We have a bit of a problem here "WHITE" America

It has alway been a well established fact that the US is a solid 48% white. However, in light of recent events in the News, Namely the time square car crash. It has been brought to the attention of Sup Forums that people who are actually registering as "WHITE" actually look like pic related.
I believe it is time for an official downgrade from their "respectable" 48% to a more accurate figure.

I believe 42% is much closer to the truth.

I fucking hate this country. There's a high school on my way to work and almost all of the staff there are Muslim or Turkish. I'm moving to Iceland as soon as I can learn the language.
Fuck non-white America
Fuck liberal America
Fuck Jewish America

Le 35% face

B-but w-what about based Trump and the MAGApedes?

Thinking the intent isn't to hide crime statistics

it sucks man, I got called whitey the other day by some rabid negress out for blood

I'd say it's less. America is not a white country and is wholly fucked, there's absolutely no hope. Best bet is to learn a slavic language and move to Eastern Europe, the last bastion of unabashed white identity on earth. I'm sick of my tax dollars going to Israel and a bunch of minorities to sit on their ass and get fat and have 7 kids. I'm no longer proud to be American, I'm ashamed. I only want to see this country burn

We're too far gone. It'd take a miracle to bring back our country, like a damn war against minorities and Jews. But no one would do that.

This is true, but there is an actual point to be made about how people register when it comes to crime, and during census'.

This guy literally registers as a white guy.

How common do you think this is?

>leaf thinks he isn't sinking as fast as we are

Where's the panel where he is mugged and/or murdered?

There is nothing wrong with immigrants

My ass. Give that fucker a woden blowdart gun.
0% Caucasian.

If you ever seen or filled out a US census or a standardized test at school, in the RACE category, there is no Latino or Hispanic option. The two things most of these ethnic groups pick are either white or native american. Afterwards, they ask if you associate with being hispanic/latino.

The reason the US places hispanics/latinos as white instead of native american is so that they don't get the same treatment as native americans do. This decision started in the 1920s when people were considering segregation for latinos in the same way native americans were delt with, but they also didn't want to give latinos things like reservations or free college in the future. It's simply a legality, and no one thinks they or themselves as white.

>says the leaf
Look at Sweden.

No I agree with you, I was just ridiculing the "civic nationalists." Personally I think no matter what we do, even if some of us want to save the union, it's going to fall apart. The only thing holding the country together is our semi-totalitarian police state. Without the force of the law every major city in the country would be a war zone in days. Hell, south Chicago is already a warzone. Another Great Depression or comparable economic crisis and the country Balkanizes, i'm sure of it.

Don't be butt hurt, I know we are fucked too, Trudeau cant pull them in fast enough.

What I'm saying is do you think that the problem is actually much worse than it appears ? Like is there an actual hidden segment that is registering as white and is actually beaner ? Or is this a one off.

Like one day are you (yes and we) wake up and be 35% because now people no longer need to hide there intentions ?

Americans should keep their euro-mutt genes out of the eastern European genepool and ESPECIALLY out of the Icelandic one.
I'm pure Anglo-Irish & I wouldn't dare touch Icelands gene pool.

Frankly, South Africa tier.

Fuck off leaf. Its actually the complete opposite. US is like 61% white but everyone with even a drop of minority blood gets classified as a nonwhite. I live in south carolina burbs I haven't seen a non-white in weeks. All the Unruly problematic minorities are quarantined in cities to leach off the businesses.

Trust me I see the situation we are in.
A good part of the population is now mulatto and there are only pockets of whites left at this point. Shit's depressing.
You guys are about 20 years behind us, so you have more time.

Wtf do you mean by that? Have you seen Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, or what's happening in Alberta? Oh wait, lemme guess, you're a non-white who loves being able to live in a white Country cause either you are:
A. an east asian who knows it's easier to compete against the less intelligent whitey, or
B. Mehmed or Tyrone that likes our comfy welfare and easy illegal market.

Fuck you, regardless of what you are, you are scum to our beautiful Nation.

Remember when Obama went to SA and they hired that bigger to do fake sign language? Kek

Unfortunately, due to our much smaller starting population we are being diversified at an absolutely alarming rate, we'll be below 50% at the same time as you, approx 2050, even though we were 95% white in the late 70s early 80s

>this level of delusion

May I direct you to the black on white rape and murder statistics ?

Go to the Pacific North-West. If anything dose happen that causes Balklanization you will at least be in a 90% white area.
Every day you spend there getting established beforehand is a wise investment.

Not as good as Nelson Mandela's funeral

Really, I thought places like Seattle were Diversified liberal shitholes. I know Hongcouver is. (Just North)

>I'm moving to Iceland
youre not icelandic
you dont know their culture
you will dilute their genepool

just accept, as i have, that you are an amerinigger and you belong nowhere. you are a genetic dead end. just dont let the barbarian hordes get a hold on our military...

Whats with his eyes? Is he gay?

The main reason why hispanic wasn't a race is because it's not a race

Hispanics who aren't brown mestizos that look like ted cruz don't want to be lumped with mestizo mexicans

why should they

Hispanic isn't a race

Make a "Mestizo" label, not a "Hispanic" one because ANY race could be hispanic

HA.
Have you ever came to Brazil? According to our census our population is 52% composed by niggers and mulatos. I'm still able to find some of those retards who claim to be white just because his grandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather was white.

Just living in a 90% white protects your daughters from race-mixing, ect based on demographics alone.
There is no reason for racially aware whites to stay in 'lost' states like California or Mississippi.

"Mestizo" is considered racist for some reason, even though it's a perfectly valid descriptor. They prefer the meaningless made-up term Lah-teen-oh.

Fug user that was a heavy hitting blackpill.

Saying actually that much is embarrassing.

It's kinda true

These men have mostly southern European DNA

Try southen American.

PNW is the epitome of the 'liberals who live in gated communities' meme. theyre liberal because they have literally no experience with minorities. they all ride gay fixie bikes and eat avocado toast.