos? And if so which ones, the ones that are criminals or the ones that don't do anything?

Schizophrenia isn't a choice either.
Are we being discriminatory by not letting schizophrenics assault people during their manic episodes?

Pedo here. If pedosexuality is anything more than a fetish then why do I also like grannies and mothers? Is milfman going to be a sexuality now too? Checkmate libtards.

>BREAKING NEWS: Shocking new studies have shown that criminals WANT to commit crime.
Wew. Better abolish all laws, then.

"Scientists" beleive in fate now?
I bet Bill Nye will be glad to hear its not really his fault any more.

The only and most truest answer one can up with. Pedo's are predatory by nature and can in no way ever be inlcuded as a sexual orientation.

If anytthing, we should do more research into molestation and homosexuality. Seems to have a pretty big impact on a whole and the feminisation of homosexuals.

This.

we are going to make it brehs.

So if being a pedophile is a 'sexual orientation' and cannot be cured, why bother with jail and rehabilitation?

Surely we can justify the death penalty for all offenders as the standard punishment because they're never going to be anything other than a nonce?

When they say this, they're talking about the attraction to kids. They can't help it.
They aren't talking about actually molesting kids.
They're right, stop making such a big deal about this garbage

>this post
>666

why has no one pointed this out yet

FUCKING SATAN

Waiting 4 degen society hope i live long enough

This. imagine if they kept pushing it too far, and public outcry wasnt what they expected, instead of it being normalised, they all get hung and the dealth penalty is brought back

>implying the genetic error deserves to live even though it is a MAJOR risk to a stable culture.

Like many other things, the word pedophile was invented to suppress and control people. There was no such thing thousands of years ago. But not there have to be laws for literally everything, otherwise people don't know what to do.

Sup Forums was right yet again. I want off this ride.

young love has nothing to do with degeneracy tho.

Pedophiles are the scum of the Earth. Full degenerate. Morally and existentially reprehensible in every way. Don't you dare defend them. Any of you. And all you fucking lolli pieces of shit, just an hero already. There is no excuse for preying upon children. You richly deserve the gallows alongside your kike masters.

Degeneracy is the ultimate redpill

A fucking cow

You would say that, replicant.