Pol BTFO

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess that explains religion, lol!

Leaf post best post

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>Believe in random pool.
You even more retard than a 67 IQ person.

>Top stories: How to impeach to president.
Yeah, I'm sure this is a source you can trust.

How do you determine the IQ of people who have been dead for over 100 years?

Of course, it was the influx of ALL THOSE FUCKING IRISH

because of their IQ results in IQ test nigger?

You mean the criminals of the prohibition? Yea, how could we dare criticize the potato niggers.

>he thinks your grandpas were smarter
no nigger, simply google the flynn effect.

It didn't exist then, and would have been largely inaccurate.

IQ as a test is 100 years old faggots.

Quality anti shill pasta. I will concern troll leftist boards and mom's groups on FB with this.

>Implying your grandpa retard than a Gorilla 100 years ago.
Nigga, you even retard than a person that retard than a 67 IQ person.

Has it not been modified then? Is it exactly the same as when it was invented?

LOL seems legit.

All you have to do is read the literature of the 19th century in America to realize that people were more intelligent back then. Their mastery of the English language is astonishing compared to modern America, even common people incorporated Shakespearean language and King James Biblical terminology into their common sayings.

You can still find this in common sayings especially of the Southern dialect which reflects older vocabulary and expressions.

google flyn effect.

people IQ become higher with every decades (by three points or some shit), scientist don't know why.

IQ test have to be made harder every decade to normalize it again.

>Perhaps this explains why some segments of the population were so stupidly attracted to Communism and Nazism in the early 20th century.

quoted

Ireland actually has an iq on par with the rest of western Europe. The reason why our iq is 4 points lower than england is because 95% of Irish people don't live in Ireland--they left because of shitty weather and bongs fucking shit up. Also, the people who conduct the Iq test(lynn) are ulster scots from the university of ulster. They fucking hate Ireland, and maybe thats why they give shitty scores.
Ireland is actually ahead of England and most of Europe and the world in pisa scores regardless of iq.

the Flyyn effect doesn't account for a 33 point difference in a few generations

Then you trying to make us seem like retards is incorrect, blacks would STILL be lower than us.

It does retard.

better nutrition, less starvation, less poverty, better education, more access to information.

people back then didn't consumed our level of information.

LIKE A SOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEBOOOOOOOO
WAT DUH HELL U TRY TO SAY?

The flynn effect is + or - 5 points due to environment. A 67 iq is like a couple points over an abo.

>126116367
>IQ as a test is 100 years old faggots.
>1900 is 117 years ago

The Colombian intellect everyone.

we don't know, maybe blacks still have room for improvement.

if anything africans conditions are equal to whites in 1910 IQ scores.

But i once see a Elephant have a IQ of 70 on a 100 years old test.
You implying that Elephant were smarter than human for thousand years ?

Not really, is like 3 points per few years.
It has slowed down in developed nations.

we don't know if poor nations will follow the same development.

I dunno the dates nor I care.

People today are not more intelligent than our ancestors. No fucking way I believe that. Even if Bach or Mozart had an I.Q. of 3 they would be more intelligent than a modern person who had an I.Q. of 150.

I always thought IQ was nothing to do with upbringing and School Education?

The modern IQ test was not fully developed in 1900.

people back then couldn't understand basic elementary school logic we teach children today.

It took a genius to invent calculus, but today is something we teach in high school.

IQ is not only biological.
It seems to be culture also can affect it.

The IQ test had to be made harder with every passing year, so the average normal always come at 100.

No fucking shit, the article is extrapolating backwards from a trend in the 1980s to the present, you know after we stopped putting lead in cars and vaporizing it into the atmosphere for everyone to breathe, where average IQ gradually rose the equivalent 3 points every decade if the tests weren't being normalized so 100 = average intelligence of the population.

>The IQ test had to be made harder with every passing year, so the average normal always come at 100.

Are you dense? The IQ test as we know it did not exist in 1900.

But a fucking elephant can ?
Does basic IQ make organic smart at the start and retard at the end ?

>extrapolating a trend back 80 years is valid

So Americans had an IQ below zero in 1800?

There's a decent amount of studies showing that lack of vitamin D makes you 'stupid'. (for lack of the scientific language). This can make a lot of sense as blacks move north, where white people had to evolve light skin in order to absorb enough vitamin D.

That is the result of cultural inheritance which does not equal intelligence. Because I can go use a car does not mean I necessarily possess the intellect to have invented a car entirely on my own. Because we have access to the cultural heritage intelligent people that does not make us more intelligent. There has to be something fundamentally flawed with this premise because I refuse to believe that modern people are more intelligent than people from the 19th century.

All you have to do is go to an American Walmart, look around, and realize that we are the inverse of intellect.

is well understood that we're smarter than our ancestors.

we don't know what the effects of the flynn effect will be in poorer areas.

because you're seeing the low IQ parts of the bell and comparing it with a very cherrypicked version of europe based on their fiction.

Did you knew white people back then throwed trash in the streets, shitted and peed on the streets, had colera epidemics because their shits were also the water they drank?

You have african kids making electronics from scraps today.

>is well understood that we're smarter than our ancestors.

Obviously, but to say that the average American was mentally retarded in 1900 is ridiculous.

that's like saying current day africans are mentally disabled.

That's because they are.

They are. Average IQ in africa is like 70. And then groups like the bushmen have IQs of 60, as do abbos. They literally have the intelligence of children. Kenyans can't even pass a mirror test until they're age 6

Not really, we don't know what will be their real IQ once they're developed.

they seem pretty capable of being smart, look up the uncle toms.

see this.

It was being reported on discovered towns of whites that they were pretty dumb as well.

