Aryan Race vs White European Race

What's the difference? I'm kinda confused... Redpill plz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyers_Konversations-Lexikon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>europeans =/= aryans
/thread

All aryans are white europeans, not all white europeans are aryan.

Aryan just mean indo-european AFAIK

Aryans wouldn't include Finnish and Hungarian people.

Iranians, Ancient Northern Africans, and Northern Indians are also decadent of the same people but they race mixed and aren't pure.

I thought Aryans were from Germanic countries so Germany, Austria, Netherlands. England, maybe? I am not sure.

Nat Soc niggers cant even save a imageboard let alone the white race

This, what the fuck is wrong with these people, a simply google search will give them the answer but they're too lazy and stupid to even do that.

Fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

>england
holy kek
stop kidding yourself my little anglo rapebabby

aryans are middle east niggers

whites are european and don't look like hairy ass

pic not really related; i go after anything sexy

every Aryan is White European but not every White European is Aryan.

I literally just assumed from the quotes on this picture

Aryans as Hitler used the term, is not a real race, it was supposed to be the end result of the eugenics program which would use as base Germanic people and weed out all defects and cultivate all virtues.
Aryans do not currently exist, any person calling himself or other whites "Aryan" is confirmed for not knowing shit about the third Reich.

You are white, not aryan.

You are anglo-mongoloids lucky enough to have every so slight Germanic genes because our raiders where horny when we pillaged you.

Besides, Hitler was a fucktard.

Aryan means 'noble people'. It is Indo-Europeans. Basically anyone who is Indo-European is Aryan, which includes Hungarians. It excludes people like Arabs, Mongoloids, Turks, sub-Saharan Africans, etc.

Aryan does not even exist. It would be the end product of a Eugenics programme.

and us "Mongoloids" have achieved more than your country ever has.

Aryan is more inclusive than what most people would white in its proper usage. I guess we don't really know how white ancient Iranians and the people living in Afghanistan were, though.

No, retard, Aryan is a real historical term that is basically the group of Indo-European people who took over India and later race-mixed with the Dravidians to form the modern Indian phenotypes.

See also: Kushan, Tocharian

Fucking shill... whites are the master race.
Middle easterns are Niggers.

Aryan in the term of Hitler and Nazism.

Which is just autistic bullshit. Aryan is a real thing though.

aryans are the germanic people of europe. they do not include the inferior people of the irish, british, french, spanish, or slavs.

not everyone can be the best race, sorry

my inferiors

It's a null and void term, as nobody can agree upon it.

Sorry but Aryan means Indo-European.

Well the people who used it originally were Indo-Iranians talking about themselves in contrast to the indigenous Dravidians of India, so it seems pretty obvious that that is the real meaning.

How are the British and French inferior to the Germans? And you are American, stop clinging onto your ancestry

((()))
Daly reminder that all Europeans are brothers and only a kike will tell you any different.

No it's just from the German encyclopedia dating from 1839 to 1984.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyers_Konversations-Lexikon

Americans are a mutt mix of Europeans and have no right to call themselves human,never mind white.

>Aryans does not exist
You are beyond retarded and uninformed

You havent achieved shit, what you have achieved is flooding your country with shitskins and the worst scum from everywhere.

You have achieved breeding the progressive left and cucked your own nation.

Oh, also chavs. Thats a nice achievement.

Your country was on it's way to greatness a long fucking time ago, now it's a cesspool of inbreeding and backwards degenerate minds.

Pic related.

Tbh, Slavs are more closely related to the original Aryans than Germanics by far.

Proto-slavs were literally the same people as Iranians.

sure thing Sanchez

the british and french are inferior to germans in every way measurable. they are physically and intellectually inferior.

this shouldn't have to be explained because it is already well understood by everyone else. i'm sorry about your shit british genes but DNA is destiny.

You are also fucking midgets

Germans are less Aryan than Slavs.

aryans are brown arabs

white europeans are white europeans

Nah, just the Aryans in their ancestral homeland got cucked by Arabs during the Islamic invasions.

Did you know the Aryans were the first stoners?

>Cannabis was also known to the ancient Assyrians, who discovered its psychoactive properties through the Aryans.

Your just angry your not white, go take your slitty eyes away from this thread

Technically Iranians, Kurds and high caste Indians are Aryan, but are not European.

Finns, Hungarians and Basques are not Aryan but are whiter than most Aryans desu.

The opposite of Aryans are semites like Jews, Arabs and Chaldeans, whose culture is fundamentally different from ours.

All Irish live in America, Australia and Canada, only traitors and collaborators remain in Ireland

jews who said
>italians and irish aren't white
moshe kasher on jre
rory albanese on greg fitzsimmons
there's two more i can't remember dammit

White European Race = Pinks and brown with some waito piggus mixed in between. Maybe master race. May also be subhuman.

Aryans = Master Races (pic related)

idgaf who grandpa loved best, we're all cousins.