Nice numbers.

I just can't see this as being true. The majority of the older people I have met definitely are more intelligent than the average young person. This could be the result of higher I.Q. people living longer and being healthier, but I really just can't imagine people being less intelligent in the immediate past centuries.

The Flynn effect is bullshit anyway, it only exists statistically because of a refusal to properly sort by race. Instead of trying to accurately determine racial boundaries groups are overlapped by national origin and mulattoes are lumped in with blacks. It's a clusterfuck to avoid dealing with the racial question.

> implying niggers still don't do that

>we don't know what will be their real IQ once they're developed.

We can see from American blacks, that it's about 85, and that involves some mixing with whites.

>capable

Do you understand how a bell curve works? Of course some are capable. That doesn't change the average of the group.

Yeah, religion was invented by Americans in the 1900s.
You dumb motherfucker.

see this video, it explains it.

modern day africans seem to be like europeans some generations ago.

read sowell opinion on the IQ of black kids raised on white countries that aren't the US.

some score higher than whites.

Outliers aren't trends, and we aren't accurately measuring racial IQ because mixed race people are counted as whatever they identify as, screwing the data. For global data, ethnic groups within nations are counted as one group even when there is little interbreeding. The question will never be resolved until we start studying race properly instead of moralizing on it.

It's obvious you have very little idea what you are talking about, and are simply repeating basic (((Cultural Anthropology))) talking points.

unless you wanna bring the shit meme that blacks never invented nothing, blacks did indeed had kingdoms, libraries, medicine, poethry, music before colonization.

so they're pretty capable.

so you have not even a single link to back up your opinion.

>some
Are Colombians incapable of understanding the concept of an average?

we don't know yet if the flynn effect could power blacks to even negate the IQ gap.

>blacks did indeed had kingdoms, libraries, medicine, poethry, music before colonization.
Really only in Northern Africa, where there was mixing with whites and arabs, and even those were primitive compared to the contemporary civilizations in Europe and Asia.

not really.

>massive empires everywhere else in the world
>sparse tribal """"kingdoms"""" in africa

Yes really

Iqs of The population always average 100

>let's ignore west africa for some reason.

I was talking about west africa friendo

>the songhai empire was small when it was the size of western europe

>4-5 generations of people who have bypassed survival of the fittest through technology
>90% -> 50-55% whites
>somehow lost 32 IQ points on average
>average american in 1900 was 18 points lower than what was required to be retarded

>"""empire"""

what's wrong with using dirt as construction material?

just cause you build a few mud huts here and there doesn't mean too much

>everything was mud hutts

Nothing, if you are a primitive negro.

Even rice niggers in Cambodia put Africans to shame.

see
kys

>jungle rice niggers vs negros

>I'll move the goal post because I was BTFO

That shit was built in the 16th century after colonisation, by non-African architects. As were all buildings with mortar in Africa. All those West African kingdoms were likewise after Arab colonisation. The Bantu "kingdoms" were also just roving tribal bands until after colonisation.

Kenya rises 1 point per year...

Well, when your IQ mean is 70, that's a cool story...

My point, that Africans never came close to achievements of other civilizations still stands, regardless of the size of some mudcastle """"""empire"""""

For fucks sake. You really want to call a group that failed to even achieve Celtic equivalent agriculture an empire? The Tsardom was massive too buddy. Doesn't change the fact that even the best parts of it were, compared to the rest of Europe, backwaters for centuries on end.

Why are all the actual structures of stone and mortar only in the areas bordering non-blacks? Hmmmmmm....

It also gains a higher Indian and Chinese population each year, as well as other African migration. The groups being measured are not static, and there is no attempt to correct for changing ethnic makeup or interbreeding. The Flynn Effect ignores an entire axis of variables because no one wants to be the guy who says "who exactly are we counting as White?"

>everything was made by whites
>africans never build nothing by themselves even while some of their buildings are older than middle ages

>implying ethiopia was colonized by whites

Rice niggers in Java could put this together, but this great African empire couldn't manage decent castle?

Even a wasp can create the type of housing subsaharan africa has mastered

Ever notice how the ethiopian ruling class always had caucasoid facial features? Hmmmmmmm......

I never said everything was made by whites, I said everything made by africans is shit compared to whites and just about every other race.

>africans clearly never mastered stone

>ethiopians are white

because you don't know shit about africa retard.

that's a photograph lol. that means white people were there when it was taken.

Ethiopa was not conquered, but it was part of the European sphere of influence. Hence the obvious Portuguese architecture.

>mastered
>a building smaller than my house

Lemme see the great feats of this empire the size of Europe, not someone's shed.

>huh duh it clearly was the whites who build the houses in the style of the ashanti people

>I'll move the goalposts

We'd have to know what test was used.

If it relied on things found in education, then there's a reason.

Some IQ tests do use facts that are learnt through education and not innate ability.

So how come all the structures only existed in areas bordering non-blacks? Give us some examples from South or West Africa.

You are obviously a butthurt mullatoe. You should be proud of your European blood instead of pretending your non-White ancestors were equal to your White ones.
They were built using non-African construction techniques that did not exist in Africa prior to Euro/Arab contact. They didn't even have the wheel for fuck's sake.

Haha you're moving the goalposts further and further into the future huh. That's a photograph, invented by whites, taken of a house built after contact with whites.

>ghana is in north africa
lmao retard.

He was referring to your Songhai post dipshit. Did you claim Ethiopia was an empire yet?
But why should I expect reading comprehension from a coke rat.

I didn't move any goal posts, it wasn't me who said they didn't use stone. I said that they never accomplished anything comparable to other civilizations. You have yet to post anything which proves otherwise.

shut the fuck up nigger